Welcome to Uncharted Territories
In today’s world of traditional stablecoins, we see an exacerbation of wealth inequality and a glaring lack of transparency.
At Usual, a tier-one project in its post-seed stage and on the brink of launch, our primary mission is to restore trust in this system. Backed by major players in the crypto ecosystem we are poised to start a real revolution in the industry.
Traditional stablecoins not only replicate the flaws of traditional finance; they also introduce new risks. That’s why, at Usual, we are committed to eliminating these risks to protect our users. Our innovative model has been designed to revolutionize the current stablecoin system. We are also determined to return power and profits to users, allowing them to fully benefit from their investment.
Access to financial products is not equal for everyone, and this is particularly true in the world of decentralized finance (DeFi).
At Usual, we are committed to democratizing access to risk-free yield for DeFi, so that everyone can benefit from the growth and advantages offered by our platform.
Join us in our mission to build a more equitable, transparent, and profitable financial future for all.
Efficient Integration of Front-End dApp with Smart Contracts.
Usual is on the lookout for a front-end developer, with a focus on decentralized application (dApp) integration. Your primary role will involve the seamless integration of our front-end dApp, designed with a React/Next.js framework, with our in-house smart contracts. Your expertise will be pivotal in ensuring the efficient functioning and user experience of our dApp.
- React (Next.js)
- The Graph Assembly script
- Design to component integration
- Facilitate flawless UX through effective dApp and smart contract integration.
- Address and resolve specific Web3 issues, such as wallet connection delays and blockchain confirmation processes.
- Contribute to the dApp’s successful launch and continuous improvement.
- Seamless Integration: Ensure the front-end dApp is fully integrated with smart contracts without any hiccups.
- Web3 Problem Resolution: Efficiently handle Web3-related challenges.
- Launch Readiness: Get the dApp ready for a successful launch.
- Quality Assurance: Uphold high standards in coding and integration practices.
- Portfolio that showcases your experience and skills.
- Proficiency in Web3 and wallet experiences, React (Next.js), and Typescript.
- Collaborative Role: Engage closely with project leadership and coordinate with other teams.
- Immediate Start: We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
- Budgeting Options:
- Consultation Call: Let’s discuss the project scope and your proposed quote.
- Daily Rate: Please indicate your preferred daily rate.