Gelato is a high-performance Ethereum Rollup as a Service Platform built without limits. Designed to be super-fast, incredibly secure, and infinitely scalable, Gelato rollups allow anyone to build and deploy their fully serviced, production-ready L2 chains at a pace natively integrated with Web3’s favorite tools and services. Today, Gelato is the leading Ethereum Rollup-as-a-Service solution and Web3 Services platform. It boasts over 450 partners, including some of the biggest chains that rely on Gelato’s services.
Our team is incredibly passionate and dedicated to bridging the gap between what blockchain currently is and what it has the potential to be. We are committed to fostering an atmosphere that encourages innovation, new ideas, collaboration, research, and in-depth discussions.
Gelato’s Commercial Team in which the Marketing organization sits, aims to grow and support Gelato’s through amplification efforts that continue to position Gelato as the de facto Web3’s Cloud Platform for developers, institutions, and creators to deploy their own use-case specific blockchains at scale.
As the Senior Product Brand Manager, you will be owning Gelato’s product-driven narrative on Gelato’s channels and beyond, increasing Gelato’s brand awareness & sentiment with our target audiences.
What You’ll Do
- Craft compelling messages to position Gelato as the premier Ethereum Rollup-as-a-Service solution. Drive awareness and adoption by showcasing Gelato values to builders and users.
- Proactively research the market to identify new relevant product narratives such as modular and re-staking, and position Gelato at the forefront of these narratives by researching market narratives and creating engaging highly relevant content.
- Master web3 native distribution channels to get Gelato’s core narratives to the right target audience
- Work closely with our strategic RaaS clients across their development lifecycle, proactively helping them with general execution and go-to-market by coordinating and creating launch blog posts, tweets, and press releases supporting them with chain launches.
- Work directly with infrastructure providers (RPC providers, Bridges, Wallets, SDK teams, etc.) and application teams across the ecosystem to create joint go-to-market content and build deep marketing relationships
- Build, organize, and execute product launches and initiatives. Ensure successful messaging and narratives for website updates, thorough documentation, effective communication, and appeal to the right audiences
Who You Are:
- Relevant experience as a Product Marketing Manager or Product Manager, with demonstrated experience in a client-facing role
- A curious individual with a strong passion for and understanding of blockchain technologies focusing on infrastructure, ideally an active user of on-chain applications with an understanding of ecosystem trends.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable influencing both internal and external teams in a professional setting
- Prior expertise in creating engaging user-centric content focused on product and technical features, drilling down into the technical concepts while stewarding business priorities
- A flexible and reliable team member, comfortable taking ownership and navigating ambiguity
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Finance and/or Economics, or experience contributing to software products as shown through individual projects or other work
- Experience at a high-growth technology company or software startup is strongly preferred
What we offer:
- Fully remote team, with team members in Zug, Paris, New York, London, Singapore, and many other cool places. We highly value having availability overlapping with (CET) working hours to enhance collaboration with the core team.
- Competitive package with a generous token package. Get a share of the network token and be able to participate in the Gelato DAO
- Chance to participate in shaping the future of web3 by working together with the biggest projects in this space that use Gelato such as Optimism, Polygon, Arbitrum, Celestia and Eigenlayer
- World-class Investors - We are backed by the community, including industry-leading experts such as Dragonfly, ParaFi, Nascent, IDEO, IOSG and Galaxy Digital