Github Actions Crypto Jobs
Explore Github Actions jobs at top web3 startups and companies. Dive into the Github Actions sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 2 Github Actions-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) @ TalismanEngineering (772) Remote Full-time24d
- Mid Level
- Typescript Software Development Engineer in Test, SDET, Testing Automation
- Remote, Full Time, 75-120K USD
- Have ecosystem knowledge: Acquire and maintain knowledge of the Dotsama/Substrate ecosystem as a whole, and understand the basic architectural principals upon which it is built.
- Build stuff: You are a magician at building test suites, configuring CI and data setup, who knows how to increase coverage and maintainability, and has a passion for clean software from the perspective of consumers and software developers.
- Be an excellent communicator: You can work alongside the engineering team and approach test cases with a programmer’s mindset, translate customer requirements into test scenarios, interpret bug reports from our product support community, and articulate updates to the wider team.
- Take ownership & exercise judgement: You are motivated by the freedom to propose and champion initiatives, and can be decisive when weighing up priorities.
- 3+ years experience full-time software testing experience
- Experience in implementing testing frameworks for object-oriented languages
- Experience setting up and configuring CI with GitHub Actions (preferred)/ CircleCI/Jenkins/other
- Experience in interfacing with decentralised applications in Web 3.0
- Former involvement in an early-stage software product company
- Solid understanding of git
- The ability to propose technical solutions and architect a testing process, and provide accurate implementation timelines
- The aptitude to understand product use cases and technical problems
- The ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritise, communicate, and function in a distributed team
- Ability to accomplish an engineering task independently
- Hands-on experience in the Polkadot ecosystem
- Former involvement in Open Source Projects
- An interest in memetic theory and culture in decentralised networks
- An interest in DAOs and new ways to self organise
- In (or close to) an Australian/APAC timezone (AEST +/- 3)
- Competitive Salary, paid in stable-coins
- Equity options available
- Team retreats (previous locations: Melbourne, Berlin, Phuket)
- Remote work with flexible hours
- Flexible holiday policy
Systems Reliability Engineer (SRE) @ Composable FinanceEngineering (772) Remote Full-time25d
- Deploy, maintain and monitor our parachain infrastructure (currently GCP, but potentially multicloud in the future)
- Optimize all aspects of our infrastructure for cost, reliability, performance, security, and speed of deployments through regular audits, running tests, and monitoring
- Partner with business and technology teams to ensure effective communication with regard to service reliability and performance
- Provide engineers with the tools, platform and infrastructure required for quick iteration
- Build out a self service model to ensure engineering teams are effectively empowered
- Troubleshoot and fix issues within infrastructure and services to ensure production availability and resilience
- Create documentation and processes for the deployed infrastructure
- Take part in improving alerting systems and processes
- 4+ years as a sysadmin, systems engineer, site reliability engineer, reliability engineer, or related role in a professional setting
- Experience with following technology: Terraform, Ansible, Github Actions, Python, Bash scripting
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure, preferably GCP
- Experience in, and passion for, blockchain technology.
- Experience building scalable and reliable infrastructure and services.
- Experience handling Incident responses and on-call rotations
- Experience deploying infrastructure for parachains (Polkadot/Substrate)
- Proficient with monitoring tools (Prometheus, Loki & Grafana)
- Openness to learning & using new programming language
- Advanced English language proficiency
- Competitive Crypto payments, all made in USDC.
- 100% remote work. No geographic restrictions.
- An entrepreneurial environment that encourages innovation and facilitates the growth of cutting-edge technology.
- The ability to work as an independent contractor: We treat you as your own agent and support you accordingly!
- Monthly Gym & Fitness Bonus
- Paid Time Off
Talisman is hiring a
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Talisman is a funded Web3 company focused on building software in the Polkadot ecosystem (Paraverse). We are a decentralised team of experienced engineers and explorers, established in the ecosystem, and are in pursuit of providing a polished product experience for users.
We believe that product quality and user experience in the web3 space is a fundamental, yet currently unsolved, problem space on the road to creating an ecosystem in which wider adoption can occur.
At a high level, Talisman’s mission is to accelerate the adoption of Web3 by providing a polished product experience in the form of a browser-based wallet extension for storing and leveraging assets, and a web-based portal to bring the Polkadot ecosystem’s most important use cases to the fore.
We are currently looking to bring on a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) in order to bolster our product suite and engineering process, so we can continue to provide the best-in-class UI/UX for Polkadot users.
We’re looking for a Software Developer in Test (SDET) with an engineering modus operandi, an eye for detail, and a passion for bringing a high quality product to consumers at the forefront of Web3.
You will directly take responsibility for the quality of the product and work closely with software engineers and product management to help teams cultivate a quality mindset.
You’ll work on open-source code that enables sovereign finance and other novel use cases on the frontier of Web3, have a fervent passion for advancing a new era of internet products, and will contribute to the shared story of Talisman.
Due to the emergent nature of building products in the Polkadot ecosystem, a large percentage of work at Talisman involves coming up with novel solutions to complex problems, both from a system architecture and user experience point of view.
This discovery process lends itself towards individuals who are curious by nature, who understand the layers of complexity and the unique characteristics of Web3 products that interface directly with decentralised networks.
By coming on-board as our first dedicated SDET, you will champion the automation of our testing process and drive adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability. You will be able to measure impact in both the quality of our products and our engineering process.
Working across Talisman’s two products and their respective engineering teams, you’ll spend your time implementing testing infrastructure to verify features & components are functioning as per specifications, keeping pace with the product team to create specifications for new features, shaping our QA & release process, and working with our team to ensure bugs are prioritised efficiently.
Because we are a remote team, working at Talisman requires you to be independent and pro-active.
For the role of SDET, you will:
If you don’t meet all the requirements, consider applying anyway. We’d love to hear from anyone who is passionate about our mission. We strive to build a diverse team of individuals and are interested in hearing from you if you believe you have the necessary skills and thrive in a remote startup atmosphere.
To learn more go to talisman.xyz or check out our Twitter.
Please let Talisman know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Composable Finance is hiring a
Systems Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Composable Finance is building cross-chain blockchain infrastructure, pioneering innovative Web3 user experiences in a trustless, non-custodial, and decentralized manner. We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented SRE to join our team.
A Composable Systems Reliability Engineer will take part in all aspects of infrastructure and automation. While Github Actions, Terraform, Ansible, and GCP make up the core technologies for our environment, Composable is innovating quickly and new solutions and technologies can come at any time.
Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.
Please let Composable Finance know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.