About the Company:
Worldcoin (www.worldcoin.org) is an open-source protocol, supported by a global community of developers, individuals, economists and technologists committed to expanding participation in, and access to, the global economy. Its community is united around core beliefs in the inherent worth and equality of every individual, the right to personal privacy, and open and public collaboration. These beliefs are reflected in what the community is building: a public utility to connect everyone to the global economy.
The Worldcoin Foundation (www.worldcoin.foundation) is the protocol’s steward and will support and grow the Worldcoin community until it becomes self-sufficient. Tools for Humanity (www.toolsforhumanity.com) is a global hardware and software development company. It helped launch Worldcoin and continues to provide support to the Foundation, in addition to operating the World App.
This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
About the Team:
The Market Operations team oversees the launch strategy and deployment of Worldcoin across all markets. This team deploys and manages all orbs worldwide and serves as the primary point of contact for local Operators. This team is responsible for effectively onboarding active users to Worldcoin. Overall, the Market Operations team is on the frontlines of Tools for Humanity’s ambitious mission of global, inclusive, and rapid distribution of the Worldcoin token.
The Market Operations team consists of three subteams 1) Expansion 2) Growth Operations and 3) Central Operations. The Expansion team is responsible for the market assessment, setup, and initial go-to-market. The Growth Operations team is responsible for ongoing management, partnerships, business development, and marketing within the region. The Central Operations team enables operational excellence by ensuring alignment across all markets and providing Support and global Operator communications. All subteams work cross-functionally with many other areas of the business to ensure the successful adoption and distribution of the Worldcoin token.
About the role:
We are looking for a passionate business builder at heart. As Go-to-market Strategic operations manager you are energized by tackling complex and often ambiguous problems, driving real impact across the operations. This role is about ownership and rapid growth, delivering value to Market Managers across the region. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty to get projects implemented.
The day to day role includes diving into data for insights and project managing cross-functionally with senior stakeholders. Working with great people is a non-negotiable priority for you because you thrive in a highly collaborative and high performance team.
- Partner with Market Managers and cross functional stakeholders to drive the development, execution and continuous improvement of Worldcoin’s post expansion strategy, specifically focused on developing and maintaining a scalable playbook for our Regional Operator Community
- Identify and develop new distribution models suited for the region that can enable fast paced and efficient growth
- End-to-end project management on top business priorities including identifying opportunities, scoping projects, and driving cross-functional implementation
- Creating and maintaining reporting, processes, workflows, and organizational tools, including monthly and quarterly objectives and results review
- Problem solving and solution implementation
- Process design and improvement, particularly for operations at scale, with world-class documentation and sales enablement
- Working with the product and development teams to drive high impact improvements
- Supporting strategic goal setting and performance management
- 3+ years of work experience in fast paced environment, with cross functional stakeholder management
- A solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked in a top tier company/startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities or impacted results
- Previous experience in one of the following: fast growth start-up, management consulting, business operations role
- Fully fluent in Spanish and English
- You are scrappy and resourceful
- Analytical mindset with ability to synthesize data and manipulate it to present takeaways
- You are a generalist
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
- You have a strong interest in the future of crypto
- Experience working in distributed and remote environments
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset