Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About the role
Nansen is looking for a dedicated Community Manager to strengthen our expanding User Operations team. This role will focus on addressing customer inquiries and engaging directly with our highest-tier users, ensuring that their unique needs and concerns are promptly addressed. The Community Manager will play a pivotal role in engaging with the community, assisting with account issues, and addressing bug reports.
- Engage with community users by sharing research insights, introducing members to each other, and facilitating engaging discussions
- Cultivate and manage community relationships on Discord
- Assist with the data and reporting on KPIs and help identify the right metrics to make meaningful sense of customer issues
- Own and manage the user support journey, ensuring a world-class experience for users
- Develop models and tools that empower teams to create enhanced products and derive insights that fuel growth and efficiency
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 1-2 years of work experience in user operations and/or customer-facing roles (with at least 1 year in a high-growth company)
- Prior work experience in the crypto industry OR demonstrable understanding of crypto topics and terminology
- Proficient in Discord server management & ZenDesk
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A deep sense of ownership and a builder mindset
- Passionate about crypto
The following are nice-to-haves:
- Experience in public speaking and leading forum discussions
- Experience working on a remote team facilitating email and/or phone support