Gaming Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Gaming jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Gaming sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 64 Gaming-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Social Media Manager / Community Manager @ BlackpoolNontech (526) Remote Full-time Remote - European Timezone11d
- Setting the content strategy on our active social platforms: Twitter, Youtube, TikTok and Discord.
- Manage and create content that boosts BlackPool’s profile, driving engagement (likes, comments, shares) and increasing our followers.
- Plan, deliver and schedule a consistent flow of engaging content across all channels.
- Write strong and witty copy for our Twitter channel in line with our brand’s voice. Organise twitter spaces with our partners and interesting projects within our ecosystem.
- Ideate content for Youtube and TikTok. Write captivating scripts that resonates with our target audience.
- Pro-actively engage on Discord with our community, foster sticky relationships, providing regular updates, organising community events and fun activations to keep our audience excited about BlackPool.
- Work with our in-house Studio to create static and video content that fits with our brand mission.
- Monitor social media channels for engagement opportunities and respond to customer inquiries and comments in a timely manner.
- Analyse data to draw conclusions about how our content is performing. Report and discuss results and improvements with Marketing Director.
- You are creative and a natural sharer. You have strong copywriting skills. You are able to write compelling copy for scripts, captions that go beyond solid grammar and spelling.
- You have a thorough understanding of social media platforms, their strengths, weaknesses, user demographics (Twitter / YT/ TT/Discord)
- You are on top of trends and hot topics in social media and see ways to apply it to NFTs and gamefi. You stay on the bleeding edge of the latest community platform trends, best practices and technologies
- 2-3 years experience working for a social media agency or in-house social media team or proven experience and results in social media.
- Understanding and an interest in crypto markets, NFTs and gaming is a strong pré
- Strong work ethic, proactive disposition and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working to short deadlines
- Native or Fluent in English
- This job is fully remote, you need to live in the European Timezone.
Senior Unity Developer, Team Lead @ ChainSafe SystemsEngineering (655) Remote Full-time Berlin, Remote12d
- Our progressive tech stack includes Go, Rust, and TypeScript
- We spearhead ecosystem projects like Lodestar, Web3.js, Forest, Mina-rs, and Gossamer
- We are global, remote-friendly, and open to contractors
- Lead team of 4
- Maintain and develop the ChainSafe Unity SDK
- Innovate on current and future gaming-related products
- Be responsible for the technical decisions and its justification
- 3+ years working with unity
- Experience in building Unity compatible code libraries
- Experience building and maintaining Unity plugins
- Experience with UnityWebRequest
- Ability to build clean architecture designs and has a solid understanding of software design patterns and their implementations in C#
- Understanding of .NET Runtime
- Experience in building Unity compatible libraries
- Experience with git & GitHub
- Technical understanding of distributed systems and/or blockchain technology
- Experience with IAP (In-App Purchases)
- A passion for open-source software
- A passion for blockchain technology
- Experience with other popular gaming engines, such as Unreal Engine
- Experience leading a team
- Selected candidates will be invited to a 30-45 minute screening call with one of our tech recruiters
- Next, candidates will be invited to a 60-minute values interview with one of our team members from the project
- Then, candidates will be asked to complete a technical task in under 4 hours, but we provide up to 5 business days to complete
- Lastly, candidates will be invited to a 60-minute interview with the team lead
Game Designer @ BreederDAODesign (115) Full-time Manila17d
Head of Investment & Partnerships @ Merit Circle18d
Business Development Associate - Gaming @ ImmutableNontech (526) Remote Full-time23d
Blackpool is hiring a
Social Media Manager / Community Manager
BlackPool Finance is looking for a Social Media Manager with outstanding copywriting skills, a gift for storytelling and a keen eye for design to strengthen our Marketing team. You will report into the Marketing Director.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to oversee our company’s social media strategy. You will be responsible for creating and executing social media content that aligns with our brand and business goals and have a strong ability to analyse what does well with our audience and what does not.
You will join a dynamic group of passionate people team with deep experience and commitment to setting the path in the Web3 space. If you are ready to bring all of your skills to bear and learn a whole lot, we want to talk to you!
Who we are?
BlackPool Finance is a decentralised fund for NFTs. We invest and play in the NFTs market. We manage a wide range of digital assets from sports cards to chess pieces. In our gaming vertical we are competitively playing and leading on Sorare (Fantasy Football) and Immortal (Chess). Our main focus is currently gaming, but we are exploring more verticals to add to our NFT fund, i.e. music.
BlackPool is made up of an ambitious group of industry experts, crypto veterans and community builders, passionate about democratising access to the competitive NFTs market, giving our community the opportunity to reap the rewards.
We are part of the Stake Capital Group, a venture fund with $1B+ AUM group run by a team of Blockchain and DeFi pioneers, focused on building the next generation companies in the web3 space.
You will be responsible for:
How to apply?
The ideal candidate is flexible, highly motivated and approachable. You are resilient and perfectly capable of speaking the truth at all times – even to those you report into. At BlackPool we believe success is a function of open and honest feedback in all directions.
You are kind and encouraging and willing to show up everyday playing to win and striving to be the best of the best.
BlackPool Finance is where you come make your wildest dreams a reality, not to disappear in the crowd. We are looking for standout players who are self-motivated and unflappable.
Please send your application to [email protected].
Apply with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let Blackpool know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
ChainSafe Systems is hiring a
Senior Unity Developer, Team Lead
ChainSafe is a leading blockchain research and development firm specializing in infrastructure solutions for the decentralized web. Alongside its contributions to significant ecosystems such as Ethereum, Polkadot, Filecoin, Mina, and more, ChainSafe creates solutions for developers and teams across the web3 space utilizing our expertise in gaming, bridging, NFTs, and decentralized storage. As part of the mission to build innovative products for users and better tooling for developers, ChainSafe embodies an open-source and community-oriented ethos.
To learn more about ChainSafe, look at our Discord, GitHub, and website.
Here’s what you need to know before reading on:
At ChainSafe, you’ll be part of a team that believes in the community’s vital importance and contributes to advancing humanity with open-source and decentralized technology.
Who we need
As a Senior Unity Developer, you will be responsible for further developing and iterating on ChainSafe’s existing Unity Gaming SDK.
You will also have the opportunity to become a recognized leader in the blockchain industry. We are very active in blockchain communities and are often asked to give talks & workshops at conferences around the world.
If you feel like you’re the perfect fit for the role, please apply even if you don’t match all the requirements
Why Join ChainSafe
Founded by developers for developers, ChainSafe is a remote-first company with an international team. We continue to provide opportunities for personal and professional growth, value autonomy and responsibility, have a results-driven environment, and offer flexible work hours.
We care deeply about our values and look for these attributes in every new team member. In addition, we recognize the benefits of cultivating a diverse team and aspire to embed respect for all people into our culture. We encourage women, the LGBTQIA+ community, people of colour, and members of any other group underrepresented in the blockchain space (or tech in general) to apply.
How to Apply
Please click apply and fill out the Greenhouse application form and ensure that you attach your resume and link your Github/Gitlab profile or any software project you have contributed to (if applicable).
Please let ChainSafe Systems know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
BreederDAO is hiring a
BreederDAO is looking to hire a Game Designer to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in Manila.
BreederDAO - NFT asset factory of blockchain games.
Please let BreederDAO know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Merit Circle is hiring a
Head of Investment & Partnerships
Merit Circle is looking to hire a Head of Investment & Partnerships to join their team. This is a part-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Merit Circle - We are a decentralized autonomous organization on a mission to revolutionize gaming.
Please let Merit Circle know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Immutable is hiring a
Business Development Associate - Gaming
Immutable is looking to hire a Business Development Associate - Gaming to join their team. This is a full-time position that is 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. Work remotely from anywhere.
Immutable - The first layer 2 for NFTs on Ethereum.
Please let Immutable know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.