Phala Network is a decentralized off-chain compute infrastructure. Our mission is to revolutionize web3 by providing dApp developers with an off-chain compute infrastructure that is truly decentralized and trustless.
By connecting Smart Contracts to our off-chain programs called Phat Contracts, developers can supercharge their dApps with seamless cross-chain integrations, connectivity to the internet, and heavy computation. Phat Contracts make your Smart Contracts even smarter, and can be integrated in minutes using our no-code developer experience Phat Bricks.
- Product Positioning: Define and communicate the product’s value proposition and USPs to web3 builders and end users of our products.
- Go-to-market Strategy: Co-develop and execute product launch plans and strategies.
- Content mapping: The planning, creation and delivery of content for target audiences via dedicated customer journeys.
- SEO optimisation: enhance the visibility and ranking of product-related content on search engines.
- Lead Generation:
- Number of qualified leads generated through product marketing campaigns.
- Content Performance:
- Engagement metrics (likes, clicks, reads, shares) for product-related content.
- Conversion rate of content pieces (e.g., blog post to demo sign-up).
- Serve as a valuable reference point for our business development efforts, particularly in generating leads.
- Campaign ROI:
- Return on investment for specific product marketing campaigns.
- Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) for new customers from campaigns.
- Awareness and Usage Metrics:
- Levels of awareness and engagement with our products and the Phala Builders Programme.
- Product Comprehensibility:
- The comprehension of our products’ value, along with feedback on the accessibility and clarity of product information and documentation.
- Proficient English speaker, either native or fluent.
- Based in Europe or USA.
- At least 5+ years in a comparable role.
- A proven track record of achievements in product marketing, encompassing proficient content creation and effective execution of successful product launches.
- Must provide a robust portfolio highlighting past campaigns successes and copywriting accomplishments.
- Strategic Mindset: Ability to think long-term, aligning product marketing strategies with our overall business development objectives.
- Market Research: Proficiency in conducting and analyzing market, competitor, and customer research to identify opportunities and threats (SWOT).
- Storytelling: Ability to craft compelling narratives around our products that resonate with web3 builders and product users.
- Content Creation: Posesses strong creative, writing and content creation skills, that can be tailored for various formats and platforms. E.g. from tweets to sales collateral.
- Data Analysis: Ability to interpret marketing metrics to evaluate the success of campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Project Management: Capabilities in managing multiple campaigns simultaneously, ensuring timely execution.
- Presentation Skills: Proficiency in presenting product features, benefits, and strategies to internal teams, stakeholders, and external audiences.
- Technical Proficiency: A strong understanding of the technical aspects of our products to communicate its benefits effectively.
- Articulate: Able to distill and simplify complex topics, making them accessible and understandable to diverse audiences.
- Bonus points:
- Well-versed in web3 technology.
- Enthusiastic about AI and web3 social applications.
- Familiar with startup culture and possesses experience in this context.
- Emotionally resilient, excelling in high-pressure environments.
- Open to feedback and revisions to enhance work quality.
- Possesses a solid grasp of pertinent tech fundamentals, including computer science and programming skills.
- Stand out:
- If you want your application to stand out, in addition to submitting your CV, implement one or all of the following suggestions:
- Attach a short video that showcases your skills and personality.
- Show us your creative side when explaining why you’re the perfect fit for this role.
- Share three concrete ways that you would improve our product and content marketing.
Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of our criteria. We’d still love to hear from you if you think that you’d be a great fit for this role. Just explain to us why in your cover letter and please don’t forget to attach your portfolio!
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine.
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day.
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy.
- Work on exciting products with a team of incredible professionals.
- Achievement token bonuses
- Flexible work schedule.
- Possibility to get paid in crypto.
The hiring process for this role will be:
- Interview with Will, our Content and Community Director.
- Interview with Will and Shelven, our Lead Dev & Partner.
- Present a go-to-market product strategy, followed by a Q&A session.
The steps may change along the way if we see it makes sense to adapt the interview stages, so please consider the above as a guideline.
Get to know us: