Interoperability Crypto Jobs
Explore Interoperability jobs at top web3 startups and companies. Dive into the Interoperability sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 1 Interoperability-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Founding Blockchain Engineer @ Omni NetworkEngineering (771) Remote Full-time Remote - Africa, Europe, North America, South America27d
- Develop our core software stack from the design stage all the way to production ready implementations. Primarily in golang.
- Design, build, maintain, test, and improve our node software and coordinating agents to power our distributed networks
- Implement and optimize CI/CD to improve build and test times. Detect and improve performance, stability for microservices.
- Improve the design of peer’s architecture through thoughtful, professionally communicated feedback.
- Write performant SDKs and documentations enabling clients to interact with the Web3 APIs
- Contribute to open source projects and play a role in building out the crypto ecosystem at large.
- 3-7 years of experience in a backend software engineering role
- Significant experience with a systems language like Go (preferred), Rust, or C++
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Extensive experience managing the software development life cycle for medium to large projects
- Experience building SDKs, APIs, or otherwise building and maintaining a production system at scale
- Experience with AWS, GCP or similar cloud providers
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development and crypto, and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services
Omni Network is hiring a
Founding Blockchain Engineer
We’re building Omni: a platform allowing developers to deploy applications across all rollups without fragmenting liquidity. We’re looking for founding engineers to help us bring this ambitious vision to life.
We’re a team of 4 who previously built a platform that processed over $70M leading to our $18M fundraise from top investors including Pantera, Two Sigma Ventures, Coinbase Ventures alongside angel investors including Stani Kulechov (founder of Aave), Sandeep Nailwal (cofounder of Polygon) and more.
If you are looking to join a passionate, motivated team and leverage your engineering abilities to develop software that levels the playing field for people across the globe join us at Omni. We’re building a future that re-centers the individual in the internet.
About the Role:
A founding blockchain engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of foundational components of Omni’s stack, spanning infrastructure and backend, while also having responsibilities to collaborate with the wider engineering team to improve our overall architecture and code quality.
While full stack engineers are focused on smart contract and application development, blockchain engineers are focused on node software and infrastructure. However, these are not strict rules – our team is small and flat, and there will be opportunities to contribute across the stack.
Our benefits include competitive compensation, early stage equity allocations, team outings, wellness stipends, 401k with employer matching (for US employees), unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance. In addition, you’ll join a team of high caliber engineers who are innovating at the frontier of crypto that all work collaboratively to help one another accelerate their growth.
We are a mission driven company. We believe deeply that through software engineering we can build a self-sovereign society. In our day to day, we make decisions based upon our company values of Individual Autonomy, Long-Term Orientation and Open Access.
The future belongs to all of us, independent of our origins. Omni is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We celebrate diversity and inclusion among our team mates and seek to hire talent that will add to our culture.
Please let Omni Network know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.