Remote Usa Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Remote Usa jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Remote Usa sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 3 Remote Usa-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Meme Wizard / Content Marketing Guru @ WalletChatMarketing (273) Full-time Metaverse only1d
- Create fun & engaging social media content (mostly twitter but also LinkedIn, medium, etc)
- Write thought leadership articles about WalletChat and the web3 social space
- Find ways to creatively distribute our content to reach the largest audience possible
- Design and execute whatever strategies you can think of, to make sure WalletChat goes viral
- Help us craft our brand persona to be fun & relatable, but credible at the same time
DevOps Engineer @ stakefishEngineering (696) Full-time Full Time4d
- Build secure and reliable infrastructure to monitor, detect and mitigate performance and security issues
- System administration activities for Linux servers, which includes routine, proactive daily management of the health, stability, and availability of system infrastructure
- Create and maintain system procedural and technical documentation
- Stay up to date and build on peer-to-peer networking security best practices
- Create, maintain and communicate threat models + risk assessments for all systems we operate
- You have experience as DevOps/SRE/Infrastructure engineer
- You have experience managing server infrastructures with high availability requirements
- You had designed secure networks, systems, and application architectures
- You had set up and maintained software in both data centers and cloud environments
- You have a deep understanding of sockets, full networking stack, and Linux security
- You possess the knowledge of building automation and CI/CD processes and tools
- You are experienced with Docker, Kubernetes, and other cloud deployment technologies
- You have flexibility, teamwork, and you are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
- You have an understanding of the blockchain space and blockchain technology
- You possess knowledge of cryptography and security best practices
- You have contributions to open source communities
- A BSc/BA degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
WalletChat is hiring a
Meme Wizard / Content Marketing Guru
The next meta in web3 is social. WalletChat is building the future of web3 communication, starting with wallet-to-wallet messaging. We provide one-on-one direct messaging, community messaging, and more. Via our web app, browser extension, and API. - https://www.walletchat.fun/
We are a small team of five - experienced in building funded startups up to Series B and beyond. We are spread across four continents and do most of our work async over discord. We have an informal, independent, and results-driven working culture. You will be expected to learn fast and keep pace with our rapidly-evolving nature of work, as we continue building towards a product-market fit.
You love creating great content! Your goal is to spread the WalletChat gospel and make sure individuals and businesses across the web3 galaxy know who we are and what we stand for. You will need to get creative to achieve this. Expect to do stuff like -
IDGAF. Don’t send us your degrees and accolades. Show us what you can do! Apply with examples of your previous work that went viral. Whatever that is. Bonus points if you can do text + design. ChatGPT / Midjoruney power users welcome!
You will learn about building startups, web3, distributed teams, and get the chance to contribute to the bleeding-edge future of this space. You will get to work with some smart people building cool products. Salaried role (full-time or part-time), with possible equity options in our funded startup.
Please let WalletChat know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
stakefish is hiring a
stakefish is the leading validator for Proof of Stake blockchains. With support for 10+ networks, our mission is to secure and contribute to this exciting new ecosystem while enabling our users to stake with confidence. Because our nodes and our team are globally distributed, we are able to maintain 24-hour coverage.
As our DevOps Engineer, you will be helping us build and maintain blockchain networks and protocols. You will work on improving our current infrastructure including security, automation, and monitoring among other things. You will also have the chance to dive deep into new blockchain protocols, run testnets, build secure and scalable infra and maintain it.
What will you do?
What excites us about you?
What will be great to have?
If those describe you, this is the right opportunity for you!
Why are we awesome you ask?
We are a truly global team! We are digital nomads coming from more than 12 different countries, working from wherever we want. We have a collective mission, to provide meaningful services and bring a unique value to users within the crypto space.
We are looking for fun, curious, and committed individuals to swim with us!
Please let stakefish know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.