What are we all about?
We are a team of builders and researchers on a mission to empower enterprises and developers worldwide to access and build on decentralized systems.
Our expertise covers several domains: Ethereum and Starknet protocol engineering, layer-2, cryptography research, protocol research, decentralized finance (DeFi), security auditing, formal verification, real-time monitoring, smart contract development, and dapps and enterprise engineering.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with, such as Ethereum Foundation, Starknet Foundation, Gnosis Chain, Flashbots, Forta Protocol, Lido, EigenLayer, Open Zeppelin, RISCZero, Aleph Zero, and many more.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
Are you the one?
Starknet is the fastest-growing network in terms of new developers joining the network. Nethermind builds many developer-facing tools that need to work seamlessly in this fast-paced blockchain. This ecosystem needs contributors with quality-mindset, capable of applying their craftsmanship and systematic creativity to improve its components. Your software engineering experience and ability to rally developers around you could mean the difference between a flawless network upgrade and a community forking event. Do you have what it takes?
- Lead and manage the software development team, maintaining Internet-facing applications in blockchain space.
- Collaborate with Product Owner and Project Manager to align development with company strategy and goals.
- Drive the adoption of best practices in coding, testing, and maintenance to ensure quality and scalability.
- Oversee the design, development, and implementation of new software programs and updates.
- Foster a culture of creativity and innovation within the team.
- Mentor and develop team members, identifying strengths and areas for growth.
- Ensure the optimization of development processes for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and industry trends to maintain a competitive edge.
- Track record of developing internet-facing SPA web application (React preferred) and APIs
- Experience in building applications using relational DBMS systems, hands-on SQL DDL and DML skills
- Understanding of good software architecture (including cloud-native and serverless architectures)
- Ability to write clean, testable, and maintainable code without over-engineering
- Strong computer science background
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Pragmatic experience in various software development methodologies
- Understanding of DevOps principles, experience working in CI/CD-enabled environments
Nice to have:
- NoSQL DB experience
- Blockchain experience
What we offer:
- Fully remote opportunity
- Flexible Hours