Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for an experienced corporate professional with strong partnerships and/or marketing cross functional experience. You will play a critical role in managing high visibility partnerships for the company, including our flagship and first-of-its-kind sports partnership with the Dallas Cowboys and leading special projects for our marketing, partnerships and business operations teams.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Current Partnership Management:
- Manage existing partnerships through:
- Coordinating contract deliverables, vendor interactions, and stakeholder communications.
- Managing partnership budgets, tracking expenditures, and ensuring adherence to budget targets.
- Conducting weekly meetings to review partnership progress and optimize assets.
- Leading special projects related to brand-focused partnerships.
- Serve as the primary liaison between Blockchain.com and the Dallas Cowboys, with additional emphasis on:
- Coordinating marketing campaigns and events for each season, aligning with long-term partnership strategy.
- Overseeing special events and VIP experiences, including logistics and staffing.
- Developing and executing content amplification plans for social media.
- Ensuring sufficient cross-departmental staffing for game days.
- Tracking the impact of partnership efforts and making recommendations for future seasons.
- Managing brand ambassadors to drive engagement and brand awareness.
- Business Development:
- Identify, source, and vet new partnership opportunities.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to define priorities and roadmap for partnerships.
- Develop success metrics, reporting, and relevant KPIs.
- Research industry trends and apply insights to strategic partnership opportunities.
- Create business case models and pitch decks for external partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry partners for sponsorships and partnerships.
- Special Projects:
- Track industry events and identify key opportunities for company presence, including:
- Managing executive speaking opportunities and event planning.
- Facilitating conference attendance and company events, from approvals to logistics.
- Manage cross-functional work streams for go-to-market efforts.
- Collaborate with the institutional markets team to align on strategy and messaging. Support includes planning and coordinating client dinners, including promotional items and logistics.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage large budgets and high-visibility partnerships.
- Experience driving cross-functional initiatives in a rapidly growing organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse teams.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with problem-solving creativity.
- Highly organized with strong project management skills.
- Experience in management consulting, investment banking, operational leadership and/or other relevant experience in tech, startup, corporate or entrepreneurship
- Strong understanding of the crypto and blockchain ecosystems.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- 100% remote role
US Pay Transparency Notice: At Blockchain.com, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. For individuals performing work in the United States, the target annual salary for this position can range from $120,000 to $150,000, and your actual pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location, as well as internal equity and market data.
We also offer benefits that include medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, paid parental leave, flexible paid time off. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses, and full-time employees will receive equity as part of the compensation package.
Note: Blockchain.com benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
Blockchain.com is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, and apprenticeship. Blockchain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business need at the time.