What you'll be doing:
• Software QA: Perform execution of QA tasks based on software specifications to
ensure that our software products are of the highest quality. Execute full software
development lifecycles based on the department’s strategy.
• Release Testing: Perform different testing strategies including regression, functional and user acceptance tests on all software products. Participate in sprint delivery and developing test plans in release cycles. Adapt to different projects and platforms with minimal issues.
• Defect resolution: Replicate defects reported by end users and update cases to
facilitate developers. Facilitates and communicates status of issues between users
and engineers. Own key results in resolving defects for assigned teams.
• QA maintenance: Maintain test scripts and test automation frameworks.
• Documentation: Identify and document defects and issues in software applications as reported by external and internal users. Perform triaging based on a provided defect resolution schema and escalate issues to meet team targets. Communicate delivery status of individual tickets to technical leads.
• Team Player: Work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, and designers to ship out products and features in a timely and effective manner. Deliver independently on a scope of work with minimal instruction.
• Sharpen the Saw: Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development and contribute to knowledge sharing. Learn advanced testing techniques or automation tools that improve the team’s productivity. Demonstrate thorough understanding of a subject matter and how to apply it effectively.
• Coaching: Mentor interns and junior software engineers, or contribute to
communities, user groups and open-source projects.
• Support any ad hoc tasks as required by the company.
What we look for in you:
• Proven track record: Have 1-3 years professional experience in software testing for
web and mobile applications in Agile teams. Is flexible to move between different
• Education: Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields, or relevant professional-level certifications.
• Product Knowledge: User of CoinGecko products and demonstrates some
understanding in finance, blockchain or cryptocurrencies.
• Software Testing Knowledge: Thorough knowledge of software quality assurance
methodologies. Is familiar with advanced software testing techniques such as BVA and equivalence partitioning.
• Organization & Attention to Detail: Reviews technical documents to develop
comprehensive test plans early in the development phase. Strong written skills in
• People Skills: Communicates clearly and have experience working with other
individuals in a team towards achieving a common goal.
• Leadership: Self-motivated and works independently with minimal supervision.
Contributes to existing projects & workflows to improve team productivity.
• Scope of Work: Work mostly on clearly defined and scoped individual features or
problems of moderate scope independently within guidelines set. Make reliable
estimates on time and complexity of your own work.
• Problem-Solving: Passionate about solving problems faced by stakeholders with
strong user empathy.
• Nice to have:
- Have experience writing code for test automation in Java or Python.
- Keen interest in decentralized technologies and its applications including