Frontend Engineer Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Frontend Engineer jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Frontend Engineer sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 39 Frontend Engineer-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Front-End Engineer @ BebopEngineering (655) Remote Full-time London, Singapore, Remote4d
- Basic understanding of infrastructure required for frontend/servers: CDN, Cloudflare or similar, webservers.
- Experience with Web3 is a strong plus, but not mandatory
- Python knowledge is a strong plus, but not mandatory
- A unique opportunity to work on a startup from zero to one with all the impact of early employees, while having a reliable backing (financial, technological and business expertise) from one of the industry’s top players
- An amazing culture, defined as ambitious, knowledgeable and fun
- Work flexibility: while we have location preferences for our hubs (New York, London, Singapore, Sydney).
- 1st Stage: Technical interview along with a live coding session
- 2nd Stage: Technical interview with our Head of Product and Designers
- 3rd Stage: Take home design task followed by presenting it to one of our Engineers
Senior Full-Stack Engineer @ Cere Network12d
- We seek teammates who will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to methodical, simulation-driven, fast development iterations and a first-principle thinking mindset.
- We crave teammates with high standards and strong discipline, embracing a growth mindset to continuously learn and incrementally improve habits and processes.
- We require contributors to have excellent communication skills (esp. written), for everything must be well organized and tracked in Notion, Slack, Wiki’s, etc. We want autonomous, goal-oriented individuals who embrace transparency and accountability. No one wants to micro-manage others.
- We need good teammates who are generally cool people who want to be part of a great team & decentralized community where everyone truly helps and challenges each other to learn/grow by innovating together towards greater shared goals. Embracing the building of such a collaborative community is the only way we can sustain rapid innovation (and the only way to live/work, really).
- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- 3+ years experience in front-end development.
- Have an understanding of basic data structures as well as algorithms and their complexities.
- Maintain high code quality standards.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) along with applicable unit test coverage.
- Backend server development experience with Node.js (NestJS).
- Experience in DDD (data-driven development).
Senior Front End Engineer @ Umee12d
- Develop new user facing features
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
- Validate inputs before submitting to backend
- Debug, profile and search for bottlenecks
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how applications look and how they work
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes into actual code
- 3+ years of experience in crypto
- Preferably Cosmos blockchain experience
- Strong experience with software delivery and taking a set of requirements towards full implementation with minimal guidance
- Depth of knowledge and implementation experience
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- HTML CSS
- Experience in agile software development
- Familiarity with Cosmos SDK, Solidity, EVM or other blockchain based ecosystems
- Ability to communicate effectively, and work collaboratively, with the team and internal/external organizations
- Insatiable curiosity of the industry; self-motivated to pursue researching every new idea that floats across the industry
- Ability to explain abstract technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Any API interaction
- Containers and orchestration; Docker, Gitlab CI, Kubernetes
- CI/CD environments
Frontend Engineer @ Biconomy21d
- Processed 22 million transactions
- Facilitating over $233 million of transfer volume
- Saving users over $4.7 million in gas fees!
- Create and implement fully functional client dashboard designs
- Responsible for ensuring consistent, high-quality user experience across all UI interfaces you design
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design, develop and launch or maintain features
- Conducting appropriate unit and module testing; detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support)
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use. E.g., plug-and-play widgets to be used by clients in their UI
- Suggest continuous improvements in the user interface, software architecture, or new technologies
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use. E.g., create custom controls using D3.js
- We use React on our UI, so a minimum of 1+ years of experience building production-based applications is required
- Excellent HTML and CSS skills. Using these, you should be able to translate user and business needs into functional frontend design
- You have experience designing and building high-performance and scalable applications in a Web3 environment
- You have a strong design aesthetic and a passion for the nitty-gritty details of creating great user experiences
- Understanding of design patterns, API design, and development
- Deep knowledge of UX and UI development processes
- Strong experience in managing User Interfaces for data-intensive applications
- Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues and demonstrating design and user interface/user experience skills
- Familiarity with using Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
- Token Allocation
- Opportunity to grow. The sky’s the limit if you’re hungry to succeed
- Be an integral part of building the narrative for the digital economies of the future
- Game nights, virtual celebrations, and work retreats
Bebop is hiring a
Bebop is a decentralized trading platform that aims to deliver a step-change user experience to trading on DeFi.
We believe that DeFi is the future of finance facilitating true innovation, economic freedom and the ability to create the best financial products. At Bebop, we are on a mission to make superior trading products with efficient execution available to anyone. We will be driven by the best practices of user experience with user-centric design at the heart of everything we do, making products fun and easy to use. And we will work relentlessly and leverage our deepest expertise to become a leader in the industry.
Bebop was born and incubated at Wintermute, one of the largest trading companies in crypto and a leading liquidity powerhouse in DeFi.
Learn more about bebop at bebop.xyz, Twitter, Discord and Medium.
Working for Bebop
At Bebop you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and make a direct impact on the business. You will work very closely with our product and engineering teams to improve your knowledge of building high-performance scalable applications and understand broader system architecture.
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer who is passionate about building products/applications that people find useful and that help grow the business. You will be responsible for all things Front-end related; this includes developing front end applications for Bebop as well as internal trading applications. A great advantage of this position is that it is varied, and you will have a unique opportunity to shape it, including selecting significant parts of the tech stack.
Hard Skills Requirements
Nice to have requirements
Please let Bebop know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Cere Network is hiring a
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Do you self-identify as a great problem solver (not just a coder)?
Have you been honing your innovation craft for years yet yearning for more complex challenges?
Does the opportunity to play a key role in the launch of a software platform with massive impact (for millions or even billions of people) excite you?
If you’ve answered with 3 resounding yeses, then we want to meet you!
What We Expect
We are a cutting-edge web3 infrastructure scale-up project seeking a few very talented developers who are not just looking for a job but want to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture.
We are the veterans of many successful startups and will put you on the accelerated learning curve toward your future success.
This position requires a great understanding of customer-facing tools, UI prototypes for partners, internal tooling, and experience in data visualization challenges in analytics dashboards.You’ll be immediately challenged to take significant ownership of our front-end codebase and architecture.
Once placed in a squad, you will design and develop Core components of our products on ReactJS and NodeJS. You will contribute to creating advanced, high-performance front-end and back-end blockchain and enterprise applications.
About Cere Network
Cere Network is the decentralized data protocol powering the future of web3 with trustless content sharing and cloud data interactions between apps, users, AI/ML, and (NFT) assets. Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team:
Nice to have:
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote) Team
Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Warsaw, Amsterdam, Berlin, and several locations in Asia. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet many teams also travel to meet in person every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.
Please let Cere Network know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Umee is hiring a
Senior Front End Engineer
Umee is seeking a Senior Front End Developer who is experienced in UI/UX and writing software for user interfaces. You will be working alongside our developer team to build a cross chain DeFi application with high coding standards and technical design.
The right candidate has 3+ years in the blockchain space, and is proficient in software development as well as having strong technical skills in writing front end code. Candidates would benefit strongly from having a deep fundamental software development knowledge base.
We’re looking for a passionate and well-rounded individual who fundamentally understands the philosophy of decentralized networks and has great technical and communications skills. Your work will be hugely impactful, as you will be working within a team that acts as the driver for innovation in the cross chain DeFi space.
What you will be doing:
We’re looking for someone who has:
Nice to have:
To apply, please email [email protected] and include a resume with a link to your github account.
Apply with email@example.com
Please let Umee know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Biconomy is hiring a
Note to all applicants: Biconomy are a fully remote company with a team dispersed all over the Globe, so we welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of your location.
Join a leading Web 3 company that’s enabling and powering the builders of the new internet!
Biconomy’s foundations were built on making Web 3 accessible and simple to all. We do this by making blockchain transactions seamless, and by doing so, we are accelerating the mainstream adoption of Web 3.
That’s why ease and accessibility are imperative to our innovations and solutions. While we build for developers, our work radically simplifies the overall user experience on Web 3. By abstracting away blockchain complexities, the end user enjoys the benefits of Web 3 with the familiarity of Web 2.
We are already solving for some of the leading players in the blockchain space & are emerging as the default transaction stack for Web 3. Some of our numbers:
What are we looking for?
As a Frontend Engineer, you will build user-facing applications and be an integral part of a dynamic and ever-growing team of front-end developers. You will build a scalable and robust frontend infrastructure while ensuring that our products are of the highest quality possible.
Biconomy is growing at a rapid pace. Our frontend engineering team is at the centre of our success. We will rely on you to build top-quality UIs for our Web3 and Web2 products across a wide spectrum.
What will you be doing?
Your experience should include:
In this growing Web 3 industry with collaborative and feedback-driven culture, you will get to know behind the scenes of a crypto project from a business & technical perceptive. You will get to work with a talented team of diverse individuals worldwide, driven by our mission of enabling Web3 to be frictionless and accessible to the mainstream of users.
Further, you will be using your skills to build amazing products and be part of a team of incredible frontend developers who are shaping the ground braking landscape of Web3 products and services.
What we offer:
Biconomy is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Please let Biconomy know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.