Sr. Technical Recruiter
Pantera is looking for a full life-cycle Technical Recruiter to join us and take on leadership searches to help our portfolio companies grow! In this role, you will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment; sourcing, pitching, closing, building relationships with the web3 community, and developing partnerships with our portfolio founders.
- Build authentic relationships with the crypto community through all means of sourcing; traditional or otherwise.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting for multiple searches (primarily technical), creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent across a variety of roles.
- Partner closely with founders as a subject matter expert in recruitment, interview processes, and hiring decisions.
- Track goals, metrics, and performance data of the hiring cycle while regularly communicating updates to hiring partners and leadership teams.
- 5+ years experience full-cycle recruitment for a technology company
- A proven track record running leadership searches or a strong desire to learn
- Ability to find the hard to find
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong relationships
- Demonstrated experience influencing leaders of an organization
- Self-motivated and driven; you look for creative solutions to drive impact.
- A passion for building diverse teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- The ability to independently manage multiple competing demands and to prioritize accordingly
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems and internet sourcing tools
- Interest in the crypto space.
Posted 58 days ago
Remote Full-time San Francisco (CA), Remote Operations
Please let Pantera Capital know you found this position on CryptoJobster.com as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.