Project Management Crypto Jobs
Explore Project Management jobs at top web3 startups and companies. Dive into the Project Management sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 30 Project Management-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Technical Project Manager @ NascentOperations (370) Remote Full-time Montreal, Remote30d
- Lead day-to-day activities of our engineering team, including sprint planning, and requirements gathering
- Collaborate with engineering and trading teams to identify and prioritize features and enhancements that deliver the most value
- Lead the process of defining project requirements, scope, and objectives and serve as the interface between engineering and trading teams to ensure that projects are completed within budget, on time, and to the satisfaction of all parties involved
- Effectively communicate project status, progress, and issues while dynamically adjusting plans as necessary to ensure successful project completion
- Manage project risks and issues by identifying potential roadblocks and developing contingency plans to mitigate them
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps that align with Nascent’s overall strategy and vision
- Contribute to the development and implementation of project management methodologies, tools, and processes
- You have experience leading and managing complex technical projects with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- You thrive in less structured environments and are at your best when driving and delivering results with the freedom to build and execute your own plan
- You are the epitome of organization and effectiveness when it comes to translating user needs and features into technically scoped projects
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical project management or product management.
- Hands-on experience working with agile fast moving teams to manage products or projects from beginning to shipped working product
- Minimum 1 year hands-on experience building / designing / implementing
- Deep interest (obsession) with trading and crypto
- Build for the long term
- Align incentives
- Be nimble
- Compete to win
- Explore, experiment, play
- Always be building
- Give and embrace real feedback
- The opportunity to learn, experiment and build in an entrepreneurial environment
- Remote and distributed working environment
- Comprehensive health benefits package including dental, vision, and life
- Generous paid parental leave & supported return to work
- Home Office, coworking space and wellness stipend
- Retirement plan matching contributions
- Open vacation policy as well as flexible work hours and location
- Access to our internal performance coaching, technical experts and support for continuing your skill development and growth
- Team activities and bi-annual in-person team retreats
Nascent is hiring a
Technical Project Manager
Nascent is a team of builders who back early-stage web3 founders creating products and primitives for an open financial world. Founded in 2020, we’ve invested in 50+ early-stage teams that we believe have the potential to create substantive change, expand boundaries and find new horizons. Building from a base of permanent capital, we also deploy a sizable liquid portfolio utilizing a range of strategies that ensure we are among the most active users of the open financial system we are helping to build. The fluid structure that enables our team to build, use, and invest in the future of crypto makes Nascent both an ideal early-stage partner and long-term ally.
As the Technical Project Manager you will take charge of planning, executing, and tracking technical projects to ensure their successful completion. Working closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering and trading, you will manage all aspects of the project life cycle, from initial planning and scoping through to final delivery and post-project evaluation. Reporting directly to our Head of Trading and collaborating closely with our Head of Engineering, you will be the primary point of contact for bringing parties together and translating our ambitions into clear and achievable work plans.
As the Technical Project Manager, you will have a unique opportunity to support designing and deploying the infrastructure that underpins our trading activities, making an impact on the bottom line of a fast-moving, crypto-native firm. The preferred location for this role is Montreal, with candidates from other regions expected to spend at least 2 weeks per quarter in Montreal.
You’ll be the driving force behind…
Our Team & Culture
At Nascent, we are an interdisciplinary team of investors, builders & creators, capable of achieving more together than we can as individuals. We offer the opportunity to contribute to building the future global economic system with a world-class team and culture that pairs the freedom to explore, experiment & play with a competitive drive to win. We invest in our people by providing the autonomy to build, coupled with accountability & honest feedback to help learn, grow, perform & win. We’re a fully distributed team that understands the value of in-person time—we host two team retreats per year and encourage team members to come together for more frequent in-person work.
Principles that drive our team & work
What We Offer
At Nascent, we offer a competitive total compensation package heavily weighted toward bonus, ensuring that when we perform at our best and the firm wins we all win.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity and differences of perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status, inclusive of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please let Nascent know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.