Facility Manager Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Facility Manager jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Facility Manager sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 1 Facility Manager-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Facility Manager @ North Country Colocation ServicesOperations (314) Full-time Massena (NY)16d
- Create, communicate, and coordinate plans affecting facility performance
- Collaborate with management and employees to create a safe, OSHA-compliant facility
- Define and audit expectations of current goals
- Follow-up to verify daily tasks and projects are being completed properly, efficiently and according to plan/schedule
- Help to establish and foster a cooperative, positive and respectful culture among employees
- Communicate and escalate challenges
- Train direct reports on company policies and procedures
- Support managers in developing their employees
- Complete performance evaluations with direct reports
- Ensure all required documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Work closely with Human Resources Team to address performance/disciplinary issues with facility personnel falling under Facility Manager’s responsibility
- Manage materials replenishment, quality standards, and performance metrics in support of organizational goals and objectives
- Manage cost structures for manufacturing by keeping operational expenses within budget allowance, and investigate cost-reduction measures
- Create documentation protocols and ensure that all records of operations are properly maintained and reviewed
- Other reasonable tasks as requested
- Proven leadership ability
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
- Excellent decision-making ability
- Experience with Conflict Resolution
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- 5+ years of facility management experience in an industrial setting
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Operations Management, Business, Engineering, or related field
- Experience with 13.8kv and/or 480v electrical systems, ideally at a larger scale
- Experience creating/reading diagrams with AutoCAD, Scrum/Agile experience
- Salary: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Performance-Based Bonus
- Prolonged periods of standing, walking, sitting, and/or kneeling
- Prolonged periods of screen exposure
- Lifting up to 50lbs.
- Working in the elements
North Country Colocation Services is hiring a
As one of the world’s largest high performance computing (HPC) data centers, North Country Colocation Services relies on a talented and committed workforce that is energized by solving large-scale challenges. We’re currently seeking a Facility Manager to oversee the production, maintenance, and expansion functions of our almost 1 million square foot Massena, NY facility.
This professional multitasker will oversee all day-to-day functions of the facility, including electrical, operational, mechanical and other areas, encompassing nearly 100 full-time employees across multiple shifts covering 24/7 operations. The Facility Manager will coordinate the facility’s operational processes to meet and exceed customer expectations, company objectives, and employee needs. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally team-driven with a proven record of excellent leadership experience and will serve as liaison between facility workers and upper management. This person must be dedicated to achieving operational excellence and have a genuine interest in helping the company succeed.
Supervisory Responsibilities: The Facility Manager directly supervises all Operations, Electrical, and Mechanical teams.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Education and Experience:
Generous Benefits Package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and more!
Apply with email@example.com
Please let North Country Colocation Services know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.