Software Engineer Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Software Engineer jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Software Engineer sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 41 Software Engineer-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Software Engineer (Golang) @ StatusEngineering (667) Remote Full-time3d
- Nwaku: the reference implementation and service node
- Js-waku: for the browser
- Go-waku: to integrate as a library in native applications
- Design, implement and document Waku Golang libraries (go-waku)
- Maintain, improve, troubleshoot Waku React Native, the React Native wrapper of go-waku
- Implement new protocols as defined by the Research Team
- Investigate and fix issues in go-waku and upstream libraries such as go-libp2p
- Optimize go-waku and upstream libraries for the mobile/React Native
- Support dApp developers in using go-waku and Waku Golang libraries
- Experience building applications with complex logic, cutting edge technology or applied research
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly, you are a polyglot
- Open to maintaining a native library for React Native
- Experience building libraries in Golang, for network and mobile environments
- Good communication skills (written and conversational)
- Strong alignment to our principles
- You are already familiar with the Ethereum community
- You have experience with go-libp2p or other libp2p implementations
- You have experience with C-Bindings & Cgo
- You are in Web3 or blockchain development
- You have experience working for an open source organization
- You have experience working async
- Intro call with our People Ops team
- Interview with member of the Waku team
- Pair programming session with member of the Waku team
- Interview with Program Lead
Lead Software Engineer @ Cere NetworkEngineering (667) Remote Full-time Remote - Europe19d
- We seek teammates who will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to methodical, simulation-driven, fast development iterations and a first-principle thinking mindset.
- We crave teammates with high standards and strong discipline, embracing a growth mindset to continuously learn and incrementally improve habits and processes.
- We require contributors to have excellent communication skills (esp. written), for everything must be well organized and tracked in Notion, Slack, Wiki’s, etc. We want autonomous, goal-oriented individuals who embrace transparency and accountability. No one wants to micro-manage others.
- We need good teammates who are generally cool people who want to be part of a great team & decentralized community where everyone truly helps and challenges each other to learn/grow by innovating together towards greater shared goals. Embracing the building of such a collaborative community is the only way we can sustain rapid innovation (and the only way to live/work, really).
- 5 plus years of extensive programming experience with at least one modern language such as Go, Typescript, Java, or Kotlin.
- Extensive programming experience with at least one modern language such as Go, Rust, Typescript, Java or Kotlin.
- In-depth understanding of decentralized systems, blockchain, and web3, as well as system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- Expertise in database engine internals (storage), including indexing, access methods, concurrency control, logging, caching, transaction processing, replication, backup restore, and buffer management.
- Proficiency in database engine internals (query processing), such as query compilation, optimization, execution, and parallel execution.
- Experience with decentralized storage systems like IPFS.
- Experience developing SDKs and contributing to open-source projects.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, including consensus-based quorum replication and NoSQL system implementation.
Internship Spring/Summer 2023 - Software Engineer, Tools @ CertiKEngineering (667) Remote New York (NY), San Francisco (CA), Seattle (WA), Remote27d
Status is hiring a
Software Engineer (Golang)
Status is building the tools and infrastructure for the advancement of a secure, private, and open web3.
With the high level goals of preserving the right to privacy, mitigating the risk of censorship, and promoting economic trade in a transparent, open manner, Status is building a community where anyone is welcome to join and contribute.
As an organization, Status seeks to push the web3 ecosystem forward through research, creation of developer tools, and support of the open source community.
As a product, Status is an open source, Ethereum-based app that gives users the power to chat, transact, and access a revolutionary world of DApps on the decentralized web. But Status is also building foundational infrastructure for the whole Ethereum ecosystem, including the Nimbus ETH 1.0 and 2.0 clients, the Keycard hardware wallet, and the Waku messaging protocol (a continuation of Whisper).
As a team, Status has been completely distributed since inception. Our team is currently 150+ core contributors strong, and welcomes a growing number of community members from all walks of life, scattered all around the globe.
We care deeply about open source, and our organizational structure has minimal hierarchy and no fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the organization’s priorities.
We are building Waku as a public good infrastructure. Waku is the messaging layer of Web3.
It is a decentralized, censorship-resistant, privacy-preserving communication network that enables anyone to send and receive messages without worrying about surveillance or deplatforming.
We are developing 3 open source implementations of Waku:
We are enabling Ethereum builders to create new projects with a fully decentralized architecture, think dApp to Wallet notifications, NFT marketplaces, censorship-resistant chat, layer-2 decentralization and more.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate about Ethereum, and decentralization. And who would relish the opportunity to champion Waku to other Web3 projects and developers.
You ideally will have
Bonus points if:
[Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of these criteria, we’d still love to hear from you anyway if you think you’d be a great fit for this role. Just explain to us why in your cover letter].
The expected compensation range for this role is $65,000 - $80,000 (negotiable, dependent on how we assess your skills and experience throughout our interview process. We are happy to pay in any mix of fiat/crypto).
Please let Status know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Cere Network is hiring a
Lead Software Engineer
Do you self-identify as a great problem solver (not just a coder)?
Have you been honing your innovation craft for years yet yearning for more complex challenges?
Does the opportunity to play a key role in the launch of a software platform with massive impact (for millions or even billions of people) excite you?
If you’ve answered with 3 resounding yeses, then we want to meet you!
What We Expect
We are a cutting-edge web3 infrastructure scale-up project seeking a few very talented developers who are not just looking for a job but want to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture.
We are the veterans of many successful startups and will put you on the accelerated learning curve toward your future success.
This position requires a great understanding of large-scale distributed computing and web3 technologies. Yet, we are open to talented people with less experience in web3 but have experience building large, robust data solutions and are eager to grow into web3.
You’ll be immediately challenged to take ownership of key development track(s) within one of our innovation squads: 1. Decentralized Data Cloud Squad, 2. Blockchain Squad, 3. Tools, Services & Integrations Squad.
Once placed in a squad, you will own and drive the design, prototyping, testing/implementation (yes, tests are an integral part of implementation), simulating, and CI/CD of key components of our platform in a highly collaborative and iterative manner across squads.
About Cere Network
Cere Network is the decentralized data protocol powering the future of web3 with trustless content sharing and cloud data interactions between apps, users, AI/ML, and (NFT) assets. Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team:
Nice to have:
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote) Team
Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Warsaw, Amsterdam, Berlin, and several locations in Asia. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet many teams also travel to meet in person every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.
Please let Cere Network know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
CertiK is hiring a
Internship Spring/Summer 2023 - Software Engineer, Tools
CertiK is looking to hire an Internship Spring/Summer 2023 - Software Engineer, Tools to join their team. This is an internship position that is remote or can be based in New York NY, San Francisco CA, or Seattle WA.
CertiK - Decentralized security solutions.
Please let CertiK know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.