DevOps Crypto Jobs
Explore DevOps jobs at top web3 startups and companies. Dive into the DevOps sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 73 DevOps-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Software Engineer @ Rocket PoolEngineering (771) Remote Full-time14d
- Design, develop, and maintain Rocket Pool smart node software in Golang
- Engage with the large and vibrant community to identify and solve complex software problems
- Work with our Discord role Rocket Scientists to provide technical support to our growing community of node operators
- Implement and maintain DevOps processes to ensure high availability and scalability of the software
- Work with Linux systems and manage infrastructure using automation tools
- Participate in the design and development of blockchain-based solutions using the Ethereum platform
- Strong experience with Golang programming language
- Knowledge of DevOps processes and automation tools
- Proficiency in Linux administration and management
- Highly desirable hands-on experience with Ethereum staking and the Ethereum blockchain
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Smart Contract or EVM skills. Experience writing them a big bonus or just working with the EVM.
- Good overlap with the AEST timezone (Brisbane, Australia).
- Down to earth, positive attitude and a potential great team fit.
- Knows what a shoey is.
DevOps @ LightcurveEngineering (771) Remote Full-time Berlin, Remote - Germany24d
- Maintain Servers & Network connectivity.
- Use and improve monitoring systems
- Collaborate with development teams to integrate CI/CD pipelines into the software development lifecycle
- Manage infrastructure, ensuring scalability, availability, and security
- Ensure compliance with industry-standard security practices and regulations
- Monitoring systems: Grafana, Nagios/Check_MK, Prometheus
- Web servers and reverse proxies: Apache, Nginx or HAProxy, Git, GitHub
- Orchestration systems: Ansible or Terraform
- Languages: Bash or Python
- 2+ years of experience in DevOps or system administration
- Good knowledge of GNU/Linux, ideally Ubuntu LTS
- Understanding of networking and distributed applications
- Experience with configuration management and
- Understanding of CI, and the ability to work with Jenkins
Rocket Pool is hiring a
Rocket Pool is one of the oldest, most recognised projects on Ethereum and in the top 10 for TVL. We are proud to operate as a tight knit and efficient team. A rare opportunity though now exists for a new member to join our fold!
We are seeking a highly skilled software developer to join our team and enjoy working on the cutting edge of Ethereum development and decentralised staking. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Golang, DevOps, Linux, and a highly desirable experience with Ethereum staking and the Ethereum blockchain.
We offer a competitive salary, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a dynamic and supportive work environment. If you are passionate about software development, blockchain technology, and want to work with a large and vibrant community, we encourage you to apply.
Apply with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let Rocket Pool know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Lightcurve is hiring a
Who we are
We are a team of 80+ creative minds from 30+ different countries, united by a mission to create the world’s most accessible blockchain - Lisk.
We want you to join us searching for greatness at the edge of what is technologically possible today and help us create a brighter tomorrow for our planet - with blockchain.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to build a rocket while flying. Are you up for an adventure?
How you make a difference
You will play a crucial role in configuring and orchestrating the entire development infrastructure of the Lisk project, from design, implementation to regular maintenance:
The stack you will be using may include:
The magic you bring
We believe that blockchain technology has the power to change the world, but we need exceptional souls with diverse backgrounds to make it happen. Don’t let a list of criteria hold you back from applying - we want to hear your story!
We got you covered
Working remotely is more than just a benefit or a perk. We believe in the power of remote work to unleash creativity and passion.
Join our team and pursue your passions on your own terms, while we provide you with L&D budgets, personal development plans and team retreats to fuel your blockchain curiosity.
Want to move closer to Lightcurve HQ and make Berlin your home? No problem!
We’ll help you get started with a relocation package, plus access to our office in vibrant Kreuzberg, public transport budget, German language classes, and gym memberships to stay fit and healthy.
Please let Lightcurve know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.