Founded in 2018 by CPAs, tax attorneys, and software developers, TaxBit is creating an entirely new category to enable widespread compliant adoption of digital assets for the global economy. TaxBit’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines and automates customers’ tax reporting and accounting activities for digital assets.
Trusted by leading crypto, tech, and traditional enterprises, Big 4 accounting firms, and government agencies (including the IRS), TaxBit solves compliance challenges at scale amidst an ever-evolving regulatory landscape. TaxBit is backed by leading Silicon Valley VCs with teams located in New York City, San Francisco, Seattle, Salt Lake City, and Washington, D.C.
Opportunity for Impact
As a start-up, landing new customers is critical to TaxBit’s success. Our ability to successfully manage and grow our existing customer base is of equal importance. As a customer success hire for the company, you’ll serve as a central point of contact for a portfolio of enterprise customers. You’ll have accountability for key customer outcomes such as retention, satisfaction, adoption, and overall relationship health.
You will partner with your portfolio of enterprise customers to deepen value realization including: supporting existing solutions, identifying new use cases for expansion, and educating customers on industry best practices.
You will collaborate internally with stakeholders like SMEs, Implementation, and Sales teams to ensure a seamless end-to-end experience for your customers. You’ll serve as an advocate for your customers when it comes to managing product feature requests and building feedback loops with our Product and Engineering teams.
You’ll have lots of fun opportunities to scale your impact at a hypergrowth start-up!
Role and Responsibilities
- Own and grow deep client relationships across a portfolio TaxBit’s largest accounts
- Drive successful customer business outcomes (e.g. CSAT/NPS, renewals, cross-sell, up-sell)
- Ensure all customers become TaxBit advocates and references
- Operate with urgency, drive measurable results, and establish deep relationships with key customers
- Establish a strong governance structure for each of your accounts, e.g. SteerCos, MBRs/QBRs, executive engagement
- Advocate for the success of your customers; create and manage a feedback loop with TaxBit’s Product and Engineering teams
- Support customers with issue resolution (e.g. bugs, pulses, and feature requests)
- Partner cross-functionally to ensure TaxBit delivers a seamless customer experience; this includes partnering with Sales to ensure a smooth knowledge transfer and relationship post-sale and working in concert with other post-sales teams like Implementation and SMEs to ensure flawless service delivery
- Provide training and customer education for new products and features
- Prepare presentations and reports for executive stakeholders
- Contribute to a great team culture and working environment
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in account management, customer success, consulting, or professional services
- Background and expertise in financial services, crypto and/or tax and accounting preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage complex tasks and situations across multiple accounts
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Growth mindset and ability to thrive amidst ambiguity
- Strong desire to work in a hypergrowth startup
Thebase salary range for this role is $87,216 - $138,106. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, and benefits. Actual compensation will vary depending on various job-related factors, including, but not limited to location, experience, level, and job qualifications.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive cash compensation (based on experience)
- Equity (RSUs)
- Competitive benefits package
- A modern 401(k) plan that includes access to crypto, financial wellness benefits, low fees and more
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days WFH/flexible
- Monday team lunches, snacks and drinks
- Discretionary Time Off - enjoy the flexibility to rest, refuel, and recharge
- Paid parental leave to bond with your child
- Fertility Benefit
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed
TaxBit in the News
Corp PressForbes America's Best Startup Employers Deloitte Top 10 Fast 500 Award Forbes FinTech 50Recent Product Announcements TaxBit Announces AI Enabled Rules Engine for Crypto Accounting TaxBit Launches DAC7 Compliance Solution for Digital Marketplaces TaxBit Introduces The First Enterprise-Grade Legal Entity Support Solution for Digital AssetsTaxBit Launches Innovative CESOP Reporting Solution for Digital AssetsTB Thought-Leadership PiecesFortune - Future of Finance NASDAQ - How Regulation and Technology Are Bridging the Gap Between Tradfi and Crypto Future of Finance Roundtable Event (Video) Coindesk - The Tax Implications of Sam Bankman-Fried’s Conviction Fox Business - AI tools streamlining accounting workflows and opening capacity for innovation Bloomberg Tax - Is Anyone Paying State Taxes on Bitcoin and NFTs? (Podcast) Alliance/ Partner Announcements IRS Taps TaxBit to Audit Bulk Crypto Transactions EY to Collaborate With TaxBit on Digital Asset Tax Reporting TaxBit and KPMG LLP Announce Alliance to Assist Digital Asset Companies Amid Market and Regulatory Uncertainty Deloitte and TaxBit Form Alliance to Meet Exponential Market Demand for Digital Asset
- By submitting an application for this role, you certify that the information contained in the application is correct to the best of your knowledge. You understand that to falsify information isgrounds for refusing to hire you, or for discharge should you be hired.
- Employment with the Company is at will unless otherwise stated in a written agreement signed by the CEO of the Company. This means that either the Company or the employee can terminate the employment at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.