Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role
We are looking for a Partner Success Manager who will report to our Head of Partner Success and provide ongoing support to the larger enterprises with which we partner to assist them in their integration and use of the Aptos protocol and network to build financial services, games, entertainment experiences, and other blockchain-based products. The candidate should be able to contribute to building relationships, implement new programs for our partners, and assist partners with inquiries they have for Aptos Labs’ engineering, marketing, and business development efforts.
The Partner Success Manager’s responsibilities include supporting our partners as they transition from prospective integrations to full partners, building close relationships that often last beyond any one use case for our protocol, and deeply understanding both the partner’s business but also the partner’s value to our ecosystem both in its own contributions, but in the tools that it brings that might be of benefit to other projects and partners integrating the Aptos protocol.
Ultimately, you will work directly with partners to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction with our network and with the services we provide to them. You will also work closely with other employees and cross-functional teams to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
What you'll be doing:
- Establish clear internal goals for the integration and growth of partners on our network.
- Track the milestones we establish with our partners in their integrations with our network as well as the results of their integrations to inform product and partnerships on the right categories of partners to add to our network.
- Assist our partners in the set up of their project on our network and help them navigate our internal teams and new products and software that we release for network partners.
- Promote the value of the new products and services that Aptos Labs will be releasing for projects on our network.
- Collaborate with our product, engineering, and marketing teams to create training courses and educational materials.
- Develop a deep understanding of Aptos Labs’ products and services so you can identify other areas of collaboration with our partners and synthesize partner feedback for our product and engineering teams.
- Review partner complaints and concerns and seek to improve the partner experience
- Maintain a cadence of communicating the latest partner updates to the wider Aptos team and identify opportunities for deeper engagement
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience working in account management or customer success at high-growth technology companies
- Ability to understand and interpret commercial agreements and the obligations for both Aptos Labs and partners therein
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer and partner experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the integration and use of the Aptos protocol and network.
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Experience in and strong market knowledge of the blockchain & crypto industry preferred, but not necessary
The base salary range for this full-time position is $106k - $140k. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and typical maximum target for new hire salaries for the position of a candidate based in the Bay Area at any level. We do hire exceptionally talented professionals with decades of experience in their field. As such, our range may be higher than what is displayed. Our base salary ranges are determined by experience and location, and we hire at all levels for multiple roles. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, job-related skills demonstrated during the interviews, working experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only and do not include equity, tokens, or benefits.
- 100% insurance premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents (US Employees)
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible vacation time, 11 holidays, and floating company days off
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
- 401k matching (US Employees)
- Fun and inclusive in-person and digital events
Aptos is committed to diversity in the workplace, and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.