AWS Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore AWS jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the AWS sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 30 AWS-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Crypto Full Stack Developer (Remote) @ Token Metrics2d
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Node Js, .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
DevOps Engineer @ Enjin16d
- Plan and implement the relevant infrastructure changes, in an Agile manner, to operate mission critical business applications in both a production and non-production environments;
- Plan and design brand new infrastructure that’s secure, scalable and caters for our mission critical business applications.
- Maintain the availability of existing mission critical business applications;
- Automate the provisioning of new accounts and environments through Infrastructure As Code (“IAC”) such as Terraform and/or CloudFormation;
- Work with Risk Management and Compliance teams to ensure applications are secure and recovery plans are in place;
- Develop and maintain deployment pipelines;
- Be able to troubleshoot, identify, and remediate problems in a manner that minimizes downtime for our customers;
- Implement monitoring, logging, and metric telemetry systems;
- Write documentation revolving around the infrastructure.
- 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- 2+ years experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 2+ years experiencing designing, implementing and delivering infrastructure;
- 2+ years experience with IAC (such as Terraform);
- 1+ years experience with containerized applications (such as Docker) and their deployment (such as Kubernetes);
- 1+ years experience with VCS such as git.
- 1+ years experience with Substrate-based nodes.
- 1+ years experience following Agile development practices;
- Valid AWS Architect Certification;
- Ability to design and write scripts for task automation;
- Experience with writing GitHub Action workflows.
- Experience using the Rust language.
- Experience implementing security testing;
- Experience with the ISO 27001 certification process.
Senior Backend Developer, TypeScript @ ClubRare16d
- Be a vital member of a cutting-edge project and take your career to the next level.
- Work from anywhere, on your own schedule, and be part of a team that shares your values and has a clear vision.
- Have the chance to shape the future of an innovative new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Get hands-on experience with the latest tech and systems, and challenge yourself to learn and grow.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Be compensated with a competitive salary paid in crypto for your dedication and efforts.
- Developing and maintaining backend systems for our NFT Utilities and related projects, including configuring and integrating with front-end systems.
- Building and optimizing core infrastructure software for performance and throughput.
- Designing and implementing smart contract systems, and building system designs around the product.
- Creating core backend modules such as authentication, session management, queues and schedulers.
- Writing unit and end-to-end test scripts for required modules and packages.
- Integrating and consuming external services and APIs.
- Collaborating with the team to identify and solve performance bottlenecks, and improve the overall software architecture.
- Being part of the project team and contributing to the overall product development.
- Continuously learning and staying up-to-date with the latest industry developments and trends.
- Strong experience with Node.js and TypeScript (5-10 years). While Node.js is our primary technology stack, we may consider candidates with extensive experience in Java or Python.
- Knowledge and experience in Solidity, Web3, Ethereum and API Integration on DApps.
- Understanding of Ethereum/Polygon or other blockchain platforms.
- Knowledge and interest in crypto projects in areas such as DeFi, NFTs, and DAOs.
- Experience designing, building, scaling, and maintaining production services.
- Experience in integrating decentralized technologies, infrastructure and data systems.
Token Metrics is hiring a
Crypto Full Stack Developer (Remote)
Token Metrics is looking for a highly skilled Full-Stack Engineer who will be responsible for designing and developing front-end, back-end and architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside design team for web design features, among other duties. Full Stack Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities
Full Stack Developer Requirements
About Token Metrics
Token Metrics helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions.
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.
Please let Token Metrics know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Enjin is hiring a
Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space — and we’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to plan, build, test, and actively maintain new and existing infrastructure and tooling for which Enjin’s services will run on.
You will work closely with your fellow engineers in order to deliver an infrastructure that compliments the lifecycle of our products and services, this includes working in an Agile manner.
What you will do
Who You Are
Please let Enjin know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
ClubRare is hiring a
Senior Backend Developer, TypeScript
We are ClubRare - The World’s first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. As a distributed company, we embrace a diverse and inclusive culture that transcends geographical borders. Our team members come from all over the world and bring a rich array of experiences, perspectives, and lifestyles to the team.
We are deeply committed to fostering a culture of empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and performance. These values drive everything we do, from the way we interact with our community and partners to the way we develop and deliver our products. It’s our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Backend Developer to join our dynamic team of blockchain experts. In this role, you will have the opportunity to design and develop cutting-edge products for our fast-paced startup. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and is able to adapt to the constantly evolving industry.
As a member of our team, you will work collaboratively with other developers to implement functionality, design scalable systems, maintain code health, and continuously grow your skills.
The ideal candidate is someone who is highly proficient in TypeScript and Node.js and has experience working with MongoDB and AWS.
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
Key qualifications for this role include:
At ClubRare, we believe that talent knows no boundaries. Our company is built on a foundation of collaboration and teamwork, and we believe that the best ideas can come from anywhere, that’s why we encourage you to apply, no matter where you are located.
We are committed to creating a work environment that is inclusive and welcoming to all. As an equal-opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic. We believe that diversity is a source of strength and all qualified candidates will be given equal consideration for employment at ClubRare.
Discover more about ClubRare and what we stand for by visiting our website at www.clubrare.xyz.
Please let ClubRare know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.