Virtual Artists Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Virtual Artists jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Virtual Artists sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 1 Virtual Artists-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Social Media Specialist @ HumeNontech (527) Full-time Los Angeles (CA)24d
- Maintain and optimize social media channels.
- Build and maintain a social media calendar for both organic and branded content for our metastars on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube & Twitter.
- Manage our brand’s identity and voice across all social media channels.
- Proactively interact, engage with followers across social media channels; actively communicating with our audience in a tone that’s consistent with our brand voice.
- Write, edit, curate, and post content across social media and digital platforms for both evergreen and campaign-specific projects.
- Monitors and responds to public inquiries/comments across all digital platforms.
- Quickly recognize and react to real-time emerging trends and current events. Ideate on creative and engaging content ideas for metastars.
- Analyze social performance and communicate highlights, recommendations, strengths, and weaknesses to the team.
- 2-3 years of experience in social media or creative copywriting.
- Experience with social operational tools like content management, publishing, and community management.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Extremely organized and thrives on multitasking, fast-paced environments.
- A passion and understanding of web3.
- Familiarity with NFTs and NFT launches.
- Familiarity with Discord.
- A passion for music and storytelling.
- Top tier medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 18 days of PTO.
- The salary range for this position is between $45,000 and $75,000 a year.
Hume is hiring a
Social Media Specialist
Hume is web3 label born in the metaverse. We are a collective fueled by metastars. Hume developed angelbaby, the most popular NFT native metastar artist. Angelbaby has performed at Art Basel, Fluf Haus LA and at SXSW. Our mission is to create a universe of digital native music driven characters that fans fall in love with.
We are a remote team HQ’d in Los Angeles with team members currently in LA, Brazil & France.
Hume is looking for a Social Media Specialist to manage the day to day and social media presence of our Metastars.
The ideal candidate is able to move quickly, is highly organized, creative, and comfortable creating content on their own. The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for owning and maintaining our social media channels, focusing on organic content. This includes the day-to-day execution of social media activities across all metastar social accounts. This position manages the posting process, from concept to approval, to execution.
What You’ll Do
What You’ll Bring
A Plus in The Humaverse
Please let Hume know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.