Data Scientist Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Data Scientist jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Data Scientist sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 8 Data Scientist-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Data Engineer/Scientist/ML Engineer @ WalletConnectEngineering (665) Remote Full-time10d
- Design and implement end-to-end data pipelines, and work closely with stakeholders to build instrumentation and define data models
- Take ownership of monitoring to ensure high availability of our data tooling
- Build actionable production-quality internal dashboards, with well defined KPI’s
- Work with the Cloud team to create customer-focused dashboards to help customers understand their WalletConnect usage.
- Partner closely with product, engineering and other business stakeholders to influence product and business decisions with data
- Influence leadership to drive more data-informed decisions
- 3+ years of experience as a Data engineer/scientist.
- Extensive experience with Python/Spark/databases
- Deep understanding of advanced SQL techniques, dimensional modeling and scaling ETL pipelines
- Experience with applied statistics and quantitative modeling
- Demonstrated knowledge in monitoring data systems
- Terraform knowledge
- Domain experience in crypto and SaaS would be a plus
- Knowledge of Rust and TypeScript (help on data ingestion pipeline)
- Demonstrated ability to translate analytical insights into clear recommendations and effectively communicate them to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong background in statistical modeling such as regression, survival and cohort analysis, time series forecasting, etc.
- Experience in the AWS Glue/Athena toolsuite, Spark, Presto
- Fully remote position with flexible timezone (CET/EST preferred)
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Remote work allowance
- Token offering
Senior Product Data Scientist, Bitcoin Wallet @ BlockProduct (150) Full-time San Francisco (CA)22d
WalletConnect is hiring a
Data Engineer/Scientist/ML Engineer
WalletConnect is the open-source web3 standard to connect blockchain wallets to dapps. Any wallet, any dapp, any chain. Starting in 2018, our mission is to make web3 accessible to everyone. Every month, millions of people use WalletConnect in thousands of integrations. We raised ~$25M from venture investors including 1kx and Coinbase as well as from customers such as Shopify and Circle. We are growing fast both in terms of features and users.
To learn more about our plans to create a multi-API messaging network for web3, take a look at our presentation at EthCC.
We are looking for someone who can help mature our existing data applications and innovate new use cases. Our existing setup is data lake/warehouse with data science/bi applications as customers. We use DBT/Athena/Glue (Spark)/RDS/Python/Terraform.
Data is business critical for us and this quarter we need to improve our monitoring and build new use cases over the existing plumbing.
We’re looking for someone who can act as a leader in our data team and help set and fulfill the vision.
Nice to have:
Please let WalletConnect know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Block is hiring a
Senior Product Data Scientist, Bitcoin Wallet
Block is looking to hire a Senior Product Data Scientist, Bitcoin Wallet to join their team. This is a full-time position that is based in San Francisco CA.
Block - Building blocks.
Please let Block know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.