Coinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. We provide a smart and sophisticated user experience application to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner. Our mission is to help improve the financial health of organisations.
Learn more about our values, culture, and career opportunities here: Life at Coinshift.
Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $215M+ in processed payments and having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.
🔮 Senior Frontend Engineer
Join Coinshift as we gear up to launch V2 of our groundbreaking crypto treasury management platform. Having achieved product-market fit, we’re on the hunt for a Senior Frontend Engineer who can architect a frontend stack that’s as revolutionary as our product.
What will you achieve
- You’ll work alongside our core team to lead the end-to-end development of new features and platforms, directly contributing to our mission of revolutionizing crypto treasury management.
- You’ll have a seat at the table in architecture decisions, create a component library, and uplift the technical acumen of our team through best practices.
- Partner with backend and QA teams to ensure seamless integration through APIs, CI/CD pipelines, and automated test suites.
What skills do you bring
- Experienced Leader: You bring 5+ years of React expertise from product-centric environments and have a track record of leading frontend teams to deliver robust, high-quality code at a rapid pace.
- Tech Savvy: Your deep understanding of modern client-side React applications is complemented by proficiency in Next.js, Typescript, Redux toolkit, React Query, ethers.js, and modern CSS.
- Problem Solver: You excel at breaking down complex problems and know when to opt for short-term fixes versus long-term solutions.
- Design Guru: You can turn high-level designs into production-ready UI, making sound judgments and trade-offs when necessary.
- Communicator: You’re adept at conveying ideas clearly and are open to listening and compromising during disagreements.
- Team Player: Collaboration is your forte, and you’re committed to learning, growing, and elevating your team.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with web3js/ethersjs and the Ethereum blockchain is a plus.
- Experience with smart contract wallets like Gnosis Safe.
- Involvement in open-source projects, web3 hackathons, or publications about web3 tech would make you stand out.
Perks & Benefits
💻 Equipment Stipend
Unleash your productivity and creativity with our unbeatable remote office setup package – a generous equipment stipend to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably and effectively.
⌛ Flexible Time Off
At Coinshift, we believe in the power of taking time to recharge and rejuvenate. That’s why we offer unlimited time off to all team members, with the average taking a refreshing 4-6 weeks.
💰 Get Paid in Real Time, in Crypto
Want to be at the forefront of the Web3 revolution? Join our team and get the option to be paid in Crypto – with our partnership with SuperFluid, you’ll have access to real-time salary streaming.
💼 Coworking Space Coverage
We’ll cover the expenses if you choose to work at a coworking space. Allowing you to work in a professional and productive environment while keeping your work-life balance intact.
🏄 Annual Retreats
And, once a year, we’ll whisk you away to an amazing destination for our annual team retreat, where you’ll collaborate, bond, and make unforgettable memories!
Our Interview Process
- Initial Screen (30 mins): We’ll assess your qualifications to ensure they align with the job requirements.
- Culture Fit Call (60 minutes): We’ll assess your fit with our company culture and values to ensure you’ll thrive in our environment.
- Take-Home Assessment (3-5 hours): You’ll have the chance to showcase your skills and experience in a tangible way.
- Assessment Deep Dive (60 Minutes): The hiring manager will guide you through a detailed review of your assessment.
We look forward to your application!