Product Marketing Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Product Marketing jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Product Marketing sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 18 Product Marketing-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Developer Community Growth Lead @ LayerZeroMarketing (263) Full-time VancouverToday
Product Marketing Manager @ MobileCoinProduct (149) Remote Full-time San Francisco (CA), Remote - US10d
Product Marketing Manager @ SafeProduct (149) Full-time Berlin, Lisbon11d
- Location: 🇩🇪 Berlin, Germany or 🇵🇹 Lisbon, Portugal
- Our Tech Stack: Notion, G-Suite, Dune, BI tools, Intercom, YouTube
- Work hand-in-hand with Product and Engineering to inform product development and marketing strategy, based on actionable, data-driven insights
- Engage our community by talking regularly to our customers and advocating for our user base in product development
- Create holistic product positioning and messaging, informed by user research and product expertise
- Own and drive all aspects of product launches, including press releases, product landing pages, social media and co-marketing with our partners
- Expand market awareness and adoption of existing products
- Be data-driven and proactively analyze market, product and competitive trends to inform our strategy
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing at a technology company, or general marketing experience with a web3 project with demonstrated success
- Comfortable with taking initiative and working proactively
- Producing hypotheses and able to answer questions and create plans using data from a variety of sources
- Great understanding of the English language
- A strong understanding and exposure to the web3 ecosystem with topics such as relevant adoption metrics for web3 products and understands the needs of different stakeholders (users, developers, etc.)
- An understanding of smart contract accounts and the conversation around security, multiplayer finance
- User of multiple web3 products, blockchains and more. Understands the needs being filled by different products and how they connect.
- Experience with Dune Analytics
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need!
Marketing Specialist (Canada-EST) @ ChainSafe SystemsNontech (527) Remote Full-time Toronto, Remote - Canada - EST12d
- Our progressive tech stack includes Go, Rust, and TypeScript
- We spearhead ecosystem projects like Lodestar, Web3.js, Forest, Mina-rs, and Gossamer
- We are global, remote-friendly, and open to contractors
- You will be tasked with coming up with and executing on a marketing plan that sits under the overarching marketing strategy
- Maintain & optimize all of ChainSafe’s digital channels
- Ideate content ideas and optimize our current content with the content lead.
- Support the events manager with marketing activities for events
- Driving traffic to our digital entities including social media and website
- Create internal resources (one-pagers, competitive and positioning data spreadsheets, and presentations.)
- Maintain all of our marketing tools
- 4-6 years of experience in digital and product marketing in tech companies
- Experience with growth marketing including demand generation
- Experience in creating visual and written content.
- Experience managing social media accounts across many channels
- Experience running email marketing campaigns.
- Experience using CRMs such as hubspot
- Exceptional planning, organization, and time management skills.
- Highly motivated, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be organized and detail-oriented
- Strict attention to detail, initiative, follow-through, accountability, and superb interpersonal skills
- Creative problem solver who can manage complex tasks and projects.
- Has a positive attitude and can operate calmly under pressure.
- Develop and maintain great relationships with key stakeholders, partners, and colleagues.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal direction.
- Familiarity with Web3, blockchain, and Crypto projects is desired.
- Person needs to be located in Canada EST
Product Marketing Manager - Platform @ Parity TechnologiesProduct (149) Remote Full-time17d
Product Marketing Manager @ StellarProduct (149) Full-time New York (NY)30d
LayerZero is hiring a
Developer Community Growth Lead
LayerZero is looking to hire a Developer Community Growth Lead to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Vancouver.
LayerZero - We're building LayerZero, an omnichain interoperability protocol.
Please let LayerZero know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
MobileCoin is hiring a
Product Marketing Manager
MobileCoin is looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States or on-site in San Francisco CA.
MobileCoin - Building secure payment systems for mobile.
Please let MobileCoin know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Safe is hiring a
Product Marketing Manager
💻 About the role:
This role will define the product marketing function within the Safe team and be the subject matter expert on use cases across a wide range of stakeholder groups. This is a unique position that will work with marketing, leadership, product, and engineering with the ultimate goal of driving adoption and engagement for Safe.
🗃️ What you will be doing:
🎒 What you will bring:
Nice to have but not essential:
What we can offer you:
But most important - grow with us! We’re growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you’re someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there’s a lot of opportunities for you at Safe. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!
Please apply with your (English) resume.
At Safe, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.
Please let Safe know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
ChainSafe Systems is hiring a
Marketing Specialist (Canada-EST)
ChainSafe is a leading blockchain research and development firm specializing in infrastructure solutions for the decentralized web. Alongside its contributions to significant ecosystems such as Ethereum, Polkadot, Filecoin, Mina, and more, ChainSafe creates solutions for developers and teams across the web3 space utilizing our expertise in gaming, bridging, NFTs, and decentralized storage. As part of the mission to build innovative products for users and better tooling for developers, ChainSafe embodies an open-source and community-oriented ethos.
To learn more about ChainSafe, look at our Discord, GitHub, and website.
Here’s what you need to know before reading on:
At ChainSafe, you’ll be part of a team that believes in the community’s vital importance and contributes to advancing humanity with open-source and decentralized technology.
Challenges for You to Work On:
Why Join Us:
At ChainSafe, we are a compassionate group of builders and makers, working to bring our ideas to life. You’ll be part of a team that believes in the vital importance of community and contributing to advance humanity with open-source and decentralized technology.
We care deeply about our values and look for these in every team member: A dedication to self-improvement and professional development, a commitment to community and collaboration, a drive for accountability, diligence, and autonomy, and above all fostering a place of acceptance, friendliness, and compassion.
We welcome your fresh perspectives and ideas
ChainSafe is a remote-first company with an international team. We offer opportunities for personal and professional learning and growth, value autonomy and responsibility, and have a results-driven environment, flexible work hours and time-off policy, as well as competitive salary.
How to Apply
Please click apply and fill out the Greenhouse application form and ensure that you attach your resume and link your LinkedIn.
Please let ChainSafe Systems know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Parity Technologies is hiring a
Product Marketing Manager - Platform
Parity Technologies is looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager - Platform to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Parity Technologies - Blockchain infrastructure for the decentralised web.
Please let Parity Technologies know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Stellar is hiring a
Product Marketing Manager
Stellar is looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in New York NY.
Stellar - An open network for storing and moving money.
Please let Stellar know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.