What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
Are you the one?
We are looking for a Marketing Executive who is ready to join a rapidly-growing organization. The person in this role will be a self-starter with a good understanding of the web3 culture and the underlying values of Ethereum. You will be an integral part of the Marketing team, working closely with the Engineering and Design teams to build timely campaigns that create awareness around Nethermind products and solutions. This is an amazing career opportunity to help accelerate our Marketing department and pursue your own hunger and ideas within a remote-first, and rapidly-growing company.
- Work closely with our Engineering teams to plan and create meaningful, goal-specific campaigns that raise awareness about our products and solutions.
- Liaise across all relevant teams (marketing, engineering, design, legal) to execute & track the results of your campaigns
- Produce timely campaign reports demonstrating the campaign’s efficacy
- Proofread, edit, and coordinate the publishing of technical articles, liaising between the engineering, design, and legal teams
- Write & proofread marketing collateral, e.g. press releases, tweets, website content
- Help to maintain the Social Media calendar to make sure we never miss a thing
- Research relevant data on competitors, media, content, marketing tools, merchandise suppliers, community forums
- Track hot topics/trends to identify content opportunities
- Interact and engage with the Ethereum ecosystem and wider web3 communities
- Experience with both B2B and B2D marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work remotely and independently in a globally-distributed team
- Ability to be creative and strategic, coordinating & following up on tasks across multiple departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and high attention to detail
- A drive to understand how the infrastructure of Ethereum works
- 2-3 years of experience in working in Marketing within the Blockchain (Ethereum) and Web3 industry
- The ability to wear many hats and to roll your sleeves up and pitch in where needed
- A proactive approach to work and hunger for pursuing own ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related fields
Nice to have:
- Experience with working in Social Media Scheduling tools or Campaign Management tools is a plus
- Experience with cutting and editing videos is a plus
Keep up to date on what we are working on by following us on our social channels: