Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
- Manage wallet and settlement team on day to day settlements
- Ensure that users’ cash in and out of the platform are completed
- Establish protocols and procedures to ensure timely settlement
- Identify issue and inefficiencies to improve our wallet operations
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on projects relating to wallet
- Other responsibilities allocated by management
- 5 years of experience in operations
- Good understanding of cryptocurrency exchange business
- Experience in leading a team
- Have a track record of leading projects to improve efficiency.
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.
Job posted on