Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.
About The Role
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced Office Experience Manager to spearhead the development of our New York office into a thriving, energetic, and cohesive workspace. This role requires a unique blend of skills in office management, event planning, and community engagement, ideally with a background in hospitality and a deep understanding of contemporary culture and brands like Supreme, Nike, and other street brands.
What you’ll be doing:
- Office Management:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of our New York office.
- Ensure the office environment is vibrant, organized, and conducive to productivity and innovation.
- Manage space allocation, including dedicated seats for the Aptos team and ecosystem builders.
- Event Planning and Coordination:
- Organize and execute various events, including regular happy hours, coffee hours, and web3 ecosystem meetups.
- Initiate and manage a weekly ecosystem meetup in partnership with our prominent investors and partners.
- Foster a sense of community and culture through regular, engaging events and activities.
- Cultural Engagement:
- Develop strategies to infuse the office with a culture reflective of Aptos’ values and the vibrant spirit of our community.
- Stay abreast of cultural trends to create a resonant and appealing office atmosphere.
- Be the go-to person for fostering a positive, inclusive, and dynamic office culture.
- Office Vendor and Partnership Management:
- Build relationships with vendors, partners, and the broader business community.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to ensure successful event execution and office operations.
- Team Support and Feedback Integration:
- Act as a liaison between the team and management to ensure a harmonious and productive work environment.
- Regularly gather and integrate feedback to improve office life and event experiences continuously.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in office management, hospitality, or a related field.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of contemporary culture, especially in streetwear and lifestyle brands.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on building relationships.
- A proactive and creative mindset passionate about community building and event management.
The base salary range for this full-time position is $65k - $75k. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and typical maximum target for new hire salaries for the position of a candidate based in the Bay Area at any level. We do hire exceptionally talented professionals with decades of experience in their field. As such, our range may be higher than what is displayed. Our base salary ranges are determined by experience and location, and we hire at all levels for multiple roles. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location, job-related skills demonstrated during the interviews, working experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in role postings reflect the base salary only and do not include equity, tokens, or benefits.
- 100% insurance premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents (US Employees)
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible vacation time, 11 holidays, and floating company days off
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
- 401k matching (US Employees)
- Fun and inclusive in-person and digital events
Aptos is committed to diversity in the workplace, and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.