Technical Product Manager
At Chronicled, we value an inclusive and diverse environment where technical precision, passion, and curiosity pave the way for collaborative building. We are a customer-centric company that strives every day to build products that solve real business problems with solutions that delight the customer and add exponential value.
We are bringing to life a new paradigm of decentralized network - such as the MediLedger Network - that promises to be the next big wave after centralized SaaS software. The next decade in enterprise software will be defined by our success and leadership.
The team at Chronicled is highly cohesive, driven, and lives by the company values. We are looking for individuals who can bring new ideas and energy to the culture and work with the rest of the team to build a world-class enterprise software company.
Chronicled is reshaping and streamlining business processes in the Pharmaceutical industry using the latest technological achievements and proprietary advancements based on Blockchain and advanced cryptography. It has established the decentralized MediLedger Network, which connects the pharmaceutical industry and runs some of its most mission critical processes. It is one of the leading players in the blockchain industry and is ushering a new enterprise software paradigm that respects privacy and gives control back to the companies. As a Technical Product Manager at Chronicled, you will be working with a cross-functional team of engineers, QA, software architects, and customer success to plan and deliver blockchain-based enterprise products through careful planning of sprints, thorough business analysis, understanding technical landscape and constraints, writing user stories, and driving development and testing. This position will initially report to the Product Management Lead.
What you'll do:
- Gain subject matter expertise in the relevant business domain and develop an appreciation for customer pain points
- Gain a thorough understanding of the solution and system designManage and prioritize key deliverables, dependencies, and milestones by collaborating with engineering, business, third parties, etc.
- Understand business goals, anticipate roadblocks, and understand inter-dependencies to define priorities and schedules
- Own the backlog and roadmap for technical initiatives and debtWrite product requirement documents and other relevant documentation
- Break down the product requirements into an actionable backlog of user storiesCoordinate with the engineering team to plan epics and stories
- Write Jira epics and stories and maintain the Jira backlog
- Work with the QA team to produce well defined acceptance criteria and tests
- Ensure execution of the stories and tasks as per timeline
What you'll need:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical background
- 2+ years of experience as Technical Product Manager
- Experience as a Software Engineer and in Architecture preferred
- Ability to learn quickly, operate autonomously, and manage projects to delivery
- Background in SaaS Enterprise software development or deployment preferred
- Deep understanding of APIs, microservices, and event-driven architecture
- Understanding of the software and product development lifecycle
- High analytical and problem solving skillsSound business and technical judgement in planning and decision making
- Experience with Jira, LucidChart, and product management tools
Please let Chronicled.com know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.