Smart Contracts Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Smart Contracts jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Smart Contracts sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 40 Smart Contracts-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) - Web3 / DAOs @ Excelsior LabsEngineering (669) Remote Full-time19d
- Build and lead the technical team to deliver on the company’s vision.
- Develop and maintain the technology roadmap for the platform.
- Build an MVP version of the product that meets the needs of our target market.
- Work with the product team to design, develop, and deliver a robust, scalable, and secure platform.
- Ensure the platform is compliant with relevant regulations and security standards.
- Manage and optimise the development process to ensure timely delivery of the platform.
- Evaluate and implement emerging technologies to enhance the platform’s functionality.
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop and execute the company’s overall strategy.
- Deep experience with Web3 and Solidity.
- Previous experience as a CTO, ideally at a startup or fast-growing technology company.
- Experience building and scaling technical teams.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Proven track record of delivering successful technology products.
- Knowledge of blockchain and decentralised technologies.
- Experience working with smart contracts, DAOs, and related technologies.
- Familiarity with relevant security and audit standards.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development, with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Experience working in the blockchain or cryptocurrency space is a plus.
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- Unlimited PTO policy.
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team on cutting-edge technology in the blockchain space.
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement.
Excelsior Labs is hiring a
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) - Web3 / DAOs
Our company is a modular DAO generator incubated by Entrepreneur First, focused on building a platform that empowers individuals and organisations to create their own cutting-edge decentralised autonomous organisations (DAOs) quickly and easily. We intend to drive the next phase in the evolution of decentralised governance! So far we have raised enough funds in our pre-seed round to hire a small but effective team to deliver on our vision and are looking for a highly skilled CTO to join our team and lead the technical development of our platform.
As our CTO, you will be responsible for leading the technical development of our platform from ideation to launch and beyond. You will be responsible for building a minimum viable product (MVP) version of the product and scaling it into a full-blown company. You will work closely with our product team to build a robust, scalable, and secure platform that is easy to use and accessible to our target market.
Education and Experience:
Salary and Benefits:
Apply with email@example.com
Please let Excelsior Labs know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.