Spearbit is a cutting-edge cybersecurity marketplace for web3 security auditing services. Read about us here.
We need someone who can do both tactical and strategic finance for our rapidly growing crypto focused company. You need to be able to do bookkeeping in accordance with GAAP, and also understand how to track the metrics in this article here.
Ideally, you are data driven, and want to be a CFO someday. Even better - you’re down to learn how to make custom financial dashboards (maybe even coded in python!). We’re a early stage startup - you will be the sole financial ops professional at the company, and will work in conjunction with our awesome external tax and legal partners.
- Participating in strategy sessions with the leadership team to develop short-term and long-term financial objectives.
- Developing and maintaining financial models to forecast growth, identify potential risks, and support data-driven decision-making across the organization.
- Improving the operations of multisig and crypto payments for more automation, keeping cybersecurity and smart contract risk in mind.
- Ensuring compliance with financial regulations and maintaining accurate financial records.
- Managing all aspects of bookkeeping, including accounts payable and receivable, to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Overseeing the company’s payroll, including processing, tax compliance, and benefits administration - to include onboarding new employees to the company’s payroll system.
- Monitoring cash flow and working capital to optimize the company’s financial position and minimize risk, to include treasury strategy for both fiat (banking relationships) and crypto (exchange relationships).
- Making custom dashboards to track financial and sales metrics
- Preparing the company’s balance sheet and coordinating with external tax accounting firms (CPAs) to ensure timely and accurate tax filing.
Salary and Benefits:
- $100-120K/USD salary per year
- Company pays all premiums (100%) of health insurance
- 0.1% equity vested over 4 years