Content Writer Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Content Writer jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Content Writer sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 23 Content Writer-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Content Writer (Toronto) @ ChainSafe SystemsMarketing (265) Remote Full-time Toronto, Remote - Canada - EST16d
- Our progressive tech stack includes Go, Rust, and TypeScript
- We spearhead ecosystem projects like Lodestar, Web3.js, Forest, Mina-rs, and Gossamer
- We are global, remote-friendly, and open to contractors
- Work with project managers and developers to create content that drives business goals
- Refine technical information and other various materials for explaining products and services
- Use previously selected fonts and other typographic elements
- Ensure projects are completed on time and meet quality standards
- Suggest best practices and optimizations throughout content generation process
- Collaborate and develop new approaches for creating more engaging and impactful content
- Manage complex information and multiple projects within content specifications and budget restrictions
- Use company brand voice and messaging for written pieces to reinforce the company culture
- Create technical documents that convey accurate messaging for the project
- Edit and revise content as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in a technical field
- 2+ years of experience producing content for a developer audience
- An ability to think analytically and string together a compelling argument
- Familiarity in Google Suite, Notion, Hubspot, and PDF software such as Adobe Acrobat
- Familiarity with systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Minimum of two years experience in tech-heavy writing
- Fluency in English or the desired language
- Time management and organizational skills
- Person needs to be located in the Eastern timezone
- Have an existing social media following
- Experience using figma, has familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Experience with both print and digital media formats
- Prior web3 experience i.e. crypto-native/blockchain
Content Writer @ CwalletMarketing (265) Remote Full-time28d
- Write high-quality, SEO-friendly content based on brand awareness topics and/or blockchain/DeFi/ Crypto topics when required.
- Offer unlimited revisions to submitted copies.
- Deliver valuable, non-plagiarized content with due diligence and fact-checking.
- Align with our communication guidelines, track content KPIs and improve along the process.
- Work with graphic designers to develop creatives by providing copywriting and short-form content.
- The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and the creative ability to create rich, easy-to-understand content to aid company growth.
- You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print media sources.
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with content team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Maintain content calendar and schedule
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver required tasks on tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant work experience
- Has 2+ years of relevant working experience as a content writer for a fintech/crypto-focused startup, agency, or freelance capacity.
- Experience in cryptocurrency and blockchain content writing is a MUST.
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms.
- Attention to detail, quick learner, and ability to adapt to the team requirements and incorporate feedback to improve work quality.
- Is passionate about cryptocurrency and the opportunities in our space.
- Is meticulous, well-organized, and outcome-driven
- Proven track record of giving excellent, well-researched content.
- SEO experience & Voice-over Talent is preferred
- Bilingual Portuguese, Indonesian and Tagalog is preferred
- Paid in crypto
Newsletter Writer @ CoinsproutNontech (546) Remote Full-time31d
- A short intro + outro paragraph
- Three main stories (250 - 400 words each)
- A sponsored ad (once we start monetizing)
- A roundup section with 1-2 sentence bullet point summaries
- Excellent writing skills with a portfolio to back it up
- Ability to summarize crypto news in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to write in a casual tone while injecting some wit and humor into your writing
- Ability to decipher the signal from the noise and know what’s worth covering
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the crypto industry
- Up to date on all the latest crypto trends
- Keen attention to detail
- Tell us a little bit about yourself
- Attach your resume
- Provide some writing samples
ChainSafe Systems is hiring a
Content Writer (Toronto)
ChainSafe is a leading blockchain research and development firm specializing in infrastructure solutions for the decentralized web. Alongside its contributions to significant ecosystems such as Ethereum, Polkadot, Filecoin, Mina, and more, ChainSafe creates solutions for developers and teams across the web3 space utilizing our expertise in gaming, bridging, NFTs, and decentralized storage. As part of the mission to build innovative products for users and better tooling for developers, ChainSafe embodies an open-source and community-oriented ethos.
To learn more about ChainSafe, look at our Discord, GitHub, and website.
Here’s what you need to know before reading on:
At ChainSafe, you’ll be part of a team that believes in the community’s vital importance and contributes to advancing humanity with open-source and decentralized technology.
About the role
We are seeking a dedicated technical writer to join us! You will collaborate with other writers and content creators to develop useful, engaging content and campaigns to grow our user base. Your duties will include working on all aspects of ChainSafe’s content output. You will not be expected to deliver images with your content.
Below are some of the responsibilities a technical writer is expected to assume:
Nice to have:
Why Join Us:
At ChainSafe, we are a compassionate group of builders and makers, working to bring our ideas to life. You’ll be part of a team that believes in the vital importance of community and contributing to advance humanity with open-source and decentralized technology.
We welcome your fresh perspectives and ideas
ChainSafe is a remote-first company with an international team. We offer opportunities for personal and professional learning and growth, value autonomy and responsibility, and have a results-driven environment, flexible work hours and time-off policy, as well as competitive salary.
How to Apply
Please click apply and fill out the Greenhouse application form and ensure that you attach your resume and link your LinkedIn.
We care deeply about our values and look for these in every team member: A dedication to self-improvement and professional development, a commitment to community and collaboration, a drive for accountability, diligence, and autonomy, and above all fostering a place of acceptance, friendliness, and compassion.
Please let ChainSafe Systems know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Cwallet is hiring a
Cwallet is a unique multi-functional wallet that combines centralized and decentralized functions in one. With its futuristic tech, Cwallet offers a free & all-inclusive set of crypto tools for everyone thus bridging the gap between Web2.0 and Web3.0. It is not just a wallet to manage crypto assets, but a comprehensive toolkit with multiple bot-enabled features upon social networks to boost the future of crypto economy.
We are looking to hire a research-driven Content Writer with proven experience in creating inspiring, insightful, and highly engaging Web3.0, blockchain, and crypto-based content.
You will support the content efforts of our blog by creating engaging and informative content to help the brand improve its product awareness and educate our community on our services and tools. We’re looking for someone with a passion for crypto and capable of developing energized and engaging articles in a short period!
Please let Cwallet know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Coinsprout is hiring a
Coinsprout is a daily newsletter that helps crypto enthusiasts stay up to date on what matters in crypto. Every weekday, we send out a 5 minute email covering the most important news stories and crypto trends.
We’re now looking for a full-time writer who can take over the writing of the newsletter so we can focus on growth and monetization.
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll be responsible for curating the most important stories/trends of the day then writing the newsletter from start to finish.
The newsletter consists of the following format:
You can view previous issues of the newsletter here.
In total, you’ll be writing about 1,000 - 1,500 words per newsletter.
How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Newsletter Writer” and follow these instructions:
Bonus points: If you have an active social media presence, please include links to your profile(s).
Apply with email@example.com
Please let Coinsprout know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.