CSS Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore CSS jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the CSS sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 14 CSS-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
UI/UX Developer @ NethermindEngineering (665) Remote Full-time24d
- Collaborating with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Proven UI experience (4 years+)
- Experience with React, 2+ years.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and visual design and wireframing tools
- Excellent graphic design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment development process
- Qualifications in UI/UX and design.
- Crypto Native or a background in crypto, whether personal or professional.
Frontend Engineer @ BiconomyEngineering (665) Remote Full-time24d
- Processed 22 million transactions
- Facilitating over $233 million of transfer volume
- Saving users over $4.7 million in gas fees!
- Create and implement fully functional client dashboard designs
- Responsible for ensuring consistent, high-quality user experience across all UI interfaces you design
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design, develop and launch or maintain features
- Conducting appropriate unit and module testing; detect, report, investigate and fix defects in the application (production support)
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use. E.g., plug-and-play widgets to be used by clients in their UI
- Suggest continuous improvements in the user interface, software architecture, or new technologies
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use. E.g., create custom controls using D3.js
- We use React on our UI, so a minimum of 1+ years of experience building production-based applications is required
- Excellent HTML and CSS skills. Using these, you should be able to translate user and business needs into functional frontend design
- You have experience designing and building high-performance and scalable applications in a Web3 environment
- You have a strong design aesthetic and a passion for the nitty-gritty details of creating great user experiences
- Understanding of design patterns, API design, and development
- Deep knowledge of UX and UI development processes
- Strong experience in managing User Interfaces for data-intensive applications
- Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues and demonstrating design and user interface/user experience skills
- Familiarity with using Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
- Token Allocation
- Opportunity to grow. The sky’s the limit if you’re hungry to succeed
- Be an integral part of building the narrative for the digital economies of the future
- Game nights, virtual celebrations, and work retreats
Nethermind is hiring a
What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
Are you the one?
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Developer to create unique user experiences! The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills, translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. If you have a passion for front-end development and an eye for design, we would love to hear from you. Experience with other blockchain projects is a bonus!
Nice to have:
We are always on the lookout for talent!
Join our growing and active community of 2000+ developers on our Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/PaCMRFdvWT**
In the meantime, keep up to date on what we are working on by following us on our social channels:
Please let Nethermind know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Biconomy is hiring a
Note to all applicants: Biconomy are a fully remote company with a team dispersed all over the Globe, so we welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of your location.
Join a leading Web 3 company that’s enabling and powering the builders of the new internet!
Biconomy’s foundations were built on making Web 3 accessible and simple to all. We do this by making blockchain transactions seamless, and by doing so, we are accelerating the mainstream adoption of Web 3.
That’s why ease and accessibility are imperative to our innovations and solutions. While we build for developers, our work radically simplifies the overall user experience on Web 3. By abstracting away blockchain complexities, the end user enjoys the benefits of Web 3 with the familiarity of Web 2.
We are already solving for some of the leading players in the blockchain space & are emerging as the default transaction stack for Web 3. Some of our numbers:
What are we looking for?
As a Frontend Engineer, you will build user-facing applications and be an integral part of a dynamic and ever-growing team of front-end developers. You will build a scalable and robust frontend infrastructure while ensuring that our products are of the highest quality possible.
Biconomy is growing at a rapid pace. Our frontend engineering team is at the centre of our success. We will rely on you to build top-quality UIs for our Web3 and Web2 products across a wide spectrum.
What will you be doing?
Your experience should include:
In this growing Web 3 industry with collaborative and feedback-driven culture, you will get to know behind the scenes of a crypto project from a business & technical perceptive. You will get to work with a talented team of diverse individuals worldwide, driven by our mission of enabling Web3 to be frictionless and accessible to the mainstream of users.
Further, you will be using your skills to build amazing products and be part of a team of incredible frontend developers who are shaping the ground braking landscape of Web3 products and services.
What we offer:
Biconomy is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Please let Biconomy know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.