Crypto / Blockchain / NFT / Token / Social Trends / Product Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Crypto / Blockchain / NFT / Token / Social Trends / Product jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Crypto / Blockchain / NFT / Token / Social Trends / Product sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 1 Crypto / Blockchain / NFT / Token / Social Trends / Product-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Web3 Senior Product Lead - Socialfi @ PopooProduct (150) Remote Full-time20dFeatured
Popoo is hiring a
Web3 Senior Product Lead - Socialfi
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with strong technical skills to be responsible for the
product design and roadmap with a proven track record of taking products from ideation to launch
and working directly with software development teams to ship software products in an agile
development environment. We need someone who is data-driven, process oriented, technically
adept and has a proven track record of Product Management achievement. As a Senior Product
Manager, you will be working alongside talented developers, operations managers, and our product
team to expand our SocialFi ecosystem.
In this role you will evaluate new product opportunities to formulate our SocialFi product strategy.
The ideal candidate holds themselves to a high standard as they execute key PM responsibilities
including; conducting research and competitive analysis, creating and owning the product roadmap,
defining business requirements and prioritizing product initiatives.
1. Competitive Analysis- Research and prepare competitive analysis to understand and
communicate to our teams how the SocialFi competitive landscape is evolving and the
successful product strategies in the market.
2. Discovery- Continually work to identify what users really need and what would be
valuable, useful, and feasible. Research and identify NFT, token and social trends in the
3. Product Usage & Performance metrics- Review current data tracking capabilities and
ensure that sufficient data is being gathered on our app that can guide in decision making.
4. Product Vision - Set the strategic vision for our SocialFi platform and where the product
is going to be in the next 1-3 years and what it will take to get there. Product Roadmap –
Outline and communicate the short-term SocialFi product vision in a 1-to-3-month
Roadmap. Coordinate with the Product Lead to ensure the product backlog reflects
timelines and deliverables that align with the vision.
5. Prioritization of Initiatives – Coordinate with the Product Team to ensure that the priority
of strategic items match the product roadmap and stay in sync when adjustments are
6. Business KPI Reporting- Review and report on how well product integrations and features
are helping to meet the KPI’s outlined in the corporate strategy.
End-to-end ownership of the product design of the global operations and content strategy
platform. Collect requirements from various markets, dig out pain points for content growth,
propose solutions and design best practices;
Work closely with R&D, design, algorithm and operations teams, able to independently own
projects, including launching new platform features, delivering training to internal clients, and
Devise applicable metrics and efficiently align stakeholders to achieve objectives;
Pay continuous attention to the efficiency of each platform module, carry out product model
innovation and iteration.
UI/UX/Mocks, Diagrams, POC- Work with UI/UX team to understand their requirements and
create needed Diagrams and POC items.
Go-to-market-strategy: outline a tactical plan to execute release of new integrations or NFT,
utility and governance tokens including; pricing strategy, and potential marketing tactics.
1. Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of
taking products from ideation to launch and working directly with software development
teams to ship software products in an agile development environment.
2. History in owning the strategy and roadmap for successful products.
3. Proficiency in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail, with proven ability to
manage multiple projects with concurrent timelines
4. Able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where you sometimes need to wear
multiple hats and step outside your box of responsibilities
5. Effective in creating business requirements by collaborating across business, legal,
compliance, support, and design teams to ensure all aspects are represented.
6. Proven track record of strategic decision making, balancing the needs of the business,
security, legal or other stakeholders.
7. Excellent written, verbal and storytelling communication skills.
8. Preferred qualifications:
9. Experience with cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and digital assets.
10. Experience working closely with Research and Data analysts to build for and analyze
quantitative and qualitative data.
Apply with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let Popoo know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.