Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
As an HR Operations Lead, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and managing the HR operations and processes of the organization. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth execution of HR activities, including but not limited to employee data management, payroll processing, benefits administration, HRIS maintenance, compliance, and reporting. Your primary goal will be to streamline HR operations, enhance efficiency, and provide excellent service to employees and stakeholders.
- Oversee and manage day-to-day HR operations, ensuring compliance with company policies and legal requirements.
- Develop and implement efficient processes and procedures to improve HR operations and enhance the employee experience.
- Maintain accurate employee records, including personnel files, benefits information, and payroll data.
- Responsible for annual C&B exercise including annual salary review and bonus/ incentive distribution
- Handle employee inquiries related to HR policies, procedures, and programs.
- Responsible for payroll processing and administer employee benefits programs.
- Coordinate with benefits providers to resolve any issues related to employee benefits enrollment, claims, and changes.
- Manage and maintain the HRIS (Human Resources Information System) to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Manage the HRIS for data accuracy and generate HR reports.
- Stay updated on employment laws and support policy development.
- Supervise and develop the HR operations team.
- A bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field is required
- At least 5+ years of experience in human resources, with management experience preferred.
- A strong understanding of HR best practices and compliance with HK employment Ordinance, Taxation, local laws and regulations related to employment.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and relationship-building skills
- Able to analyze data and make informed decisions based on HR data, track HR metrics, identify trends, and make adjustments to policies and procedures as needed.
- Lead and motivate a team of HR professionals, able to set goals, provide feedback, and manage performance effectively.
- Proficiency in HRIS and other HR-related software is essential, able to use technology to manage HR data, streamline processes, and improve efficiency.
- Experience with HR system, IPL payroll system and Bamboo HRIS is preferred
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities, to pivot quickly and make adjustments to HR strategies and initiatives as needed.
- Able to communicate well with all levels of people;
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.