Community Manager Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Community Manager jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Community Manager sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 85 Community Manager-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Community Manager @ Ambire WalletOther (113) Remote Full-time3d
- Grow and engage global online communities across different channels to drive positive sentiment towards Ambire
- Engage daily with our followers on Telegram, Discord, Twitter, Reddit, Publish0x and other channels
- Gather and analyze community feedback, relay it to our development team
- Craft intelligent and exciting content for the community
- Identify and recruit KOLs and influencers to act as brand ambassadors for Ambire
- Keep our communities up to date with Ambire Wallet developments, features and improvements
- Create strategies for interacting with various Web3 communities to grow our following
- Organize AMA sessions, Twitter Spaces and other relevant formats and identify publicity opportunities
- Organize and manage online and offline community meetups
- Explore forums, message boards and other platforms suitable for content distribution
- Keep up to date with industry trends and prepare reports on emerging trends and opportunities
- Represent Ambire at industry events around the world
- Set and track relevant community metrics
- 4+ years of experience building and growing online communities in crypto and blockchain
- Existing personal network in crypto/DeFi/blockchain
- Strong technical skills and understanding of blockchain technology
- Native English speaker
- Exquisite shitposter and meme aficionado
- Strong personal presence across various social media platforms (а huge bonus will be a developed influential voice on Twitter)
- Passion for Web3
- Ability to add value through effective project management, ruthless prioritization and efficient execution
- Event management experience
- Passion for customer service and strong conflict management skills
- In-depth understanding of the cryptocurrency wallet market
- Experience creating a successful narrative around a token or a project
- Work on exciting products with a team of incredible professionals
- Competitive salary with achievement bonuses
- Flexible work schedule
- Additional paid leave
- Learning and development budget for you to utilize as you see fit
- Possibility to get paid in crypto
Social Media Manager @ BloxStaking / ssv.networkMarketing (263) Remote Full-time4d
- Constructing visual, written, and even video content for social media around pre-determined content pillars
- Management of Telegram, Discord, Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook Groups
- Accountable for the local planning, creating, managing, and reporting on content and campaigns in social media and activities with our community and marketing partners.
- Meme curation, repurposing, and production of original content around crypto projects, blockchain ecosystems, and all things around buying crypto
- Create outlines for community managers to follow to keep communities engaged and active
- Discover, enrich, automate outreach (DM), and engage with key opinion leaders (KOLs) aka influencers from all corners of the world.
- Build unique outreach templates and stay organized with influencer responses, negotiation, agreements, and payments
- Identify and measure key KPIs and metrics to continuously improve performance
- Report key metrics in stand-ups with internal team and clients
- Identify new digital marketing opportunities and trends
- Build project outlines (AKA briefs) and execute against them
- Track hours using a time tracking system
- You must have an online portfolio showing your work
- Able to operate during central european time (CET)
- Familiarity with Web3, Blockchain, and Crypto projects
- Experienced managing crypto-native communities on Reddit, Telegram, Discord, Twitter, and Facebook.
- 3-5 years managing social media accounts across many channels
- 3+ years social Media scheduling tools such as Buffer, Hootsuite, Publer, and more.
- Experience using project management tools such as Trello, Asana, Monday, etc.
- Proficient image editing (photoshop, canva, etc)
Communications and Community Manager @ Electric Coin CompanyMarketing (263) Full-time Denver10d
- Work with the ECC marketing team to develop and release content that furthers the ECC mission and educates people about Zcash — e.g., videos, case studies, memes, web copy, and shareable assets.
- Stay on top of key industry trends, emerging social channels, and best practices.
- Create and manage an integrated content calendar for social media, blogs, newsletters, and misc. communications.
- Lead ongoing management of all social media in concert with Digital Marketing and other Growth stakeholders.
- Coordinate online events with ecosystem partners, such as Twitter Spaces, and occasionally attend ECC and/or industry events in person.
- Help coordinate ECC media interviews and appearances.
- Lead ongoing management of the ECC blog, including calendar, content gathering, recruiting guest bloggers, and posting content.
- Gather weekly insights about social media/community performance, highlighting top-performing content and low performing content and opportunities.
- Work with departmental leadership to produce a quarterly ECC transparency report.
- Growing Zcash awareness and adoption.
- Improving the reputation of Zcash and ECC.
- Building community; connecting with new teams and personalities; and identifying standout influencers and stakeholders who are passionate about ECC, Zcash, and privacy.
- Engaging the world with fun, memorable content and campaigns.
- Growing an active social media presence and providing fast response times to relevant posts, inquiries, comments, industry news, etc.
- Highlighting current trends in the crypto and fintech spaces, and presenting ideas on how our team can implement and execute.
- Remote First Culture
- Full premiums paid for all US employees + dependents for all medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Flexible PTO
- Fun Fridays
- Option to participate in a 401k Plan
- The starting rate for this position begins at $80,000
Social Media Manager / Community Manager @ BlackpoolNontech (526) Remote Full-time Remote - European Timezone11d
- Setting the content strategy on our active social platforms: Twitter, Youtube, TikTok and Discord.
- Manage and create content that boosts BlackPool’s profile, driving engagement (likes, comments, shares) and increasing our followers.
- Plan, deliver and schedule a consistent flow of engaging content across all channels.
- Write strong and witty copy for our Twitter channel in line with our brand’s voice. Organise twitter spaces with our partners and interesting projects within our ecosystem.
- Ideate content for Youtube and TikTok. Write captivating scripts that resonates with our target audience.
- Pro-actively engage on Discord with our community, foster sticky relationships, providing regular updates, organising community events and fun activations to keep our audience excited about BlackPool.
- Work with our in-house Studio to create static and video content that fits with our brand mission.
- Monitor social media channels for engagement opportunities and respond to customer inquiries and comments in a timely manner.
- Analyse data to draw conclusions about how our content is performing. Report and discuss results and improvements with Marketing Director.
- You are creative and a natural sharer. You have strong copywriting skills. You are able to write compelling copy for scripts, captions that go beyond solid grammar and spelling.
- You have a thorough understanding of social media platforms, their strengths, weaknesses, user demographics (Twitter / YT/ TT/Discord)
- You are on top of trends and hot topics in social media and see ways to apply it to NFTs and gamefi. You stay on the bleeding edge of the latest community platform trends, best practices and technologies
- 2-3 years experience working for a social media agency or in-house social media team or proven experience and results in social media.
- Understanding and an interest in crypto markets, NFTs and gaming is a strong pré
- Strong work ethic, proactive disposition and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working to short deadlines
- Native or Fluent in English
- This job is fully remote, you need to live in the European Timezone.
Community Manager @ SlingshotNontech (526) Remote Remote - US11d
Head of Social @ StickiesMarketing (263) Full-time Los Angeles16d
- Build a groundbreaking internet-first brand that will surprise and delight
- Partner with us to design our social media campaigns that raise brand awareness, define our tone, and increase our reach
- Design some irreverent contests and stunts that make you laugh
- Run our social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Farcaster)
- Set aggressive growth goals and blow through them
- Be design capable: concept and design low-lift assets to post on social
- Devise, organize, and manage marketing campaigns that span different formats (e.g. print, video, social)
- Dive headfirst into the wacky world of digital identity and web3
- Stay in tune with the zeitgeist, specifically web3
- Roll your eyes a little bit at the term “zeitgeist”
- 3+ years experience as a social media manager, growth lead, screenwriter, designer, or shitposter
- Interest in web3 (e.g. you have a Coinbase account, you know what ETH is, etc.), but we don’t expect you to have worked in it or live and breathe it
- The ability to speak internet
- A portfolio of things that make us laugh
- Ambition to build something great and color outside of the lines
- Resiliency, scrappiness, and a default to yes
- A short memory; trying and failing is encouraged
- Strong communication skills
Business Development @ BorderlessMarketing (263) Remote Full-time24d
Ambire Wallet is hiring a
We are Ambire - an innovative and fast-growing software company building our own products: a decentralized ad network, and a state-of-the-art account abstraction wallet that enables hassle-free access to DeFi without the steep learning curve of existing wallets.
We love clever tech, and the entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA since day one. Our team is young, eager and curious. We have a passion for learning and creating products that can be enjoyed by people all over the world.
We are looking for an experienced community manager to join our team and help us grow the Ambire Wallet community and ecosystem. This is a fully remote position but you will need to be available during some European working hours.
As a community manager at Ambire, you will be working closely with the marketing and communications team. Your job will include the following tasks:
What will make you stand out
Tell us how you understand account abstraction (AA) and why should we care about it.
What’s in it for you
Please let Ambire Wallet know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
BloxStaking / ssv.network is hiring a
Social Media Manager
SSV.network is a decentralized staking infrastructure project that enables the distributed operation of Ethereum validators. We bring real decentralization to Ethereum Staking.
The SSV Token recently listed among the top 100 tokens (by marketcap) and we’re eager to find the right types of people to help us expand our growing team.
Bloxstaking is looking for a Social Media Manager for the ssv.network.
SSV.network is a decentralized staking infrastructure project that enables the distributed operation of Ethereum validators. We bring real decentralization to Ethereum Staking.
The SSV Token recently listed among the top 100 tokens (by marketcap) and we’re eager to find the right types of people to help us expand our growing marketing team.
Join our remote-first international organization and amazing team of marketers. Help us drive engagement across social media, community channels, events, and beyond.
You’re a versatile marketer with a hybrid skill set that requires both technical and creative abilities. You’ve got a sense of humor, strong meme game, and know how to work independently.
You consider yourself a quick-learner and adopter of new technologies. The right candidate should be absolutely obsessed with crypto, blockchain, and web3. You’ve got a strong portfolio, an eye for great content and can create unique content- FAST.
We’re looking for a wide range of creative skills and are abile to hire immediately for right person.
Submit your resume and a portfolio of images, video, links to your writing, etcThis is a remote position, so any location throughout Europe is relevant!
You will be required to complete a test project to demonstrate your skill and versatility.
Please let BloxStaking / ssv.network know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Electric Coin Company is hiring a
Communications and Community Manager
Electric Coin Co. builds and supports technology to provide people with access to a fair and open currency — regardless of location or demographic. Inventors of Zcash.
ECC has become known for world-class cryptography, engineering and professionalism, with consistent delivery across regulatory engagement, responsible disclosure and trademark protection.
Our mission at Electric Coin Co. is to empower economic freedom, and to that end, we created and launched the Zcash digital currency in 2016. Today — along with other independent teams and developers — we continue to support the Zcash community through product development, awareness and adoption, and cutting-edge research initiatives.
We engage in a variety of media and social media channels to communicate with a wide audience, educate, maintain transparency, and broadcast our message to the world. To drive these initiatives, we are seeking a Communications and Community Manager who will help write and develop a steady stream of content, plus manage ECC’s social media presence with the goal of fostering a thriving online community.
The Communications and Community Manager will report to the Head of Growth Marketing and work closely with our Digital Marketing Lead and outside agencies.
We have few concrete requirements. We're flexible and looking for the right person, but intend to hire an engaging communicator and storyteller, a skilled editor, and a leader with demonstrated success in building compelling narratives and creative campaigns. This person will also have experience in growing strong social media communities. Crypto-native preferred.
We’re looking for someone who is excited by the following:
We have a strong ethos of professional conduct. This means you need the empathy and emotional intelligence to be a supportive colleague and collaborate well with people of widely different backgrounds, personalities, and skill sets.
Detailed Benefits ...
The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to internal equity, experience, education, specialty and training. The above starting rate represents ECC’s reasonable estimate of compensation at the time of posting. This position is not eligible for overtime compensation. Your total compensation goes beyond the number on your paycheck and includes additional attractive incentive benefits such as a retention grant of ZEC coins.At the end of the day, we're looking for someone who's as excited as we are about building the future of economic freedom. Sound like you? Get in touch at [email protected] Have questions? Please reach out to [email protected].
Please let Electric Coin Company know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Blackpool is hiring a
Social Media Manager / Community Manager
BlackPool Finance is looking for a Social Media Manager with outstanding copywriting skills, a gift for storytelling and a keen eye for design to strengthen our Marketing team. You will report into the Marketing Director.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to oversee our company’s social media strategy. You will be responsible for creating and executing social media content that aligns with our brand and business goals and have a strong ability to analyse what does well with our audience and what does not.
You will join a dynamic group of passionate people team with deep experience and commitment to setting the path in the Web3 space. If you are ready to bring all of your skills to bear and learn a whole lot, we want to talk to you!
Who we are?
BlackPool Finance is a decentralised fund for NFTs. We invest and play in the NFTs market. We manage a wide range of digital assets from sports cards to chess pieces. In our gaming vertical we are competitively playing and leading on Sorare (Fantasy Football) and Immortal (Chess). Our main focus is currently gaming, but we are exploring more verticals to add to our NFT fund, i.e. music.
BlackPool is made up of an ambitious group of industry experts, crypto veterans and community builders, passionate about democratising access to the competitive NFTs market, giving our community the opportunity to reap the rewards.
We are part of the Stake Capital Group, a venture fund with $1B+ AUM group run by a team of Blockchain and DeFi pioneers, focused on building the next generation companies in the web3 space.
You will be responsible for:
How to apply?
The ideal candidate is flexible, highly motivated and approachable. You are resilient and perfectly capable of speaking the truth at all times – even to those you report into. At BlackPool we believe success is a function of open and honest feedback in all directions.
You are kind and encouraging and willing to show up everyday playing to win and striving to be the best of the best.
BlackPool Finance is where you come make your wildest dreams a reality, not to disappear in the crowd. We are looking for standout players who are self-motivated and unflappable.
Please send your application to [email protected].
Apply with firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let Blackpool know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Slingshot is hiring a
Slingshot is looking to hire a Community Manager to join their team. This is a part-time position that can be done remotely anywhere in the United States.
Slingshot - .
Please let Slingshot know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Stickies is hiring a
Head of Social
Before we get started…some tips
🎉 Make your application fun to read! It’s probably not going to work out if it’s a sterile resume perfectly formatted devoid of personality. This is for a job in social for a consumer company so…
🌯 Show us what you’ve done - the best meme you’ve created or an incredible shitpost where you ratio’d some clown. This will carry way more weight than a list of roles and responsibilities
💃 Take some chances…if you’re not laughing or a little nervous about your application you’re doing it wrong. We make irreverent stickers and animations here. We’re proud of content like this. Act accordingly
Who we are
We are a consumer web3 startup based in Los Angeles and London founded by serial entrepreneurs with experience at top-tier consumer startups (like Snap).
We’re backed by world class investors like Lightspeed Ventures Partners (Snap, Affirm) and Upfront Ventures (GOAT, Ring, Bird). We’re building a product to make the digital you a little bit more fun. We’ve closed a large seed round and launched an invite-only product in March ‘23.
What you’ll do
What you’ll bring
Please let Stickies know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Borderless is hiring a
Hi! How are you?We are Borderless, an NFT Marketplace focused on the global market, which aims to expand its operations and add value to the market and its stakeholders involved
Business development through the generation of partnerships with NFT Creators, Sellers, etc for the Borderless Marketplace
Please let Borderless know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.