Who We Are
OKX is revolutionizing world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We are deeply committed to shaping a fairer, more transparent and accessible society through blockchain technology and to date, we have 50+ million users, 3000+ employees and 180+ countries believing in the same vision as us. We are safe and reliable, backed by our Proof of Reserves. As strong supporters of the Arts and Sports, we are proud partners of @McLarenF1 @ManCity @Tribeca.
About the Team
The Compliance function at OKX is responsible for the overall compliance culture at the company. We’re a team of risk-minded problem solvers who advise the business on the company’s regulatory obligations and enterprise risk.
About the Opportunity:
This role calls for a candidate to have prior Sanctions Compliance Advisory knowledge and experience in financial services, FinTech and/or cryptocurrency industries. You will help on several matters globally in relation to the Company’s Sanctions Compliance Program, including but not limited to, drafting and management policy and procedure initiatives, risk assessment and control inventory management, providing advisory, conduct quality assurance and quality control, and work with other functions to ensure compliance alignment.
This role also requires a variety of projects and initiatives, and great cross-functional collaboration skills while participating in ad-hoc projects as needed.
What You'll be Doing:
- Assist in coordination and oversight of an effective Global Sanctions/OFAC Compliance Program that is in compliance with current industry best practices, regulatory guidance, and requirements.
- Manage maintenance of the general Sanctions Compliance Program including Global Sanctions/OFAC-related policies, guidelines, risk assessment, issue management record keeping, and training.
- Provide advisory and support for investigations, regulatory interactions, and internal reporting/presentation to senior management.
- Provide advisory on technology solutions and process flows to ensure Sanctions compliance protocol is effective and efficient.
- Conduct research using internal and external sources to help resolve ad hoc issues as they arise.
- Monitor adherence to the Company’s Global Sanctions Compliance Program.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the business in identifying, assessing, prioritizing, and managing Sanctions compliance risk.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with Legal, Product, Operations and Technology partners regarding Sanctions regulations and risk.
- Ability to work across multiple lines of business leading large scale complex project management initiatives with high attention to detail and accuracy, while multitasking and meeting deadlines despite competing priorities.
What We Look For in You:
- 5+ years experience in Sanctions compliance-related policy analysis, advisory, due-diligence, investigations in a financial services institution.
- Very strong writing, analytical and communications skills. Must be able to execute tasks within tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to work effectively with colleagues across regions and business units.
- Should be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented, and results driven.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is required.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience working in a multi-national or matrix environment.
- Knowledge with Sanctions/AML/CFT, money transmission regulations, and industry best practices.
- Familiarity with commonly used transaction monitoring & reporting tool(s), such as Chainalysis.
- Relevant industry certifications, e.g., CGSS, CAMS.
- Cryptocurrency experience is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependents
OKCoin & OKX are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- The salary range for this position is $104,000 to $156,000.
- The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.