UnityWebRequest Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore UnityWebRequest jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the UnityWebRequest sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 2 UnityWebRequest-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Senior Unity Developer, Team Lead @ ChainSafe SystemsEngineering (667) Remote Full-time Berlin, Remote18d
- Our progressive tech stack includes Go, Rust, and TypeScript
- We spearhead ecosystem projects like Lodestar, Web3.js, Forest, Mina-rs, and Gossamer
- We are global, remote-friendly, and open to contractors
- Lead team of 4
- Maintain and develop the ChainSafe Unity SDK
- Innovate on current and future gaming-related products
- Be responsible for the technical decisions and its justification
- 3+ years working with unity
- Experience in building Unity compatible code libraries
- Experience building and maintaining Unity plugins
- Experience with UnityWebRequest
- Ability to build clean architecture designs and has a solid understanding of software design patterns and their implementations in C#
- Understanding of .NET Runtime
- Experience in building Unity compatible libraries
- Experience with git & GitHub
- Technical understanding of distributed systems and/or blockchain technology
- Experience with IAP (In-App Purchases)
- A passion for open-source software
- A passion for blockchain technology
- Experience with other popular gaming engines, such as Unreal Engine
- Experience leading a team
- Selected candidates will be invited to a 30-45 minute screening call with one of our tech recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to a 60-minute values interview with one of our team members from the project
- Then, candidates will be asked to complete a technical task in under 4 hours, but we provide up to 5 business days to complete
- Lastly, candidates will be invited to a 60-minute interview with the team lead
ChainSafe Systems is hiring a
Senior Unity Developer, Team Lead
ChainSafe is a leading blockchain research and development firm specializing in infrastructure solutions for the decentralized web. Alongside its contributions to significant ecosystems such as Ethereum, Polkadot, Filecoin, Mina, and more, ChainSafe creates solutions for developers and teams across the web3 space utilizing our expertise in gaming, bridging, NFTs, and decentralized storage. As part of the mission to build innovative products for users and better tooling for developers, ChainSafe embodies an open-source and community-oriented ethos.
To learn more about ChainSafe, look at our Discord, GitHub, and website.
Here’s what you need to know before reading on:
At ChainSafe, you’ll be part of a team that believes in the community’s vital importance and contributes to advancing humanity with open-source and decentralized technology.
Who we need
As a Senior Unity Developer, you will be responsible for further developing and iterating on ChainSafe’s existing Unity Gaming SDK.
You will also have the opportunity to become a recognized leader in the blockchain industry. We are very active in blockchain communities and are often asked to give talks & workshops at conferences around the world.
If you feel like you’re the perfect fit for the role, please apply even if you don’t match all the requirements
Why Join ChainSafe
Founded by developers for developers, ChainSafe is a remote-first company with an international team. We continue to provide opportunities for personal and professional growth, value autonomy and responsibility, have a results-driven environment, and offer flexible work hours.
We care deeply about our values and look for these attributes in every new team member. In addition, we recognize the benefits of cultivating a diverse team and aspire to embed respect for all people into our culture. We encourage women, the LGBTQIA+ community, people of colour, and members of any other group underrepresented in the blockchain space (or tech in general) to apply.
How to Apply
Please click apply and fill out the Greenhouse application form and ensure that you attach your resume and link your Github/Gitlab profile or any software project you have contributed to (if applicable).
Please let ChainSafe Systems know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.