We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 million units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
To support our People Team, we are looking for a Learning & Development Intern, motivated to engage in rolling out and strengthening our Ledger’s Learning and Development road map, with consistency at global and local level.
Duration : 6 months (ideally from April 2024)
Your Mission :
Will consist of supporting and collaborating with several members of our People Team, including the Talent Acquisition & People Development Director, in building and deploying Ledger’s L&D actions. Operationally speaking, you will contribute to :
- The implementation and promotion of our new training platform and all our additional standard learning and development services,
- The improvement and the operational deployment of our training program for managers and associated collaterals,
- The Onboarding program (digitalization and logistics wise),
- The structuration of our Talent Development approach (Skills matrix, succession plans, 9 Boxes…),
- Manage all types of L&D events logistics
- Manage post training surveys and résult analysis,
- Keep the Learning & development KPIs updated (number of employees trained, total training hours, investment, evaluation, etc),
-Prepare communications linked to the L&D topics and engaging employees.
What we’re looking for :
- Actually following a Master degree in Human Resources
- A first internship in a Learning & Development position (or in Talent Management) would be a plus,
-Passionate about Human resources and people development, you are eager to work within an international and diverse learning community and support its growth,
- Rigorous, organized and with a sense of priority, you are able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline and result-driven environment,
- You have an outgoing personality with strong communication skills and are able to connect with the different stakeholders of the people team in order to get your project done in a timely manner.Design thinking and problem-solving skills are critical,
- Fluency in French and English mandatory,
- Digital and tech savviness, and experience with G-suite and/or PowerPoint, Excel (Office).