ZK Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore ZK jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the ZK sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 3 ZK-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Senior Rust Developer (Remote) @ LitentryEngineering (655) Remote Full-time6d
- Implement the pallets based on Substrate and inside Intel SGX
- Contribute to the WASM runtime development
- Fix the bugs in our testnet and mainnet
- Write the technical documentation
- Research the latest secure computing technologies
- Solid computer science background
- 4+ year experience with RUST programming or very strong C++ experience required
- An interest in decentralized technology and Web 3
- Good knowledge of Ethereum or other blockchain technologies
- Familiarity with Substrate and Polkadot, and experience in Intel SGX
- You are a quick learner and problem solver
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Experience with W3C DID / cryptography / zero knowledge proof
- Being an open-source contributor
- Having participated in hackathons
- A competitive salary & personal development package
- The unique opportunity to shape a fast-growing blockchain start-up
- The option to work from home or in one of our shared office spaces
- Flexible working hours
- A work laptop of your choice
- Autonomy of work – we trust you and we want you to work in the way that’s most productive for you
- A super friendly and international team
Senior Software Engineer (Web3) @ SismoEngineering (655) Full-time Paris12d
- Import data from your private accounts to your public ENS Domain(s)
- Export your public reputation into your anonymous account(s) using NFTs
- Aggregate and manage your identities by collecting your personal information in a privacy preserving manner
- 5+ years of experience building scalable applications
- 2+ years working on open-source products
- Strong communication skills
- Conviction for crypto and privacy
- Experience writing smart contracts, ZK circuits, subgraphs, and other crypto tools
- Experience working as a DevOps
- Fluent in English (French is a bonus)
- Back: Typescript, Node.js
- DB: PostgreSQL and DynamoDB
- APIs: REST, GraphQL, theGraph
- Infra: AWS infrastructure, Docker, Github Action
- Smart contracts & ZK: Solidity, Foundry, Hardhat, Ethers.js, Circom
- Front: React/ Next
- Strong incentives (market salary + tokens package)
- Ability to take large ownership
- Participation in some of crypto’s biggest events and conferences
- Become entrenched in the ZK, web3 social and identity communities
Litentry is hiring a
Senior Rust Developer (Remote)
Litentry is a decentralized cross-chain Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. We are a vibrant and friendly blockchain startup founded in early 2019 in Berlin, Germany. Litentry initially received a grant from the Web3 Foundation and subsequently completed a multi-million dollar round of fundraising from industry leading investors.
We believe that the world is a diverse place and people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and building impactful things, and we are ready to help you do that.
As a RUST Developer you will be an internal part of our protocol team and contribute to our two blockchains (Litentry and TEE Sidechain). Your main responsibility will be to support the research and implement within our parachain’s workstream.
Nice to Haves
Where We Work
We are a Remote First company. Most of our team members choose to work from their homes. However, we currently also offer employees to use our shared office spaces in Berlin, Hangzhou or Munich, if they live in one of these cities and prefer to work in an office setting. We are open to hiring people who would like to work from countries within the time zones UTC to UTC+10.
We celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Please let Litentry know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Sismo is hiring a
Senior Software Engineer (Web3)
Sismo is a Zero-Knowledge-based identity management solution over ENS, for the incoming mass market.
Sismo allows to:
The ZK Maths we use prove no link can be made between your accounts. With Sismo, you will be controlling what data you want to share and who to share it with.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be in charge of maintaining and improving the backend infrastructure powering the entire Sismo protocol. It includes the Sismo hub, our different APIs and core packages, as well as the infrastructure behind it all. You will work closely with our smart contracts, ZK circuits, and product front-ends—as well as entirely new products.
Nice to have
Tech stack Sismo
Please let Sismo know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.