Who We Are:
At Galaxy we are building products and services to help the world invest in economic progress. We believe crypto and blockchain innovations will permeate and improve all aspects of our global economy. Our vision is a society where value and ownership flow as freely as information. Galaxy is a digital asset and blockchain leader helping institutions, startups, and individualsaccess and navigate the crypto economy. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, we provide platform solutions custom-made for a digitally native ecosystem across multiple synergistic business lines: Trading, Asset Management (passive and active strategies), Principal Investments, Investment Banking Services, and Mining. Galaxy’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of crypto enthusiasts, and institutional veterans focused on the future of finance and Web3. The Company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Bahamas, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Cayman Islands (registered office), and New Jersey.
Additional information about the Company's businesses and products is available on www.galaxy.com.
What We Value:
We are a diverse team of free thinkers, and fast movers united to help investors and creators energize the global economy. We are looking for individualswhothrive in a culture of builders and overachieversandembrace high performance, transparent feedback, and a mission-first approach. Our culture shapes our way of working and gets us where we want to be.
- Seek Excellence.
- Be Selective To Be Effective.
- Be Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled.
- Disagree Transparently.
- Encourage Independent Decision-Making.
- Build Dream Teams.
About the Galaxy 2024 Sales Internship Program:
The Galaxy Summer Internship Program is an immersive and exciting, nine-week experience taking place on-site in our London office. During the nine weeks, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on, practical work experience on our Sales team.
In addition to learning on the job, Galaxy interns participate in professional development programming, fun social events, and networking opportunities with senior leaders.
Program Dates:July 8 - September 6, 2024 (London)
What You’ll Do:
- Learn the scope of the products and tailored solutions offered to Galaxy clients
- Help the sales team refine coverage models and automate workflows
- Assist with the day-to-day processes of the team including (but not limited to) creating market color reports, prospecting new accounts and managing existing relationships, creating trade ideas and structuring trades
- Grow your interest and knowledge of digital assets, DeFi, macro, derivatives and more
- Pitch trades based on what you have learned on the desk
What We’re Looking For:
- General knowledge of the cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Passion for learning about and following financial markets
- Critical Thinking skills with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Strong emotional intelligence and a comfort level communicating with others
- Ability to multi-task quickly and efficiently
- Proactive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of Python/SQL/Excel
- Undergraduate or master’s students graduating between December 2024 and June 2025
- Eligible master’s students must have fewer than two years of relevant, full-time work experience
- Students enrolled in PhD, MBA, or JD programs are not eligible to apply.
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.
NY interns will be paid a rate of $55/hr.
Galaxy respects diversity and seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete the application process or to participate in an interview, please contact email@example.com.