OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
- Prepare weekly payment listing and consolidate all payment for cashflow reporting.
- Checking all approved staff claims to ensure sufficient supporting documents.
- Processing of invoices, payments, and expense report in an accurate and timely manner.
- Registering supplier invoice data into accounting system and make sure COA is correctly applied.
- Assist with daily bookkeeping tasks, including data entry and maintaining financial records.
- Support in the preparation of financial statements and reports, help with month-end and year-end closing activities, which including journal posting and reconciliation.
- Communicate well within the team and make sure internal deadlines and reporting/planning expectations are met. Work closely with departments to resolve invoice and payment queries.
- Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records, and reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Possess a Degree in Accounting, or equivalent.
- Min 6 years of working experience in Finance.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, particularly Excel. Experience in using Oracle is an added advantage.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organization, problem-solving, inter-personal and communication skills.
- A good team player.
Benefits & Perks:
- Annual Leaves
- Hybrid working environment
- Meal Allowance
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Monthly Teambuilding
- Training & Wellness Subsidy
- Insurance Coverage for Employees & Dependants