The Future is Omnichain.
Founded in 2021, LayerZero’s vision is to create a community of cross-chain developers, building dApps that are no longer constrained by individual blockchain capabilities. With LayerZero's simple, generic messaging protocol, builders will develop cross-chain dApps designed to unify the power of individual blockchains.
We are funded by the best investors in the world including:
a16z, Sequoia, PayPal, Binance Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, Uniswap Labs, Circle Ventures, Delphi Digital, and many more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
LayerZero is a world class technology that many still don’t know about and haven’t heard of. It is important for us to raise awareness and educate the industry on what’s possible and why it is necessary. That is why we are looking for a business development associate that is high energy, hungry, and ready to help us open doors and bring LayerZero technology to the masses.
Our team leaves egos at the door, works hard, has big ambitions, and is passionate about building the infrastructure operability layer of tomorrow. We expect the same from you.
The working environment is fast pace with plenty of ambiguity, change, and odd hours. You have to be okay with that as we continue to grow and mature as an organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead Generation and Qualification:
- Identify and research potential clients and partners across Web3, Enterprise, and more.
- Utilize a variety of channels, including social media, forums, and industry events, to generate leads.
- Qualify leads based on established criteria to ensure alignment with company goals.
- Building and Nurturing Relationships:
- Initiate and maintain meaningful relationships with key stakeholders in our ecosystem.
- Engage in outreach campaigns to introduce our products and establish rapport.
- Collaborate with the BD team on qualified leads and opportunities.
- Educating and Positioning:
- Stay abreast of industry trends, technologies, and competitive landscapes within the Web3 space.
- Clearly articulate the value proposition of our products to potential clients.
- Provide educational resources and materials to prospects to facilitate understanding
- BD Pipeline Management:
- Manage and update our CRM system to ensure accurate and up-to-date information.
- Monitor and report on the status of leads and opportunities in the BD pipeline.
- Collaborate with the BD team to optimize conversion rates and achieve revenue targets.
- Market Intelligence:
- Gather and analyze market intelligence to identify emerging opportunities and challenges.
- Provide feedback to the product and marketing teams based on insights from client interactions.
- Contribute to the development of strategic initiatives to enhance our presence in the industry.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration:
- Work closely with marketing, product, and strategy teams to align initiatives.
- Collaborate with the broader BD team to share best practices and contribute to overall BD excellence.
- Act as a bridge between clients and internal teams, ensuring a seamless customer/user experience.
- 2-5 years of business development and/or sales experience
- A good understanding of the Web3 industry
- Gaming, financial services, and enterprise experience is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
LayerZero Labs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. LayerZero Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.