Layer 1 Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Layer 1 jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Layer 1 sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 3 Layer 1-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Infrastructure and Build/Release Engineer @ ClearmaticsEngineering (669) Remote Full-time Remote - UTC-8 (US Pacific), UTC+8 (Asia)5d
- Availability in a time zone different from UK/Europe - i.e. Asia or Americas
- Blockchain Node operations (monitoring, fixing/debugging, provisioning, issue management, test & diagnosis), with progressive use of automation
- Community involvement on Node operations questions (handling questions, triaging issues)
- Non-node infra support (backups; DNS admin; websites; CI/CD pipelines / automation; advice & support to team members)
- Support the creation and maintenance of documentation (both tech doc, and process)
- Support the engineering team for testing (provide & maintain infra; run tests; scripts; automation)
- Maintain and extend shell scripts and CI jobs for building, testing, releasing artefacts
- Assist with diagnosing application, network, or system performance problems and bottlenecks
- Good knowledge of Layer 1 blockchain protocols, particularly Ethereum
- Ability to work GMT (UTC) +8 / Asia time zones or GMT (UTC) - 8 / US time zones
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills to handle client/user facing communications
- 2+ years hands-on system administration experience with critical Linux infrastructure and networks, including monitoring, diagnosing, and troubleshooting, in an environment that makes extensive use of automation, scripting, CI/CD, and infrastructure-as-code methodologies
- Proficiency with shell scripting in Bash and UNIX userland tools
- Experience creating and maintaining automated CI build, test, and release pipelines
- Strong understanding of Git and its use in release engineering and automation
- Experience building and maintaining Linux distro packages
- Demonstrated ability take a proactive and flexible approach to problem-solving while maintaining high-quality documentation of processes, issues, and solutions
- Experience with Linux performance engineering
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux system internals, TCP/IP, and debugging tools
- Experience with cloud infrastructure automation tools and solutions
- Demonstrated involvement in Open source projects, blockchain-related communities and online spaces
Clearmatics is hiring a
Infrastructure and Build/Release Engineer
Infrastructure and Build/Release Engineer - UTC+8 (Asia) time zones or UTC-8 (US Pacific) time zones, Blockchain
Clearmatics is a blockchain protocol engineering company that builds decentralised financial market infrastructures that are more open, efficient, and resilient than those serving legacy market structures of today.
We have a bold vision for this new market infrastructure - enabling market participants to solve currently unaddressed problems of the real economy, including “missing markets” problems. We aim to achieve our vision through technologies that allow peer-to-peer trading and settlement within new markets, and with digital assets whose values track real-world risk factors that currently have no suitable expression in legacy markets.
No matter the nature of a risk factor, whether macro-economic or relating to real-world metrics such as climate data, our mission is to make important risk factors tradable; by anyone, anywhere, without reliance on financial intermediaries. We are building this new infrastructure in collaboration with incredible trading and blockchain communities.
Clearmatics was founded in 2015, and we have ever since been committed advocates of Open Source development, and active participants in the blockchain and cryptography research communities. We’ve also been an active participant and supporter of decentralized infrastructure initiatives including Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.
We’re growing our team and are looking for an Infrastructure Support Engineer to join us and become part of our journey.
Our stack is Ethereum-like, so familiarity with – and passion for – the Ethereum ecosystem is key.
Some of the areas we tackle include blockchain infrastructure optimized for financial use-cases, protocols for specific applications (such as smart contract-based derivatives, synthetic assets, cryptocurrency stabilization, …), scalability and privacy through cryptography (zkSNARKs, multiparty computation, private transactions/assets).
Requirements - Must have
Nice to have
Please let Clearmatics know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.