Quality Assurance Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Quality Assurance jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Quality Assurance sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 21 Quality Assurance-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Associate Manager, Customer Support Operations @ CoinbaseNontech (527) Full-time Manila2d
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
- Develop a team of high performing customer service agents to provide a best in class customer experience across multiple channels.
- Act as a trusted point of contact for escalations and high priority issues related to your scope.
- Achieve service level agreements and quality metrics for your line of business, at the individual and team level.
- Provide leadership and coaching based on industry best methodologies, thoughtful delegation and performance management.
- Focus on team growth and enablement through mentorship, career development and employee engagement.
- Collaborate with internal support teams across Programs, Tools, Quality and Training to help launch or improve product support workflows.
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics to drive data-driven business decisions.
- Continuously add value through effective impact analysis, prioritisation and efficient execution of projects.
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and crafting a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support.
- 3+ years of people management experience in an operations environment.
- Experience scaling teams across multiple workflows and various channels of support, i.e. voice, email and chat.
- Excellent track record of leading deeply engaged and high performing teams and using metrics to make business decisions.
- Subject matter expertise and interest in the crypto ecosystem.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth, fast paced organisation.
- Weekend support and/or flexible evening/overnight hours may be required.
- Commutable distance to Coinbase Taguig City / Metro Manilla office.
- Travel requirements up to 15% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations, based on needs.
- Experience at crypto exchanges or in financial services, ideally in payments, trading operations or technical support.
- Advanced experience in project management, analytics or quality assurance.
- Advanced degree in business, finance, customer experience and/or blockchain.
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
QA Engineer @ BitstampEngineering (655) Full-time Zagreb2d
- Review product & technical specifications/documents and provide timely feedback.
- Write, maintain & execute test scenarios through the product lifecycle.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Communicate effectively with all teams involved (e.g. project managers, product owners, engineering, etc.).
- Identify & track bugs, perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools & technologies.
- Analytical problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Knowledge of automation testing tools is an added plus (Robot framework, Selenium, Appium Postman API).
- Experience in writing test scenarios based on product specifications.
- Experience with issue & project tracking tools (e.g. JIRA) and source code management tools (e.g. Git, Bitbucket).
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- At least 2-years of experience in quality engineering or software development.
- Hybrid or 100% remote working/full time in Croatia.
- Work from home or other location that allows you to be most productive
- Generous home-office allowances upon joining to help set up your home space.
- Incentives: Financial Rewards, Bitstamp Employee Annual Awards, Employee Incentive program (EIP) etc.
- Sports and cultural activities, pet-friendly offices, a full fridge, teambuilding events, Bitstamp parties.
Software Test Engineer Intern (QA) @ CoinGeckoEngineering (655) Full-time Klang4d
Product Designer @ The BlockDesign (115) Full-time United States10d
- Take ownership of your work. You will be expected to outline the vision, goals, and timeline to delivery of specific product features. This will include defining the scope, setting priorities, and identifying metrics for success.
- Conduct research to understand user needs, market trends, and competitor offerings.
- Design concepts and prototypes that translate strategy into tangible outputs. This includes designing user interfaces, interactions, and experiences that are intuitive, accessible, and delightful.
- Conduct user tests and gather feedback to validate the design and identify areas for improvement. This includes iterating on the design based on the feedback received.
- Document the design decisions, processes, and outcomes to ensure transparency and knowledge sharing within the team and the company.
- Provide design support to development teams during implementation. This includes doing visual quality assurance as designs are translated into code.
- Develop and maintain design guidelines, patterns, and templates.
- Continuously improve design processes and methodologies.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in product design with a focus on UX/UI design.
- Expert-level proficiency in Figma.
- Experience with prototyping and design systems.
- Solid understanding of responsive web design principles and best practices.
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and design thinking methodology.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to inspect designs in a browser and identify CSS improvements to ensure pixel-perfect execution.
- Experience designing FinTech products.
- Experience designing B2B products.
- Interest or experience in cryptocurrency or alternative assets.
- Experience designing data visualizations.
Technical Product Manager @ Chronicled.comEngineering (655) Full-time United States16d
- Gain subject matter expertise in the relevant business domain and develop an appreciation for customer pain points
- Gain a thorough understanding of the solution and system designManage and prioritize key deliverables, dependencies, and milestones by collaborating with engineering, business, third parties, etc.
- Understand business goals, anticipate roadblocks, and understand inter-dependencies to define priorities and schedules
- Own the backlog and roadmap for technical initiatives and debtWrite product requirement documents and other relevant documentation
- Break down the product requirements into an actionable backlog of user storiesCoordinate with the engineering team to plan epics and stories
- Write Jira epics and stories and maintain the Jira backlog
- Work with the QA team to produce well defined acceptance criteria and tests
- Ensure execution of the stories and tasks as per timeline
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical background
- 2+ years of experience as Technical Product Manager
- Experience as a Software Engineer and in Architecture preferred
- Ability to learn quickly, operate autonomously, and manage projects to delivery
- Background in SaaS Enterprise software development or deployment preferred
- Deep understanding of APIs, microservices, and event-driven architecture
- Understanding of the software and product development lifecycle
- High analytical and problem solving skillsSound business and technical judgement in planning and decision making
- Experience with Jira, LucidChart, and product management tools
QA & Testing Engineer (Remote) @ Volmex LabsEngineering (655) Full-time Mexico City17d
Senior iOS Developer (Remote - Work from Anywhere) @ Xapo BankEngineering (655) Full-time Europe18d
- Latest Swift
- Our own UI Component Library (Mostly UIKit, we are starting the migration to SwiftUI)
- Unit tests, snapshot tests, integration tests, UITests
- Swift Package Manager
- Reactive Programming
- Kotlin Multiplatform
- 5+ years’ experience in iOS development Swift.
- SwiftUI experience.
- Experience working with code sharing, pull requests and code reviews (Git).
- Experience working with teams in an agile environment (Jira).
- Passion for clean code where re-usability, testability and readability are a must (SOLID).
- Experience with the tech stack described above.
- A good understanding of software architecture & object-oriented design patterns
- Self-motivated, with initiative and enthusiasm, willing to work with a remote team.
- Great communication skills in English.
- Experience in CI/CD (CircleCI), Fastlane and static code quality analytics.
- Experience in BDD.
- Kotlin, including multiplatform, KMM (believe it! — we use it both Android and iOS)
- Open source contributions.
- Experience with Combine
- Experience working with modular architectures
- Experience with Swift Package Manager, Carthage, Cocoapods
- Shipped successful iOS app(s), ideally still available in the App Store
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
Coinbase is hiring a
Associate Manager, Customer Support Operations
Coinbase is one of the oldest and largest crypto exchanges, and Coinbase Jobs are one of the most coveted in the industry. Founded in 2012, Coinbase is now a crypto heavyweight with over 68 million verified users and 1,250 employees. Coinbase even went public in 2021 on Nasdaq via a direct listing.
Coinbase was launched by Brian Armstrong and Fred Ehrsam. It is based in San Francisco, California. However, the exchange now has offices spread across multiple cities in US, Europe, and Asia. Coinbase brought in a revenue of $2.23 Billion in Q2 2020, and at the peak of its share price, its valuation exceeded $100 Billion.
Coinbase does not advertise a lot of internship opportunities. However, they do come from time to time.
Coinbase has also embraced remote jobs. Pretty much most positions that Coinbase is hiring for now are remote. However, Coinbase Remote Jobs are country-specific. Meaning, Coinbase still hires people from the countries they operate in, but the positions themselves are remote.
Coinbase is growing rapidly, and at any given time, Coinbase has hundreds of open jobs. Check out the jobs below if you're looking to work for Coinbase.
At Coinbase, our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web3 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
As a Consumer Support Operations Associate Manager, you will lead a team of highly motivated customer support professionals whose performance is critical to Coinbase achieving its mission. Using your customer support, operations and team management skills you will play a crucial role ensuring we deliver an outstanding customer experience globally.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties): To be completed by all business teams except Eng.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements): To be completed by all business teams except Eng.
Nice to haves:
*This is a remote based position in Manila, Philippines
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Know Your Rights notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required. For US applicants only, by submitting your application you are agreeing to arbitration of disputes as outlined here.
Please let Coinbase know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Bitstamp is hiring a
Bitstamp is the original Cryptocurrency Exchange.
We started small in 2011, with just two laptops and big aspirations. Fast forward to today and we have grown to serve over 4 million clients across the globe, who benefit from our commitment to security, transparency and regulation. Whether it’s through our intuitive web and mobile apps or arsenal of industry-leading APIs, Bitstamp is where crypto enters the world of finance.
Our success is a result of the innovative ideas, talented individuals, and passion of our team. Together, we have helped shaped the crypto industry and continue to do so. We are always on the lookout for new talent and crypto-curious thinkers who share our passion for the future of finance.
As a QA Engineer you'll join Product Engineering Team who are passionate about creating and optimizing the latest cryptocurrency trading platforms, helping to discover new practices in the financial world, designing and developing solutions for a global user base and developing tools for internal company processes.
What you'll do
Please let Bitstamp know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
CoinGecko is hiring a
Software Test Engineer Intern (QA)
CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world's largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 6,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 100 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation in order to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions of users.
As a brand, we believe in cultivating a positive work culture where team members are encouraged to freely learn, work, play and have room for personal growth. We empower our team with opportunities to fulfill their passions and interests to become extraordinary contributors to the company and society.
CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world's largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.What you'll be doing: • Software QA: Support execution of QA activities based on software specifications to ensure that our software products are of the highest quality. Assist to scale software products to make cryptocurrency data accessible to everyone across the globe at scale on web and mobile applications.• Release Testing : Perform different testing strategies including regression and functional testing on all software products. Participate in sprint delivery and developing test plans in release cycles. Perform user-acceptance tests to ensure that code is error-free and meets specifications before deployment.• Defect resolution: Able to replicate defects reported by end users and update cases to facilitate developers.• QA maintenance: Learn and extend existing automation test software codebase if required to.• Documentation: Identify and document defects and issues in software applications. Perform triaging based on a provided defect resolution schema.• Sharpen the Saw: Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software testing, and participate in Kaizen and knowledge sharing with the team.• Team Player: Work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, and designers to understand requirements and acceptance criteria, ship new features, and deliver great and consistent user experiences across the CoinGecko software products (web, API and app).• Support any ad hoc tasks as required by the company.What we look for in you:• Education: You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields.• Product Knowledge: Strong desire and passion to learn about the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry and the problems faced by users.• Software Testing Knowledge: Knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies, tools, and processes. Familiarity with software testing concepts (blackbox, whitebox, greybox testing), including functional and non-functional testing, test planning, and defect management. Familiarity with Agile and SCRUM software development lifecycles and methodologies. • First principles thinking: Thinks critically to understand and assess flow processes and defect risks in complex systems.• Organized & Detail-oriented: Strong written skills in documenting technical and non-technical work to facilitate business operations.• People Skills: Communicate clearly and have experience working with other individuals in a team towards achieving a common goal.• Leadership: Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision after 3 months. Has a strong sense of self-leadership and is curious & creative on finding ways to improve existing projects & workflows.• Scope of Work: Work primarily on tightly scoped, routine problems where the key results are clearly defined.• Problem Solving: Passionate about solving problems faced by stakeholders together with strong user empathy.• Breadth: Love delving into new technologies and ways of doing things.• You have keen interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain, and smart contracts.• Nice to have:You've worked with software automation with Java and Selenium, Postman or Sofy. • Able to commit for a minimum 3 months internship. Note:Please take note that we are only accepting local candidates from Malaysia & Singapore. If you are interested in a remote position based outside of Malaysia & Singapore, do take a look at our roles labeled remote.Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:• RM 1,500 or SGD 1,000 allowance /month if you are based in Malaysia or Singapore respectively.• Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.• Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work the hours you need to get your tasks done.• Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.• An opportunity to learn about blockchain and cryptocurrencies from one of the pioneering companies in the industry.CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!
Please let CoinGecko know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
The Block is hiring a
Working at The Block is one of the most enjoyable, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you’ll have in your career.
The Block is the leading research, analysis and news brand in the digital asset space. Founded in 2018 and based in NYC, The Block’s team is spread across 7 times zones, covering the global cryptocurrency and blockchain space 24/7.
Through The Block’s website + newsletter, the Genesis research brand, our podcast “The Scoop,” hosted + 3rd party events and community participation, we interact daily with tens of thousands of crypto natives, financial market participants, Fortune 500 professionals, global service providers, government leaders and more.
The Block delivers deep insight into how this emerging sector interacts with traditional finance, technology, governments and markets. The Block’s foundation is simple: we are the first and final word in digital assets.
Founded in 2018 and based in NYC, The Block is the leading research, analysis, and news brand in the digital asset space. The Block's team is spread across 5 continents and 15+ countries, covering the global cryptocurrency space 24/7.At The Block, we see digital assets as a ubiquitous part of the future. As this space continues to evolve, we view our role as the trusted moderator and authoritative voice for those who invest in, work with, make decisions about, or seek to understand digital assets. We are seeking a Product Designer with strong UX/UI skills to join our growing Design team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating user-centered designs that are both visually appealing and highly functional. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand business goals, user needs, and technological capabilities to design creative solutions that help us to deliver best-in-market products. You will have the opportunity to own specific product features end-to-end, from conception to delivery. We are seeking someone with a strong creative vision that will help us to look critically at our products from the inside out as we continue to iterate and improve the overall experience. If you’re a highly motivated person that is seeking an opportunity to have a real impact on a growing team and you enjoy solving complex design problems, creating user-centered designs, and have a strong portfolio that demonstrates your expertise in Figma, Prototyping, and UX/UI design, we encourage you to apply for this position.The hiring range for this role is $120,000 - $140,000 in base salary, plus equity and benefits. Base salary pay within the provided range will be refined based on candidate’s experience and location.
The following qualifications are not required, but are nice to have:
Please let The Block know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Chronicled.com is hiring a
Technical Product Manager
At Chronicled, we value an inclusive and diverse environment where technical precision, passion, and curiosity pave the way for collaborative building. We are a customer-centric company that strives every day to build products that solve real business problems with solutions that delight the customer and add exponential value.
We are bringing to life a new paradigm of decentralized network - such as the MediLedger Network - that promises to be the next big wave after centralized SaaS software. The next decade in enterprise software will be defined by our success and leadership.
The team at Chronicled is highly cohesive, driven, and lives by the company values. We are looking for individuals who can bring new ideas and energy to the culture and work with the rest of the team to build a world-class enterprise software company.
Chronicled is reshaping and streamlining business processes in the Pharmaceutical industry using the latest technological achievements and proprietary advancements based on Blockchain and advanced cryptography. It has established the decentralized MediLedger Network, which connects the pharmaceutical industry and runs some of its most mission critical processes. It is one of the leading players in the blockchain industry and is ushering a new enterprise software paradigm that respects privacy and gives control back to the companies. As a Technical Product Manager at Chronicled, you will be working with a cross-functional team of engineers, QA, software architects, and customer success to plan and deliver blockchain-based enterprise products through careful planning of sprints, thorough business analysis, understanding technical landscape and constraints, writing user stories, and driving development and testing. This position will initially report to the Product Management Lead.
What you'll do:
What you'll need:
Please let Chronicled.com know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Volmex Labs is hiring a
QA & Testing Engineer (Remote)
Volmex Labs is the builder of the Volmex (volmex.finance) protocol. Volmex is a protocol for crypto volatility indices and non-custodial trading. Volmex Labs is backed by leading crypto investors and traders including Three Arrows Capital, Alameda Research, CMS Holdings, Robot Ventures, Orthogonal Trading, and more.
What We're Looking For
With our upcoming mainnet launch, we are looking for a quality assurance engineer passionate about decentralized finance to join our growing distributed team.
• Develop test plans for current and new features
• Drive continuous improvements of products and process
• Responsible for interface testing, functional testing, integration testing and performance testing
• Refine protocol documentation
* 3+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
* Experience working with bug/task/test management systems (e.g. Jira)
* Knowledge of Ethereum and decentralized finance
• Proactive approach to working with developers on new features/bug-fixes and understanding what and how to test them
Please let Volmex Labs know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Xapo Bank is hiring a
Senior iOS Developer (Remote - Work from Anywhere)
At Xapo we are building truly cross functional teams with full ownership of design, architecture, build and test. You will collaborate closely with your fellow team members from the product, backend, design and QA communities of practice.
Our tech stack includes:
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will be responsible for building components of our mobile app that will enable users all over the world to send, spend, save, and receive money and Bitcoin safely and globally.
The impact of what you will help develop at Xapo will help people protect their life savings.
If you are a passionate, enthusiastic engineer interested in revolutionizing banking, join us!
Nice to have
Please let Xapo Bank know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.