Swift Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Swift jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Swift sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 16 Swift-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Founding Mobile Engineer (Kotlin/Swift/React Native) @ sedn.xyzEngineering (680) Remote Full-time18d
- Venmo but international and self-custody
- TransferWise but faster and low fee
- Crypto but with privacy and without gas
- Conceptualize/build Wallet SDKs in Kotlin/Swift/React Native (we have TypeScript expertise in-house)
- Write docs
- Bring in your ideas to make the product better
- Work closely with partners integrating the SDKs
- Have fun
- Early startup standard (bit less cash but more upside)
- Team retreats/conferences
- Fully remote with team offsites 3 times a year and conferences
Software Engineer, Smart Contracts @ AptosEngineering (680) Remote Full-time25d
- Writing smart contracts in one or more programming languages that provide new and powerful functionality for a variety of internal and external applications
- Developing tooling for smart contract development and deployment
- Guiding and onboarding new developers into the ecosystem
- Develop and maintain high quality software engineering practices and principles in a highly visible open-source project
- 7+ years of experience as a hands-on software engineer
- Experience with a low-level programming languages such as Rust, Go, Swift, or C/C++
- Interest or familiarity in “smart contract” languages such as Move and Solidity
- Code auditing experience
Senior iOS Developer (Remote - Work from Anywhere) @ Xapo BankEngineering (680) Full-time Europe27d
- Latest Swift
- Our own UI Component Library (Mostly UIKit, we are starting the migration to SwiftUI)
- Unit tests, snapshot tests, integration tests, UITests
- Swift Package Manager
- Reactive Programming
- Kotlin Multiplatform
- 5+ years’ experience in iOS development Swift.
- SwiftUI experience.
- Experience working with code sharing, pull requests and code reviews (Git).
- Experience working with teams in an agile environment (Jira).
- Passion for clean code where re-usability, testability and readability are a must (SOLID).
- Experience with the tech stack described above.
- A good understanding of software architecture & object-oriented design patterns
- Self-motivated, with initiative and enthusiasm, willing to work with a remote team.
- Great communication skills in English.
- Experience in CI/CD (CircleCI), Fastlane and static code quality analytics.
- Experience in BDD.
- Kotlin, including multiplatform, KMM (believe it! — we use it both Android and iOS)
- Open source contributions.
- Experience with Combine
- Experience working with modular architectures
- Experience with Swift Package Manager, Carthage, Cocoapods
- Shipped successful iOS app(s), ideally still available in the App Store
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
sedn.xyz is hiring a
Founding Mobile Engineer (Kotlin/Swift/React Native)
We are a young team of 8 (6 engineers) including some industry veterans. Our advisors include a former Venmo Director of Engineering and the CTO of WalletConnect.
Sedn is currently raising pre-seed so you’re in early.
sedn.xyz soft launched and is full launching soon.
Currently integrating the SDK into wallets and expanding user base.
[email protected] or @ferdi_e on Telegram.
Apply with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let sedn.xyz know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Aptos is hiring a
Software Engineer, Smart Contracts
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role
As part of the Ecosystem team, you will be responsible for partnering with external customers and internal customers on building novel and capable smart contracts across one or more programming languages. You will also be working closely with the programming languages team to prioritize and co-develop programming language improvements and tweaks and also build and improve tools for development. These applications will have an emphasis on quality, safety, and interoperability with other Aptos tools. The scope, as it currently stands, is open-ended, but some projects will be likely from the following areas: governance, tokenomics, decentralized finance, games, social.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
Please let Aptos know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Xapo Bank is hiring a
Senior iOS Developer (Remote - Work from Anywhere)
At Xapo we are building truly cross functional teams with full ownership of design, architecture, build and test. You will collaborate closely with your fellow team members from the product, backend, design and QA communities of practice.
Our tech stack includes:
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will be responsible for building components of our mobile app that will enable users all over the world to send, spend, save, and receive money and Bitcoin safely and globally.
The impact of what you will help develop at Xapo will help people protect their life savings.
If you are a passionate, enthusiastic engineer interested in revolutionizing banking, join us!
Nice to have
Please let Xapo Bank know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.