Non Tech Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Non Tech jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Non Tech sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 32 Non Tech-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Product Marketing / Ecosystem Marketing Specialist (Canada-EST) @ ChainSafe SystemsNontech (546) Remote Full-time Toronto, Remote - Canada - ESTToday
- Our progressive tech stack includes Go, Rust, and TypeScript
- We spearhead ecosystem projects like Lodestar, Web3.js, Forest, Mina-rs, and Gossamer
- We are global, remote-friendly, and open to contractors
- You will be tasked with coming up with and executing on a marketing plan that sits under the overarching marketing strategy
- Maintain & optimize all of ChainSafe’s digital channels
- Ideate content ideas and optimize our current content with the content lead.
- Support the events manager with marketing activities for events
- Driving traffic to our digital entities including social media and website
- Create internal resources (one-pagers, competitive and positioning data spreadsheets, and presentations.)
- Maintain all of our marketing tools
- 4-6 years of experience in digital and product marketing in tech companies
- Experience with growth marketing including demand generation
- Experience in creating visual and written content.
- Experience managing social media accounts across many channels
- Experience running email marketing campaigns.
- Experience using CRMs such as hubspot
- Exceptional planning, organization, and time management skills.
- Highly motivated, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be organized and detail-oriented
- Strict attention to detail, initiative, follow-through, accountability, and superb interpersonal skills
- Creative problem solver who can manage complex tasks and projects.
- Has a positive attitude and can operate calmly under pressure.
- Develop and maintain great relationships with key stakeholders, partners, and colleagues.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal direction.
- Familiarity with Web3, blockchain, and Crypto projects is desired.
- Person needs to be located in Canada EST
Accountant @ karpatkeyToday
- Manage the books and perform day-to-day accounting operations (AR/AP, Crypto asset cost-basis, etc.) by processing and reconciling all transactions in a timely and accurate manner;
- Implement internal controls and safeguards over organizational assets, payments of authorized expenses, compliance with contractual obligations, and organizational policies;
- Prepare financial statements;
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and financial forecasts and educate teams on how to allocate/plan budgets;
- Act as the primary liaison with our external tax consultants and auditors and manage these relationships to maintain compliance with accounting standards and regulations and ensure due diligence readiness;
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure accurate and timely financial information is available to support business decisions and assist with the preparation of financial reports for management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field;
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting including experience in a start-up;
- Some experience in DeFi, blockchain company, or DAO;
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices and experience with accounting systems;
- A self-starter that is motivated to find efficient ways of establishing scalable new processes and has the ability to take ownership of all accounting functions;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- English: full professional proficiency;
- Willingness to continue learning about DeFi & Web3.
- Home office;
- Flexible hours;
- PTO Benefits;
- Yearly training budget;
- Home-office equipment Benefits;
- Bonus award.
Brand Designer @ WorldcoinNontech (546) Full-time New York (NY), San Francisco (CA)Today
Client Services Analyst @ Galaxy DigitalNontech (546) Full-time New York (NY)Today
Finance Associate @ Obol LabsToday
Head of Business Development and Sales, 0x and Matcha @ 0xNontech (546) Remote Full-time San Francisco (CA), RemoteToday
Sales & Partnerships Lead @ FoundationToday
Web Designer @ ChainlinkToday
Senior Accountant @ ZORA1d
- Responsible for managing the books and performing day-to-day accounting operations (AR/AP, cash reconciliation, Crypto Cost Accounting, Accruals, Monthly Close, Tax, Payroll, Audit (future), and any special projects)
- Manage the preparation and integrity of GAAP-compliant monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements by reviewing journal entries, reconciliations and variance analysis
- Establish, document, and maintain adequate and effective accounting controls and policies to improve the monthly close and to ensure timely and accurate reporting, especially when dealing with crypto transactions
- Implement internal controls and safeguards over company assets, payments of authorized expenses, compliance with contractual obligations, and compliance with company policies
- Desire to improve existing processes, automate activities, and reduce redundant reports
- Assist in annual budgeting process and educate and guide teams on how to allocate/plan budgets
- Act as the primary liaison with our external tax consultants and auditors and manage these relationships to maintain compliance and ensure due diligence readiness
- Work cross functionally to support other departments and act as trusted partner and colleague
- Lead ERP exploration and implementation in the future
- CPA license
- 3-6 years of progressive accounting experience including a mix of audit, public and private startup experience
- Able to work US working hours (PST, Mountain time, CST or EST)
- Some experience in crypto, consumer internet, e-commerce, FinTech, or related technology fields
- A self-starter that is motivated to find optimal and efficient ways of doing things and establishing scalable new processes
- Driven and excited to help build a scalable and efficient accounting and finance department, including its OKRs/KPIs (full cycle experience)
- Deep understanding of GAAP / Strong knowledge of internal controls and financial reporting
- Experience with doing state sales tax registration and filings
- Have a great sense of autonomy, organization, and teamwork - meets deadlines
- High attention to detail and excellent critical thinking
- Strong communication skills: including the ability to articulate financial results and variances
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills
- Experience with our tech stack: QBO, Bill.com, Brex, Gusto, Integral and Bitwave
- Excited by our mission and the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn about NFTs, art, cryptocurrency, and anything web3
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Ability to take ownership of and grow out all accounting functions
- An unique opportunity to be part of the growing crypto/NFT community early on, making a meaningful impact to the team as well as the world
- Remote first working culture
- 1.2 ETH per year to explore on Zora platform: for minting NFTs or dropping your own NFTs!
- Expense budget for home setup
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Compensation: $70,000-$115,000 USD per year depending on experience
E-Commerce Lead @ Ryder1d
- Together with the growth team, develop and execute digital marketing strategies to drive online sales and increase Ryder’s overall brand awareness
- Manage and optimize the bread and butter of our company - Ryder’s e-commerce shop, and build effective multi-channel performance marketing strategies, not limited to SEM, PPC, SEO, social media, affiliate marketing and other digital channels.
- Establish and optimize various sales funnel and ensure that all campaigns are executed effectively and efficiently
- Conduct regular conversion rate optimization audits and execute A/B tests, user testing/feedback to improve conversion rates across the brands’ digital channels and assets
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to ensure e-commerce initiatives are aligned with company goals and objectives
- Stay up-to-date with the latest e-commerce and web3 trends and continuously seek out new ways to improve the customer experience, drive sales, crypto and non-crypto customer behavior and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- 3+ years of experience in e-commerce, digital and performance marketing, with a proven track record of driving online sales, especially with consumer products particularly hardware or electronic products
- Expertise with e-commerce platforms and digital marketing tools, including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, META, Convert Kit, SEMRush, Zapier and other marketing software
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Knowledge of CRO, SEO, SEM, and other digital marketing channels
- Expertise with UX/UI principles and A/B testing
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in a rapid, agile, and often ambiguous environment with a growth mindset.
- Knowledge of web3, hardware and electronic products
- Strong network and connections with brands are a plus
- Experience in retail on the platform side and brand side is highly preferred
- Experience in developing a strong sales team - passion for leading and developing people.
Social Media & Content Manager @ AgoricNontech (546) Remote Full-time Remote - Canada, US1d
Social Media Intern @ GeminiNontech (546) New York (NY)1d
Director of Customer Success @ MagicSupport (85) Remote Full-time1d
Finance Associate @ HarmonyOperations (313) Full-time Palo Alto (CA)1d
General Manager, UK @ OkcoinOperations (313) Remote Full-time Remote - Europe1d
Policy and Government Relations Intern @ StellarOperations (313) Remote Remote - Washington DC1d
Associate @ Lattice2d
- Being the most informed investment team member on market categories that excite you.
- Producing and publishing deep research.
- Helping the investment team evaluate new opportunities through market research, on-chain data, and other diligence.
- Sourcing deals by meeting entrepreneurs, attending conferences, and joining relevant communities.
- Supporting our portfolio companies. We often help with GTM strategy and have published a number of case studies on portfolio companies (e.g. Layer3, Project Galaxy).
- Being an active contributor to the crypto community and assisting in developing the Lattice brand.
- Native understanding and deep curiosity for web3.
- You love research and have strong analytical capabilities.
- Bonus points for a technical background and active crypto network or project contributions. Also for familiarity with on chain analytics tools including Dune Analytics and Nansen.
- High EQ and ability to build and cultivate a network of long-term relationships.
- Competitive salary and carried interest in Lattice funds
- Generous benefits
- Fast-paced, low ego workplace
Senior Growth Operations Manager (Remote) @ LivepeerSales (175) Remote Full-time Remote - Canada, US2d
- Own and drive the deals pipeline, tracking and reporting on pipeline performance.
- Coordinate partner conversations / projects to create impact on go-to-market.
- Work with marketing and dev rel team to optimize for pipeline conversion rate.
- Work with product and customer success teams to optimize for Livepeer’s product-market-fit.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to inform successful go to market strategies with leadership.
- At least 4 years of experience in bd/sales in early stage technical startups. You feel comfortable owning and driving the deals pipeline for a technical product.
- Obsession with Livepeer’s target market - blockchain connected video applications across the social media and creator centric use cases. You want to see web3 deliver tremendous impact in these categories, and are obsessed with helping Livepeer enable this impact.
- Deep understanding and enthusiasm for the web3 space.
- Versatile, done-it-all, experience where you are not scared of getting your hands dirty executing across many different business areas. If you haven’t done something before, you have confidence you’ll figure it out.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Experience taking deals from start to finish, while managing expectations from customers.
- Experience managing deals automation and CRM tools - for example, Hubspot.
- Experience managing complex projects, and identifying areas of opportunity / improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Metrics-driven, with an eye for innovative ways to accelerate growth.
- Initial Preliminary Screening
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Interview with team member(s)
- Reference Checks + Verbal Offer
- Official Offer Letter + Onboarding
- USD $90,000-$150,000 / year base salary
Chief Marketing Officer (Crypto / Blockchain) @ FinixioMarketing (265) Remote Full-time2d
- Develop and execute marketing strategies in the crypto/blockchain space.
- Conduct market research to identify trends and insights that will inform marketing strategies.
- Create compelling marketing content and build brand awareness.
- Manage and oversee SEO, content and PPC campaigns to ensure optimal results.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with industry influencers, partners, and media outlets to generate exposure
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics to track progress and adjust strategies as needed.
- Build and lead a team of marketing professionals, providing guidance and support to help them achieve our collective goals.
- Proven track record of success in marketing for cryptocurrency/blockchain products.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies, including SEO and PPC
- Ability to create and implement effective marketing campaigns that achieve measurable results.
- Measurable experience of crypto social media marketing and community building
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and influencers.
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing and mentoring a team.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- 👌 A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- 🚀 An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- 🌳 Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- ⭐️ Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- ✈️ Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- ⛱️ 33/30 days of annual leave
- 💶 Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- 📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- 🌎 An international team with over 35 nationalities
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
APAC Intern/Grad - Sales and Revenue Operations @ BlockdaemonNontech (546) Singapore2d
Global Head of Community @ Ava LabsNontech (546) Remote Full-time New York (NY), Remote - US2d
Global PR Manager @ OKXNontech (546) Full-time Hong Kong2d
Internship in Internal Control @ LedgerNontech (546) Paris2d
PR Coordinator @ SorareNontech (546) Full-time Paris2d
Finance Associate @ AZA FinanceNontech (546) Full-time South Africa2d
- 3 years in a financial ecosystem or fin-tech.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce -Finance or Accounting Option or any other related course and CPAK holder.
- Big 4 experience is an advantage, but not required.
- Good Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Self-starter and independent.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Results driven and attention to details.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Preparation of monthly reports P&L and balance sheet - both individual and consolidated.
- Assist in expense policy enforcement, check and reconciliation.
- Assist with preparation of Budget reports.
- Maintaining accounts payables and receivables.
- Maintaining prepayments and accruals schedules.
- Inter-company postings and reconciliations.
- Liaise with auditors and manage external audits of the subsidiaries.
- Ensuring compliance with Tax requirements in the countries we are incorporated, VAT, WHT, Income Tax, corporate income tax and any other regulatory responsibility.
- Assist with Transfer Pricing preparation and implementation.
- Assist with preparation and adherence of Regulatory rules and requirements.
- Oversee bank reconciliations for all entities.
- Oversee MTO reconciliations for all entities.
- Oversee SL reconciliation for all entities.
- Margin report preparation.
- Client transactions mapping and reconciliation in the treasury system
- Great career development opportunities in a fast growing Fintech Company
- Ownership: All team members are empowered to bring ideas and make a difference in a dynamic and casual work environment
- A competitive salary at every stage of your growth
- Workplace pension contributions
- 24 days statutory paid annual leave in addition to local public holidays, plus an extra day for birthdays. Including 4 days for Christmas/New Year break
- Company funded private medical insurance: dental, medical, and optical services coverage based on your jurisdiction
- 2x-3x Group life insurance based on your jurisdiction
- Performance bonus & Equity Incentives Plan
- Growth: Access to a personal growth budget (FTEs/PERM Only)
- Mentor & Buddy Program
- Complimentary breakfast, snacks & drinks
- Team Building and Happy Hours Events
- employee mental health support
- A One-Time Work from Home Allowance
- Employee Referral Program
Executive Assistant to Head of Advisory and Senior Team @ GalaxyEngineering (665) Full-time New York2d
- Act as the point of contact for Head of Advisory and team among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Maintain calendars and set up meetings
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Track third party costs, following up internally with legal for contract review/signature
- Process expense reports
- Screen and direct phone calls
- Make client entertainment arrangements
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- 5+ years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Extensive MS Office, Google Suite, and PPT knowledge
- Strong appreciation of marketing and marketing analytics
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Cryptocurrency
- Competitive compensation
- Hybrid/Flexible Working Arrangements
- Flexible Time Off (paid)
- 3% 401(k) company contribution
- Company-paid health insurance for employees, partners, and other dependents
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Free daily snacks and weekly lunches
- Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
- Annual charitable giving match
- Employee Resource Groups
- Free virtual coaching and counseling sessions through Ginger
Web3 Head of Marketing & Business Development @ Hector Network3d
- Lead strategy development and execution to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention, as well as increase our market share and reach our growth targets.
- Own the Growth Marketing P&L and quantitative growth model, which shows ROI on every dollar we spend.
- Work with the data team to build dashboards to regularly monitor experiments, KPIs, and other key metrics
- Building and managing a high-performing marketing and business development team, providing mentorship and guidance to team members
- Define digital strategies across the entire customer lifecycle to maximize reach and retention
- Guide the research and identification of target customer audiences
- Lead experimentation processes along with data-driven decision-making, customer segmentation and funnel analysis
- Make improvements to the strategies constantly by breaking down and interpret large and complex data that can be turned into actionable decision
- Continually strive the team for high performance, higher volume and margins with ongoing optimization
- Strategic Thinker - The head of marketing should be able to develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with the overall business objectives.
- A DAO believer and are following DAO principles.
- Data-Driven - The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of analytics and utilize data to make informed decisions.
- Creative and Innovative - The head of marketing should have a knack for creating new and innovative marketing campaigns that break through the noise and generate high engagement.
- Collaborative - A strong leader fosters a collaborative environment and thrives on building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Result Oriented - It is crucial that the Head of Marketing delivers measurable results for the company and demonstrates a clear return on investment.
- Adaptable - Startups move at a fast pace and the ideal candidate should be able to pivot and adapt their strategies quickly as needed.
- Humble enough to step aside and listen to others
- 6-10 years of experience in marketing and business development roles, preferably in the technology or blockchain industry.
- Amazing storyteller - Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing and developing high-performance teams.
- A deep understanding of Web3 technologies, blockchain ecosystems, and a passion for the future of decentralized systems.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing and business development strategies that resulted in significant revenue growth.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with leaders, team, community, customers, and partners.
- Exciting opportunity to join a top Web3 project on a Fantom network
- Amazing chance for you career movement into the revolutionary and innovative space
- Competitive salary (We pay in stablecoin)
- Global Connections in the Web3 space
- Working in environment where ideas and opinions are valued and encouraged
- Direct influence on our company’s development and vision
- Talented and supportive team
- You’ll learn a looot
- Great market opportunity and growth potential
- A focused, communicative team with aligned goals
- Flexible working hours
Business Development & Strategic Partnerships @ SecuritizeNontech (546) Full-time New York (NY)3d
Contract Senior Recruiter @ HalbornNontech (546) Remote Remote - US3d
HR Operation Specialist @ BinanceNontech (546) Remote Dubai, Remote3d
Project Manager @ Sky MavisNontech (546) Full-time Ho Chi Minh City4d
Associate Product Manager @ CoinbaseNontech (546) Full-time United States4d
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
- Define product requirements and collaborate with a cross-functional team on a frequent basis to execute on product launches.
- Develop and execute against a product strategy that delivers the highest impact to your team, working closely with engineering, design, data and other stakeholders to set goals.
- Maintain a customer-centric focus by conducting user research, upholding product excellence, and analyzing user feedback and metrics to guide product innovation.
- Set success metrics for launches and analyze results throughout various stages to guide product development decisions.
- Become an expert in Coinbase’s strategic and competitive position in the web3 ecosystem and develop a well-rounded understanding of web3 (DeFi, NFTs,Trading, Layer 1 blockchains, DAOs).
- Current students graduating between December 2022 - Summer 2023 who are interested in creating an open financial system; common majors include Business, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Economics, and Math.
- Pursuing either a bachelor's or master's degree with less than 2 years of any full-time work experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills.
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience working in software product management (optional).
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
ChainSafe Systems is hiring a
Product Marketing / Ecosystem Marketing Specialist (Canada-EST)
ChainSafe is a leading blockchain research and development firm specializing in infrastructure solutions for the decentralized web. Alongside its contributions to significant ecosystems such as Ethereum, Polkadot, Filecoin, Mina, and more, ChainSafe creates solutions for developers and teams across the web3 space utilizing our expertise in gaming, bridging, NFTs, and decentralized storage. As part of the mission to build innovative products for users and better tooling for developers, ChainSafe embodies an open-source and community-oriented ethos.
To learn more about ChainSafe, look at our Discord, GitHub, and website.
Here’s what you need to know before reading on:
At ChainSafe, you’ll be part of a team that believes in the community’s vital importance and contributes to advancing humanity with open-source and decentralized technology.
Challenges for You to Work On:
Why Join Us:
At ChainSafe, we are a compassionate group of builders and makers, working to bring our ideas to life. You’ll be part of a team that believes in the vital importance of community and contributing to advance humanity with open-source and decentralized technology.
We care deeply about our values and look for these in every team member: A dedication to self-improvement and professional development, a commitment to community and collaboration, a drive for accountability, diligence, and autonomy, and above all fostering a place of acceptance, friendliness, and compassion.
We welcome your fresh perspectives and ideas
ChainSafe is a remote-first company with an international team. We offer opportunities for personal and professional learning and growth, value autonomy and responsibility, and have a results-driven environment, flexible work hours and time-off policy, as well as competitive salary.
How to Apply
Please click on Apply Now, fill out the Greenhouse application form below and ensure that you attach your resume and link your LinkedIn.
Please let ChainSafe Systems know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
karpatkey is hiring a
At karpatkey, we’re looking for an experienced and detail-oriented accountant to join our team. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing a robust accounting function ready for scale.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their CVs and Cover Letters to https://www.karpatkey.com/jobs/accountant?ref=cryptocurrencyjobs.co.
Please let karpatkey know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Worldcoin is hiring a
Worldcoin is looking to hire a Brand Designer to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be based in New York NY, or San Francisco CA.
Worldcoin - A new global digital currency that will launch by giving a free share to everyone.
Please let Worldcoin know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Galaxy Digital is hiring a
Client Services Analyst
Galaxy Digital is looking to hire a Client Services Analyst to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in New York NY.
Galaxy Digital - We are the bridge between the crypto and the institutional worlds.
Please let Galaxy Digital know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Obol Labs is hiring a
Obol Labs is looking to hire a Finance Associate to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Obol Labs - The multi-operator validator network.
Please let Obol Labs know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
0x is hiring a
Head of Business Development and Sales, 0x and Matcha
0x is looking to hire a Head of Business Development and Sales, 0x and Matcha to join their team. This is a full-time position that is remote or can be based in San Francisco CA.
0x - Powering decentralized exchange.
Please let 0x know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Foundation is hiring a
Sales & Partnerships Lead
Foundation is looking to hire a Sales & Partnerships Lead to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Foundation - A web3 destination.
Please let Foundation know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Chainlink is hiring a
Chainlink is looking to hire a Web Designer to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Chainlink - Blockchain oracles for hybrid smart contracts.
Please let Chainlink know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
ZORA is hiring a
ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of NFTs. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many creators as possible. Our mission is to build a new creator and community-owned economy.
Who we’re looking for
ZORA is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant who will help bring the accounting function in-house and take full ownership of the day-to-day accounting. Bonus points if you are already familiar with crypto accounting or are interested in learning!
What you’ll do:
We’d love if you had:
What we offer:
ZORA provides top quality medical, dental, and vision insurance, with a flexible time-off policy and a new Macbook Pro for full-time employees. Employees also receive equity.
Please let ZORA know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Ryder is hiring a
At Ryder we believe that web3 is the cornerstone of a world where economic freedom is a fundamental right, granting individuals full control over their digital assets and identities, and paving the way for a more prosperous and equitable global society.
Our mission is to make web3 accessible and secure to all by developing the world’s best hardware and software products that seamlessly remove web3’s complexity, allowing the next billion users to join this new era of the internet with exceptional ease.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced E-commerce lead to oversee our company’s bread and butter — Ryder’s online sales and digital marketing efforts. You will be in charge of the overall sales performance and drive conversions at optimal costs per acquisition. A keen eye for detail and data analysis would be a winning trait for this role.
As a E-Commerce Lead, you will be responsible for:
We’d also like to see
Why Work With Us
At Ryder, we are committed to creating a culture of excellence where our team members can thrive. We offer a competitive salary, flexible work hours, and opportunities for career growth. Our team is made up of passionate and driven individuals who are committed to making a difference in this new internet era.
If you are passionate about technology and designs that solve complex problems, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]
Apply with email@example.com
Please let Ryder know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Agoric is hiring a
Social Media & Content Manager
Agoric is looking to hire a Social Media & Content Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Canada, or the United States.
Please let Agoric know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Gemini is hiring a
Social Media Intern
Gemini is looking to hire a Social Media Intern to join their team. This is an internship position that is based in New York NY.
Gemini - A a next generation cryptocurrency exchange and custodian.
Please let Gemini know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Magic is hiring a
Director of Customer Success
Magic is looking to hire a Director of Customer Success to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Magic - Plug and play auth that's radically better. Simple, secure, passwordless..
Please let Magic know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Harmony is hiring a
Harmony is looking to hire a Finance Associate to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Palo Alto CA.
Harmony - Harmony is your open platform for assets, collectibles, identity, governance.
Please let Harmony know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Okcoin is hiring a
General Manager, UK
Okcoin is looking to hire a General Manager, UK to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Europe.
Okcoin - On a mission to make crypto investing and trading easily accessible to anyone.
Please let Okcoin know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Stellar is hiring a
Policy and Government Relations Intern
Stellar is looking to hire a Policy and Government Relations Intern to join their team. This is an internship position that can be done remotely anywhere in Washington DC.
Stellar - An open network for storing and moving money.
Please let Stellar know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Lattice is hiring a
Lattice is an early-stage crypto venture fund that helps founders build defensible moats. We’ve been investing since summer 2021 and have backed 60+ incredible companies including Galxe, Layer3, Lit Protocol, Immunefi, and Stardust. We recently closed our second fund to continue building out the best early-stage firm in the industry. You can read more about Lattice here.
We’re hiring an Associate to help us source and diligence investments, provide support for our existing portfolio, and help us grow our firm. You’ll be the fourth member of our investing team and work directly with some of the best early-stage teams in the industry.
As an Associate at Lattice, you’ll work closely with our investment team to surface opportunities, drive deals forward, and lead research on various Web3 categories. You’ll support our GP’s in a range of areas including:
Lattice is a remote-first team of four. We get the team together for off-sites two to four times per year.
Please let Lattice know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Livepeer is hiring a
Senior Growth Operations Manager (Remote)
Are you a growth-oriented business generalist, ready to take on a big challenge to drive the deals pipeline for an exciting web3 project? Do you have strong experience working on early stage developer facing products? Are you obsessed with the intersection of blockchain / video / consumer applications, and its potential impact to the masses? If so, you should consider joining Livepeer as our senior growth operations manager.
Livepeer is the leading video layer in the web3 stack - powered by an open protocol, open source software, and a global community of node operators and contributors. We are an engineering centric team, focused on creating innovative and disruptive technology in an emerging industry. Livepeer’s decentralized video streaming infrastructure is used by applications across different verticals.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone with a deep passion and perspective on the impact that blockchain can deliver to innovative video use cases across social media, creator monetization, and video in general. Join a project that has been live for five years, has great investors, an exceptional team, and a token with real usage. Be part of something that is causing real world impact.
Livepeer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We are committed to provide a community and environment for mutual respect, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success and seek to recruit/develop from a diverse candidate pool.
About the Role
Livepeer is looking for a senior growth operations manager who can own and drive the deals pipeline. You will report directly to the cofounder, and collaborate closely with the go-to-market team to own opportunities that come into our pipeline from “open” to “live”. This is not a team-building role initially, and you’ll be expected to be the primary executor in collaboration with the cross functional teams.
Here is what to expect during the interview process:
Please let Livepeer know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Finixio is hiring a
Chief Marketing Officer (Crypto / Blockchain)
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Chief Marketing Officer to join our team. As the CMO, you will be ensuring maximum exposure and driving the growth of our crypto and blockchain offerings through innovative marketing campaigns, new crypto/blockchain product introductions and strategic partnerships.
We own and operate a network of over 50 leading crypto sites covering news, market analysis, product reviews, product rankings and general blockchain education. They each have multiple revenue streams in various verticals, and have very well established structures and teams operating them - however new to market crypto/blockchain products are a key area of interest, and hence would like a CMO dedicated to marketing them. You’d be working in partnership with the aforementioned teams (as well as building your own), and as well as having our network of sites to work with, you’ll have any/all other avenues of marketing to utilise (ie SEO, paid ads, off site PR, social media, discord, reddit, telegram etc). This role would not be overseeing our websites, it is a dedicated role to overseeing the strategy (and healthy budgets) allocated purely to marketing new blockchain products.
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands - with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields - we are well funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
Please let Finixio know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Blockdaemon is hiring a
APAC Intern/Grad - Sales and Revenue Operations
Blockdaemon is looking to hire an APAC Intern/Grad - Sales and Revenue Operations to join their team. This is an internship position that is based in Singapore.
Blockdaemon - Stake, scale, and deploy nodes: institutional grade blockchain infrastructure.
Please let Blockdaemon know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Ava Labs is hiring a
Global Head of Community
Ava Labs is looking to hire a Global Head of Community to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States or on-site in New York NY.
Ava Labs - Build the Internet of Finance.
Please let Ava Labs know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
OKX is hiring a
Global PR Manager
OKX is looking to hire a Global PR Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Hong Kong.
OKX - Discover crypto, built on top of the world's most powerful exchange.
Please let OKX know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Ledger is hiring a
Internship in Internal Control
Ledger is looking to hire an Internship in Internal Control to join their team. This is an internship position that is based in Paris.
Ledger - Ledger is your gateway to buying and managing crypto safely.
Please let Ledger know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Sorare is hiring a
Sorare is looking to hire a PR Coordinator to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Paris.
Sorare - Experience football connection like never before, bringing fantasy to reality.
Please let Sorare know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
AZA Finance is hiring a
AZA Finance is an established provider of currency trading and cross-border payment solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure. By leveraging cutting edge technology in our flagship products, AZA is able to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to, from and across frontier markets.
Our API product provides both wholesale currency purchase and retail settlement via our robust API while our Web-Based platform is our B2B over-the-counter product that caters to businesses with wholesale currency needs, especially those paying partners and suppliers.
Our partners utilise our hybrid financial infrastructure and deep local knowledge to manage liquidity and send payments to dozens of bank networks, mobile money operators and payments aggregators across Africa. Licensed by the UK’s FCA and the Bank of Spain, AZA is a market-maker in every major African currency. AZA was founded in 2013 and now has offices in Nairobi, Lagos, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Kampala and Dakar.
AZA Finance is an established provider of currency trading and cross-border payment solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure. By leveraging cutting edge technology in our flagship products, AZA is able to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to, from and across frontier markets.Our API product provides both wholesale currency purchase and retail settlement via our robust API while our Web-Based platform is our B2B over-the-counter product that caters to businesses with wholesale currency needs, especially those paying partners and suppliers.Our partners utilise our hybrid financial infrastructure and deep local knowledge to manage liquidity and send payments to dozens of bank networks, mobile money operators and payments aggregators across Africa. Licensed by the UK’s FCA and the Bank of Spain, AZA is a market-maker in every major African currency. AZA was founded in 2013 and now has offices in Nairobi, Lagos, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Kampala and Dakar.
Job SummaryThe Finance Associate will support the Finance team which is based inBallito in managing financial records and reports for the legal entities within the Group. He/she will be based in Ballito and report to the Finance Controller.
Please let AZA Finance know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Galaxy is hiring a
Executive Assistant to Head of Advisory and Senior Team
Who You Are:
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Head of Advisory and Senior Team. Responsibilities include managing calendars, liaising with vendors, managing the flow of information, and streamlining expense reports and other back-office tasks. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have excellent time management skills, and be able to act with good judgment with minimal guidance. The ideal candidate is excited about contributing to the team’s success by solving problems, being collaborative, and demonstrating intellectual curiosity.
What You’ll Do:
What We’re Looking For:
What We Offer:
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.
Please let Galaxy know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Hector Network is hiring a
Web3 Head of Marketing & Business Development
Hector Network is a decentralized ecosystem powered by the HEC utility token and complemented by the TOR stablecoin. Our mission is to make the adoption of blockchain technology accessible to the masses, through initiatives such as our NFT collection and Marketplace, Multipay & Tax Reports, a liquidity facilitator (Perpetual Exchange & DEX), and high yielding Treasury for DAO members.
The goal of that role is to analyze and assess existing marketing campaigns and identify significant areas for improvement, develop and execute strategies to promote Hector Network products and services, identify growth opportunities, build relationships with clients and partners, and negotiate contracts that are beneficial to the organization.
Ultimately, the mission of this role is to grow the community, increase revenue, brand awareness, and market share, all while upholding Hector Network’s values and building trust and credibility.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced marketing and business development guru, who will be leading all aspects of marketing, “go-to- market,” and growth initiatives. This is a hands-on and versatile role, and you will be the mastermind behind defining not only marketing but also executing and managing business development and sales initiatives.
You are a good fit if you are:
Why work with us
Please let Hector Network know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Securitize is hiring a
Business Development & Strategic Partnerships
Securitize is looking to hire a Business Development & Strategic Partnerships to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in New York NY.
Securitize - Unlocking broader access to alternative investments.
Please let Securitize know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Halborn is hiring a
Contract Senior Recruiter
Halborn is looking to hire a Contract Senior Recruiter to join their team. This is a contract position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Halborn - Elite cybersecurity for blockchain companies.
Please let Halborn know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Binance is hiring a
HR Operation Specialist
Binance is looking to hire a HR Operation Specialist to join their team. This is an internship position that is remote or can be based in Dubai.
Binance - The world's leading blockchain ecosystem and digital asset exchange.
Please let Binance know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Sky Mavis is hiring a
Sky Mavis is looking to hire a Project Manager to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Sky Mavis - We build games with player-owned economies.
Please let Sky Mavis know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Coinbase is hiring a
Associate Product Manager
Coinbase is one of the oldest and largest crypto exchanges, and Coinbase Jobs are one of the most coveted in the industry. Founded in 2012, Coinbase is now a crypto heavyweight with over 68 million verified users and 1,250 employees. Coinbase even went public in 2021 on Nasdaq via a direct listing.
Coinbase was launched by Brian Armstrong and Fred Ehrsam. It is based in San Francisco, California. However, the exchange now has offices spread across multiple cities in US, Europe, and Asia. Coinbase brought in a revenue of $2.23 Billion in Q2 2020, and at the peak of its share price, its valuation exceeded $100 Billion.
Coinbase does not advertise a lot of internship opportunities. However, they do come from time to time.
Coinbase has also embraced remote jobs. Pretty much most positions that Coinbase is hiring for now are remote. However, Coinbase Remote Jobs are country-specific. Meaning, Coinbase still hires people from the countries they operate in, but the positions themselves are remote.
Coinbase is growing rapidly, and at any given time, Coinbase has hundreds of open jobs. Check out the jobs below if you're looking to work for Coinbase.
At Coinbase, our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web3 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
As an Associate Product Manager (APM), you’ll play a critical role in building the next generation of crypto products. In this capacity, you’ll partner with engineering, design and cross-functional teams to develop and build mission critical features and platforms. Our APMs and Product Managers play a pivotal role in shaping the future of cryptocurrency and creating an open financial system for the world.
The APM Program is a two year program where you will join two teams across our entire Product organization for approximately two 12-month rotations. Please note, the start date for this program will be August 2023.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
Pay Transparency Notice: Depending on your work location, the target annual salary for this position can range from $118,575 to $139,500 + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k))
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Know Your Rights notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required. For US applicants only, by submitting your application you are agreeing to arbitration of disputes as outlined here.
Please let Coinbase know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.