Developer Relations Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Developer Relations jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Developer Relations sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 16 Developer Relations-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Developer Relations @ EtherspotSales (175) Remote Full-time23d
- Work with the Business Development team to identify and target new integration opportunities, work with project teams to educate and support them through the integration process of our SDK.
- Identify and target new integration opportunities, educate and support project teams through the integration process of our SDK.
- Develop and build developer onboarding materials such as tutorials, demo apps, explainer videos, and other technical articles.
- Create clear documentation, compelling tutorials, and engaging videos.
- Code integrations and example apps; contribute to SDKs, bugs, and enhancements.
- Host round tables and participate in technical discussions on social media channels related to Account Abstraction, EIP 4337, and other relevant topics in the Web3 space.
- Engage with the community to build brand awareness and contribute to open-source projects that support Account Abstraction.
- Develop and deliver content and presentations that resonate with the community.
- Provide feedback from the community to the product team and identify areas for improvement in the SDK related to Account Abstraction.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in the Web3 space, with a particular focus on Account Abstraction and EIP 4337.
- Represent the community externally and internally and influence the product team with your insights.
- Strong technical skills with experience in React coding, other frameworks are a bonus.
- Knowledge of web3 infrastructure and services is a bonus
- 1 year of experience in some form of developer relations.
- Energetic, get things done and evidence of strategic thinking.
- Familiarity with the Web3 space and the Ethereum ecosystem, with a particular interest in Account Abstraction and EIP 4337
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences, with a focus on the benefits of Account Abstraction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise competing demands
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bonus: Published technical articles and/or given technical presentations.
Etherspot is hiring a
At Etherspot, we’re dedicated to pushing the boundaries of Account Abstraction through innovation, and we’ve cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture where expertise and passion are highly prized. Our team is comprised of welcoming, enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about building outstanding products. And right now, we’re looking for talented individuals to join our team!
We are seeking a Developer Relations professional with a deep interest in Account Abstraction to join our team. As a Developer Relations specialist, you will be responsible for building relationships with developers, providing technical support and guidance, and ensuring the seamless integration of our SDK and Etherspot tools. You will also be expected to participate in technical discussions on social media and host webinars.
You are an energetic, entrepreneurial person who loves communicating and getting things done. While a technical degree is not required, some technical knowledge is essential. You should be able to code and eager to dive into blockchain and open-source technology full-time.
If you are excited about Account Abstraction and are passionate about helping developers, we encourage you to apply. Send your CV and optionally a short video (tiktok length) about how you are excited about Account Abstraction or Web3 to [email protected].
Apply with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let Etherspot know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.