Ansible Jobs in Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain
Explore Ansible jobs at top blockchain startups and companies. Dive into the Ansible sector within the crypto and web3 space, check out the latest openings, and apply today.Post a job → Find a job
Browse 3 Ansible-focused Jobs in the Crypto, Web3 & Blockchain Industry
Senior Systems Engineer @ Staking FacilitiesEngineering (696) Remote Full-time Munich, Remote23d
- Ensure the continuous operation of blockchain networks
- Perform routine and emergency updates as needed
- Actively monitor the state of our systems
- Respond promptly to alerts and on-call phone calls
- Quickly mitigate site outages to minimize downtime
- Develop further and optimize our work processes
- Actively communicate and socialize with operators and the team through channels like Discord, Slack and Telegram
- You have an exceptional drive and a very high level of initiative
- You are highly flexible with an entrepreneurial mindset to solve problems
- You have a strong background in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent work experience. A degree is a plus, but we value skills more than titles
- You have strong Linux skills
- You have experience with the whole networking stack and are able to set up firewalls and load-balancers
- You have practical expertise with Docker and orchestration with Ansible and/or TerraForm
- You are able to read and comprehend code in Rust or Golang
- You are able to develop small tools in a programming language of your choice (preferably Golang, Rust or NodeJS)
- You can design and critically think about the architecture of projects
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- You may work from wherever you like, but are happy to travel once in a while to meet the team in person!
- A fun, friendly, and close-knit crew
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Support for furthering your self-development, skills, and career
- An opportunity to work and learn alongside leading professionals, teams, and projects in a cutting-edge industry
- Option to work remotely
- We provide holders of Proof-of-Stake tokens with a smooth and seamless, non-custodial staking experience through education and customer support.
- We fund and support early web3 startups through our own venture arm, Staking Facilities Ventures.
Staking Facilities is hiring a
Senior Systems Engineer
What you would do
Since we are a start-up and the fact that we put our employees first, you can always grow and peek beyond your role so that continuous personal development is guaranteed. That being said, as part of our Tech Team, you will mostly:
What we are looking for
While we are a crypto/blockchain company, previous experience in this field is very welcome, however not required. We hire talent and develop skill!
What we offer
Staking Facilities has pioneered the staking space ever since its’ inception in 2017 - as one of the first validator companies in Europe.
As a web3 infrastructure and service provider our main business is operating highly secure, bare metal hardware for selective public blockchains and web3 protocols to run on.
We are a diverse, fun-loving, international team of doers, tinkerers, and technology enthusiasts with an edge for the next evolution of the internet and a diverse set of backgrounds.
As an independent, bootstrapped company, we have the freedom to call our own shots and, first-and-foremost, put our team at the heart of our company and everything we do. While we are based in Munich, we are a remote-first company and our team spreads across the whole globe. As such, we regularly meet up at conferences or company retreats in order to closely knit the team together.
If you see yourself fit in our open position, we’d love to get to know you!
Please let Staking Facilities know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.