Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
At FalconX, you’ll help create a more open financial system. In building trading, credit and custody infrastructure, we are enabling thousands more institutions to enter the market and support a more open and accessible financial system. The world’s largest financial institutions from Wall Street to Silicon Valley will turn to you for products that provide unparalleled seamless, efficient and secure access to the cryptocurrency sector.
FalconX is hiring a Software Engineer focused on Blockchain to help introduce a new, in-demand product line for the company that integrates seamlessly with our proprietary, best-in-class Prime Brokerage platform. You will be instrumental in the implementation of critical blockchain infrastructure supporting all major chains and protocols. This implementation must be designed for ease of integration into the broader technology stack and demonstrate ease-of-use, operational efficiency, security, and stability. We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer with a strong understanding of blockchain, cryptocurrencies, wallets, and platforms to build upon our vision of an open financial system.
- Drive architectural design and implementation of the Web3 stack, across all major chains and protocols
- Scale and operate robust services to enable customers to interact with various Blockchains including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others
- Drive innovation by safely adopting and testing new technologies and products in the blockchain space
- Strive for generalization across blockchains instead of specialization
- Integrate Blockchain data and primitives into the rest of the Platform stack through repeatable and generalizable interfaces
- Take ownership of technical aspects and ensure technology is designed and built around our customers’ needs
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Product leadership to plan, estimate, prfioritize, and productize new products and features
- Build and deliver against an aggressive product roadmap supporting strategic business initiatives
- Rapidly iterate to add new, emerging functionality while ensuring the highest quality
- Provide ongoing maintenance of the technology stack as it matures, ensuring highest reliability, impeccable performance, and ease of use
- Provide timely support to customer issues and triage quickly and effectively
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Blockchain ecosystem and our own in-house implementation
- Proven technical leader in Blockchain technologies with significant experience working with various Blockchain protocols and structures
- You have experience shipping and maintaining multiple projects with a large user base, supporting each through multiple years of iteration and growth
- You have expertise writing production code in Java, TypeScript, Go, Python, or equivalent
- You have a strong understanding different consensus protocols
- Strong working knowledge of modern software development methodologies and software design patterns
- Experience building robust backend services at scale
- A self-starter eager to explore, iterate, and contribute to decision-making
- Experience working with existing Blockchain-as-a-service stacks is a plus
- Familiarity with cryptographic signing algorithms, asymmetric cryptography, and key management is a plus
FalconX is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workspace for all people. Our roles are intended for people from all walks of life. We encourage all those interested in applying to our organization to submit an application regardless if you are missing some of the listed background requirements, skills, or experiences!
As part of our commitment to inclusivity, FalconX would like to acknowledge that the EEOC survey has limited potential responses that you can select. For legal reasons, FalconX must use this language to align with federal requirements, however, we want to ensure that you are able to provide a response to our own voluntary survey questions about your identity that best aligns with your most true self.
FalconX is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on FalconX. Please inform FalconX’s People team at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need assistance with participating in the application process.