Junior Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Junior jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Junior sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 50 Junior-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Junior Settlement Specialist @ WintermuteFinance (156) Full-time London4d
- Communicating and liaising with counterparties to ensure they are satisfied with the OTC services that Wintermute provides
- Trade settlement - communicating with trading counterparties to ensure timely and accurate settlements
- Trade reconciliation - ensuring the trades that we agree to settle have the correct trade economics
- Process improvement - working with developers to help automate processes or design ways to streamline current processes
- Answering trade queries internally and externally
- 0-3 years experience in settlements in the crypto or traditional finance space, we can also consider applicants fresh out of University.
- Prior experience with Operations functions and / or counterparty relationship management in a crypto/financial services company with high-volume and complex operations (multiple products, multiple geographies); experience in an hft/liquidity provision business is a significant advantage
- Excellent Excel skills and ability to analyse and work with tabular data
- Experience in process improvement is a significant advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or another Quantitative Field
- Strong interest and curiosity in blockchain technology & crypto
- Owner mentality: take ownership of tasks and projects. A drive to understand the business beyond own role to add value to the overall business
- Comfortable working in a very non-hierarchical organization without necessarily having direct reports.
- Determination, ambition yet humility; ability to both influence others and listen/learn from others
- Like meritocracy and being judged by what you deliver
- Drive to do whatever it takes to get things done; ability to find creative yet highly professional and compliant solutions to complex tasks
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset vs 9-to-5 mentality; prepared to work non-standard working hours (since we are a high-growth start-up operating in 24/7 crypto world). You may be required to do shift work, to cover early mornings or late evenings.
- Like working in the team environment working from our London.
Junior FinOps Support Associate (3 Months Contract) @ BlockchainNontech (526) Vilnius8d
Junior Graphic Designer (Europe) @ BinanceNontech (526) Remote Full-time Remote - Europe8d
Junior Software Developer (AI, Blockchain) @ ElevenYellowEngineering (655) Remote Full-time18d
- Morelli.ai: a tool that checks images if they are human made or AI-generated
- Whop.ai: tweet generator that optimizes tweets for engagement
- Viewing.co: an automated and AI-powered content network
- We use frameworks like Meteor.js and Next.js where we feel comfortable, but we are always open to trying new technologies.
- We predominantly communicate over Slack, making little use of email internally. Github is our repo of choice and we track progress via weekly calls that last approximately 20 minutes.
- We encourage discussion and debate, but place tremendous value on pragmatism and optimizing for output.
- You are a talented, motivated person, interested in Blockchain, AI, and the newest technologies in general
- You have explored new technologies and built projects of your own while studying
- You take ownership of your work
- You have creative problem solving skills with analytical mindset
- Work Remotely
- Annual Retreats
- Competitive Salary (remuneration depends on experience. Generally speaking, we pay juniors $1800-$2500/month)
- Coworking (monthly, up to $200)
- Health Insurance Coverage (monthly, up to $200)
- Self Improvement Budget (monthly, up to $80)
- Gym Membership (Monthly, up to $80)
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Mention why you think you’re a good fit for us
- Describe your academic/work highlights (highs and lows, best/worst projects, etc)
- Add your portfolio / things that you think define your work
- LinkedIn / CV stuff if you think it’s necessary
Junior Quant Researcher - Quant Trading @ Amber GroupOperations (307) Full-time Hong Kong22d
Wintermute is hiring a
Junior Settlement Specialist
At Wintermute our mission is to enable, empower and advance the truly decentralized world for more transparent and efficient markets and products. We do this by providing liquidity algorithmically across most trading venues in crypto, supporting all major centralized and decentralized trading venues, AMMs, RFQs, aggregators and chains.
Wintermute’s customer-facing business includes various OTC products such as electronic trading API and single-dealer platform for a wide range of counterparties from crypto native whales to large traditional finance institutions. Wintermute is also providing liquidity for blockchain projects where we support most of the world’s largest and most prominent launches. In addition to providing the best in class liquidity products, Wintermute is actively participating in the building and development of the blockchain ecosystem through investments from Wintermute Ventures, partnerships and co-development with upcoming protocols and incubation of own projects.
Wintermute is a hyper-growth highly profitable business with a very ambitious vision and roadmap. We manage billions of dollars in assets and trade more than $5B/day. We are backed by Lightspeed, Pantera Capital, Sino Global Capital, Blockchain.com Ventures, Avon Ventures by Fidelity Investments, DeFi Alliance and other top tier investors. We are run as a technology company, not a financial service provider, and we build our culture around core values of ambition, collaboration, entrepreneurship, transparency and meritocracy.
Nature of the role
We are a hyper-growth startup in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are looking for a Settlements Specialist who has expertise in settlements in the crypto space or has traditional financial markets experience. The individual must easily adapt to the entrepreneurial, varied and highly dynamic nature of a startup business.
In this role you will work closely with the Middle Office, Trading, Business Development and Product teams.
Hard Skills Requirements
Please let Wintermute know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Blockchain is hiring a
Junior FinOps Support Associate (3 Months Contract)
Blockchain is looking to hire a Junior FinOps Support Associate (3 Months Contract) to join their team. This is a contract position that is based in Vilnius.
Blockchain - The world's most popular way to buy, sell, and trade crypto.
Please let Blockchain know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Binance is hiring a
Junior Graphic Designer (Europe)
Binance is looking to hire a Junior Graphic Designer (Europe) to join their team. This is a full-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in Europe.
Binance - The world's leading blockchain ecosystem and digital asset exchange.
Please let Binance know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
ElevenYellow is hiring a
Junior Software Developer (AI, Blockchain)
Who We Are
We’re ElevenYellow, a software laboratory for high risk/high reward ideas. We believe in a different way of work and play. We’re a software development studio that’s been launching dozens of SaaS products 100% remotely, from social media to AI art, since 2013.
The “we” is a team of 30+ people scattered across 15 countries, from Singapore to Chile, passing through Amsterdam. Most of us are based in Spain and Portugal though.
We are capitalists about how we make money and collectivists about what to do with it. When something works, most of the resources are used to keep everything afloat.
Most people that joined ElevenYellow have never left.
Who We Are Looking For
We’re looking for junior developer(s) who want to keep learning and building interesting new projects with the latest technologies with us.
The ideal profile we are looking for is someone who can present their own extracurricular tech projects.
How We Work
We create bootstrapped software that operates in areas with more risk than average, using as little resources as possible.
We never use external capital, so our resources are always at play. This forces us to be scrappy and smart about what we build and how we build it.
We don’t like to play by Silicon Valley’s rules - we like the kind of businesses that no one has heard of, that don’t raise mega rounds and don’t make noise.
We look for outsized returns in areas where most players would be cautious to invest in. Our most recent project is Botto.com, a decentralized autonomous artist.
Every six months we have our Winter or Summer games - a hackathon where all the company gets together to build quick 1-week projects. In our last hackathon we’ve built 6 new projects amongst which are:
We support our way of living and working by collaborating with places such as Anceu Coliving in Galicia, Spain.
All members of ElevenYellow have a possibility to spend a month in Anceu or in our clubhouse in Lisbon. Most of our team met up in these two places to build the hackathon projects.
Our tech & day-to-day work
You are a great fit if:
Now, here’s what you need to do:
We believe applications should be human and conversational. We’d mostly appreciate it if you told us who you were and what you wanted to do in life, both personally and professionally. Of course, please only disclose what you’re comfortable with. And not to forget! We’re an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply. We respect genders, ethnicities, boundaries, friendships, and the human aspect of work.
Apply with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let ElevenYellow know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Amber Group is hiring a
Junior Quant Researcher - Quant Trading
Amber Group is looking to hire a Junior Quant Researcher - Quant Trading to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Hong Kong.
Amber Group - A leading global crypto finance service provider.
Please let Amber Group know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.